(See All?) Announcements
660 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Aven

[BWP]What She Knew — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The sea wolf still after weeks couldn't believe that she was pregnant with Tyne's child. She cared a lot about him and he'd become a very important part of her life over the past year but she'd never imagined this. The thing was she wasn't upset about it at all, more than anything she wanted to have children of her own and to have them with Tyne, well she saw that as special.

Though she worried, they were on their own without a pack and she needed to find a den. She was glad to have the Kersey man with her though, someone to not only share in the birth and raising but also some one to help her when she needed it most. She knew they despite not being in a pack they could keep their children safe and happy.

Nauja had slipped away from Tyne for a short while so that she could have a little time to herself. Maybe do some hunting, for the moment she'd found a sunny spot in a nearby clearing. There she thought to rest for a time before going to find something to share with that father of her children.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 01:55 AM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah had a feeling @Garmir wouldn't be too far behind, and she smiled. That he had taken to shadowing her was both endearing and reassuring. Help would never be far if she needed it, and with the vacant moments she had been having it was probably for the best that someone had taken it upon themselves to be her silent shepherd. What she hadn't been anticipating was a familar dark coat, bright and burning eyes. She froze mid-step her heart in her throat... except it wasn't her father. This wolf was a woman, and pregnant too. It was concerning that she didn't smell of a pack, but she did smell of another, so Treyah could only hope this wasn't @Kerberos's lover from earlier in the spring. "Uh-Hello," She called out warmly, a smile on her face as she padded a few steps closer so she would be easier to spot between the trees, not wishing to intrude on the woman's quite time but also curious about her pregnant state. "Don't get up!" She hurridly added to her greeting, "I know how... uncomfortable it can be to move once you've got yourself settled. I was wondering if you'd mind some company?"

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja had gotten quite comfortable and though she wasn't so pregnant she could hardly move it was hard to get comfortable sometimes. The sun coming down in her dark coat reminded her of the days when she used to lay by the sea. If she closed her eyes she could almost smell the salt in the air and feel the breeze through her fur. That didn't last long as she heard the footsteps of another and at first though they were Tyne come to join her. The scent was all wrong though so she opened her eyes to find a woman not too far off. She rose to lay sternally but was immediately told that she didn't have to get up. The scent the woman carried told Nauja that she too was pregnant and even more from a pack. “Hello,” she greeted with a smile, “Please, come and get comfortable yourself. I would love to have the company.” It had been awhile since she'd seem another wolf beside Tyne. While she adored him she still didn't mind having a little “girl” time with another female. “I’m Nauja.”

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
In the distance there is a large pack of coyotes howling.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn

Treyah's tail waved at ther back, her head dipping as she accepted the invitation to come closer. Other wolves might scold her for being so careless, so kind, but she percieved no threat here. Other than Lana, she was the only female in the pack these days and she missed the company of other women. The willows was just a little too far for her to go harassing Leotie every time she wanted some girl talk, especially with the way her thoughts tended to wander these days. "Thank you, I'm Treyah, I lead a pack near here, Charred Ash Draw." She sat, wondering if she could slide to her stomach with the tenderness of her chest without wincing.

She decided to try, getting half way to the ground before the eerie chorus of howling coyotes filled the air. It was odd to hear more than one or two at a time, and rarely in the middle of the day. Her brows pinched together, it sounded like there were at least half a dozen. "That's odd..."

Treyah Tainn
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
i just want this to mean something to anyone

He followed from a distance, not being in her space but being within calling distance. If something went wrong he wanted to be there. He was tired of seeming like a slacker just because someone else had their nose in her arse all the time. Kerberos had half a mind to just start marking everything and lathering his scent on Treyah (if she'd even allow him to be that touchy-feely with her).

His mind had been wandering a bit when the sound of coyotes rang through the air. It seemed...strange. Sure, they crossed through the woods here and there but a whole group of them? Without a doubt it made him uneasy so he rushed forward. To his slight surprise, Treyah wasn't alone. For a moment he was terrified that it was Runi but a quick sniff told him this was just coincidentally another dark furred wolf who happened to be pregnant.

While he stood near the females, he didn't say a word as his eyes intently scanned the area around them. Yellow eyes narrowed sharply. He was not comfortable leaving either of them alone now - even if he didn't have a clue who the second female was. She smelled pregnant and that was enough for him to be defensive.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The sea wolf smiled as the woman took her up on her invitation, “It's nice to meet you Treyah, I hope I'm not too close to your pack. If so I do apologise.” Though she didn't think that was the case Nauja wanted to ensure the woman she wasn't trying to intrude. A movement caught Nauja's gaze as she took in the male that had appeared. He didn't seem to want to interrupt so the she wolf turned her attention back to the draw leader.

The other woman had barely started to settle herself when the song of coyotes sounded through the forest. Immediately Nauja moved to a sitting position, “Very, why do you suppose they are grouping like that?” She asked her gaze then going to he man who'd joined them. Until her eyes went wide as she suddenly remembered, “Tyne,” she whispered. She wanted to go to him and warn him but she also knew she couldn't leave the two wolves ro face the coyotes if they decided to do more than howl.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn

Treyah's lips had pulled down into a worried frown. The woman wasn't too close to her pack, at all, "No, you're fine... Even if you were it wouldn't be a problem." At least, not for her. The Draw weren't an overly aggressive pack despite recent events. The sudden howl refocused her errant thoughts immediately on her wayward brother and father. But someone was coming...

The wolf that approached wasn't the one she had been expecting, but she visibly relaxed none the less, grateful for Kerberos's appearance. "I wonder..." When the name slipped from her lips, Treyah's heart constricted. "Say, why don't you come home with us? Just until some of my subordinates can figure out whats going on with the vermin and run them off? I could send them to collect your-ah... friend? as well? Safety in numbers and all that?" She didn't want to leave a pregnant wolf out here alone with who knew how many coyotes on the loose. Usually they'd just run at the sight of a wolf but if they were gathering in groups... then there was more going on, she was sure. Were they capable of planning and thought like their larger cousins were? Was this some scheme to try and drive the wolves away? She could only guess.

Treyah Tainn
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
lyrics can go here if u want

One of his ears flicked at the exchange of words. He glanced over at Treyah when she spoke of taking the strange back to the pack. He nodded his head in agreement. It would be safer there. The sounds of the coyotes in the background were a feverish reminder that perhaps they shouldn't linger. If anything, the sounds seemed to get louder. Were they trying to close in? The Rigel couldn't stop his hackles from raising.

I don't suggest we linger around much longer unless we wish to see what they have in mind. It wasn't his place to go giving orders anymore but well, he did feel he was at least a small bit entitled to sharing some logical opinions.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja was relieved that she wasn't close enough to the packs territory. Even more so when Treyah said it wouldn't be a problem. “Oh, good. I certainly don't want any trouble especially in my condition.” She also knew what it could look like and she didn't want that either.

The trouble she didn't want didn't come in the form of a wolf pack but a group of coyotes. Her mind had gone to Tyne and all she could hope for then was that he was far enough away hunting. She looked at the woman and then the man when Treyah suggested that she go back with them where it was safe. She looked toward the way she'd come and then back to the pair of draw wolves. “Okay, I think that would be best as long as not too much trouble,” she agreed rising to her feet. She knew they were right especially when the coyotes didn't seem to be going anywhere just getting closer. “He’s the father, he shouldn't be far unless he is hunting.” She couldn't leave Tyne behind but she also feared for their children and the wolves that were with her. "We should go," she added nodding to the male.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 01:54 AM by Nauja.)