(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Google, Bing

Follow Your Arrow — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
@Marisol Day 30-35. Expectant mothers may see a drastic change in their diet; she might have cravings for more higher energy, protein, and mineral-rich foods or she might have a decreased appetite Her belly will also begin to look noticeably swollen as the pups take up more space in her abdomen.

Midday, clear, 25°F  -3°C

Her search was on going as she hadn't found a suitable place she wanted to have her pups. The previous year with Oksana she'd only had Hearthwood to pick a place in but now she had the whole of the lore at her disposal. While there was something freeing in that knowledge it did make it much harder to decide. She would have to decide soon to as her pups were growing. She could feel and see the changes that her body was going through but it didn't bother her. She'd done this before and was confident she could do it again.

Once against she'd traveled south in her search for a densite that would allow her to have the caches she wanted and keep the herbs she planned to keep on paw. Inna had everything worked out in her mind. She also needed to find a place soon so she could cache enough food to keep her until she would be able to hunt again. This time as she explored yet another part of the lore she hadn't seen she felt she may have found the perfect place to raise her family in their first weeks of life. She'd come across what looked to be and intricate set of caverns which she cautiously began to investigate.

Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

The only issue with being a loner was that she didn't know where to go, or what to do with herself. Aside from the obvious, scarpering around after smaller prey or bullying scavengers away from kill sites her schedule was rather, boringly, empty. It wasn't easy, nor had it ever been, but for the longest time it was all she knew. It was an old song she could keep on singing, the lyrics remained the same, but being a loner never changed. It was steady, day in day out all she did was survive.

Mari was okay with that, it was better than remaining in that cesspool of a pack with that coward of a man. She liked @Niles well enough, she wasn't gonna deny that, but did he expect her to hang around once he'd kicked her to the curb? No way, he should have known better than that.

So she wandered, wandered further and further from the Scowle till the pack's scent barely even clung to her coat. Another scent came to attention. Her face wrinkled in disgust, that couldn't be what she thought it was right? Out here, not a pack in sight? Surely not. Mari shoved her nose into the melting snow, as if to wash the scent away. But it remained, somewhat close and just as disgusting as ever. She was in half a mind to leg it out of her, or seek the bitch out and beat some sense into her. It was hard to decide, both options were tempting.

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

The more she investigated the taverns the more she fell in love with them as a place to have her pups. If she found the perfect place that could ensure they wouldn't crawl out and get lost. Also could be defended well in case she needed to against other wolves or predators. It would have to be a smaller space so that it would be easier to insulate against the cold weather. Big enough though that there would be enough space for her and the pups as they grew. She knew she had to think of everything that would possibly factor into her decision.

Her search was halted as the scent of another wolf, a female, came to her. It was starting to seem like everytime she found a place that might work someone had to show up. While the man she'd met at cut rock had been nice and she believed wouldn't be a threat she couldn't be sure about this one. Inna needed to find out and decide if she wanted to leave the cavern to her or chase her out. So she went in search of her, “Can I help you with something?” She asked politely when she finally found her.

(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2018, 02:32 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
Marisol
S for swears

Apparently Mari had no choice in the matter, as a face soon appeared out of the shadows. Mari's nose wrinkled in disgust as her ears flicked back against her skull, her tail arching high behind her- as though the strangers scent was an insult to her so delicate sensibilities. She-whoever she was- looked hideous, her sides bulged out, all unnatural and disturbing. There was nothing lovely about this, no miracle or moment of wonder, just complete and utter repulsion.

Why oh why did she do this to herself? It was clear to see she wasn't a kid, she should've fucking known better.

"Nope. Looks like you already helped yourself plenty." She all but spat, her silver gaze lingering on her fat sides.

So ugly. Was that what Mumma looked like all those moons ago when she'd been carrying Mari and her sister about?

Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You realize that two coyotes have been following you.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
I'm thinking since this takes place awhile before the bwp we can ignore the coyotes.

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

Inna had hoped that when she'd found the caverns she'd find them vacant, how wrong she was. The scent of another was there, a female. It left her to wonder if this woman was seeking the same thing as she but only for a moment as she didn't carry the scent marker that would indicate she was with child. In a way that was good news as then she wouldn't have to compete with her to make it her den. That was if she chose to do so, Inna felt it was growing too crowded in the caverns already whether the other stayed or not.

A brow raised as the woman spoke before she found her head tilting to the side. Inna wasn't sure where the woman's attitude had come from or what it was for. “I was looking for a den,” she explained, “My apologies if I accidentally stepped into your territory,” she tried thinking that perhaps that was the woman's problem. Inna was rather confused by the way this was all going but for the moment she remained not sure if leaving was the best idea.

Inactive No Rank
Marisol
Cool beans
More swears ahead.

Miss Manners huh? In all honesty, Mari had sorta been hankering for a fight, wanted to put this stupid bitch in her place. Not that she'd let a few polite words stop her, nothing could stop Marisol Reyes from taking offence to sheer, unadulterated stupidity. For what it was worth, the mother-to-be might as well have been walking around with a banner that read: I'm a fucking idiot who can't say no.

"I don't live here. Who'd want to? In the dark." Not to mention all the bears that would no doubt find this place real inviting, if the bitch couldn't figure that out for herself then if her litter died it'd be no one's fault but her own. A few less mouths to feed, as if there was enough food to go around these days anyway.

"So shove your apologies, I don't want em."Or anything from her, for that matter. "Why'd you do it? Let yourself get knocked up. You ain't a kid, you should know better." Her words and gaze became increasingly pointed, sharp, accusing. Behind her, her tail lashed from side to side, a dark wolfish vision of a furious rattlesnake.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

It was not Inna's intention to step on any toes or invade anyone's space but she hadn't found any clear markers. However as the woman nearly spat the words that followed her apology at her it was clear that she'd rubbed her the wrong way. For the life of her the Raven couldn't figure out what since they had only just met. She kept her guard up not trusting what the woman might do next but hoped she was all bark and no bite.

A dark brow rose as the woman spoke of not living there and then asking who’d want to. “I'm sure there is someone who wouldn't mind the dark out there,” she said camly not wanting to ride the woman any more than what she seemed to already have. To Inna it would be a nice quiet place to have her pups but if wolves like the one before her we're going to be stalking around she wanted nothing to do with it.

“If that's the way you want it,” she said shrugging as the woman told her to shove her apologies. Inna wasn't going to argue with her. Everything became clear when she was asked about her pregnancy. “I don't believe it's any of your business. Besides what's it to you? It's not like you have to raise them,” she said hackles raising ready for whatever this woman thought she was going to accomplish.

(This post was last modified: May 03, 2018, 12:52 AM by Inna.)

Inactive No Rank
Marisol
M for Mari being a piece of shit

Marisol sneered, sharp and unkind. She'd been talking to the stranger for what, a few moments and yet the woman had already revealed her true colours. Miss fucking know it all. Had a smug, self-righteous response for everything. And yeah, it was none of Mari's business, that was true, but how fucking well did this bitch think it was gonna end? There wasn't a light at the end of this tunnel, she could love her kids as much as she fucking wanted, that wasn't gonna fill their belly at the end of the day.

She was old enough to know better, to realise that being a loner wasn't an easy, cool alternative life style. Wolves lived in packs for a reason. Going it alone was one thing, but bringing more loners into the world? Giving them no choice on the matter? Fuck that, fuck her.Dumb whore who couldn't keep her legs closed.

"It'll be kinder to kill em when they're born. Or hope they're stillborns. Cause if not they're gonna grow up fucking resenting you. Who wants to grow up alone, starving?"

If she thought she could provide for them, give them the best possible life then she was lying to herself.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna had tried being nice to this woman but clearly she had something against the fact that she was pregnant and alone. She was doing her best to control her temper. The last thing she needed was to get into a fight with someone while she was pregnant. It seemed though she was trying to push the Raven into a fight but Inna wasn't going to play this game. She had no desire to. All she wanted was to find a nice safe place to have her pups. Beside how many times in the past had letting her temper get the best of her get her into trouble.

Her eyes widened at what the woman said. She did not need to be reminded of the dangers and possibilities of having her children on her own. She kept telling herself that this woman must have had something like this happen to her and that was why she was so upset about it. It made the words that were spit at her easier to take.

A low growl did rumble her through showing her clear irritation with the woman. “You know nothing things change very quickly. Now if you have nothing to offer but insults I will take my leave.” With that Inna moved to step around the woman keeping her orange gaze on her. She knew better than to turn her back on someone like her.

Attempted Exit

(This post was last modified: May 22, 2018, 12:41 AM by Inna.)