695 Users Online
Google, Bing

No clouds in my sky — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Treyah

Garmir accepted his leader's prentended repuke or whatever it was with unusually bright smile, turning his head away from her and even going out of his way to play as if he was suffering tremendously under Treyah's treatement. He said nothing but he groaned and made twisted faces with all his acting skills poured into the effort, his tail joining in in furious whirling behind him.

Garmir's eyes turned at the youngster with a broad grind, casting a glare at him with the corner of his eyes. Miss Treyah did sound very bad indeed and thinking of it and being also simultaniously play bitten by his alpha brought a laughter to Garmir - He had not laughed this honstly for a while. "I swear it is not like this all the time... auuuh hey! I give up!" -He tried to assure the newest member. Garmir lowered his head and now in turn tried to lean heavily against Treyah to push her off. He wasn't going to even play bite her however as that would have felt too improper considering the difference between their hieararchy. Garmir realized that instant he leaned in that he had never - no.. he would have never even considered daring to do something like this with any of his past peers. It was relieving to know he could dare such a thing in here.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2018, 10:35 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

The other man's Miss Treyah bought a smile to her face, "Please, just Treyah, we're all family here." Or at least, they had been once upon a time, but that was the way she wanted this place to feel.

@Garmir's laugh was a foreign sound, any laughter had been quite scarce in the recent months and she decided then and there it was a sound she wished to hear more of as she leaned back into his flank too, her tail sweeping the air behind her. If things weren't going to get better they just had to make the most of what they had. "Ok then @Nevrakis, let's get you some food and a comfy place to rest!" She began to weave her way between the charred trunks, trusting the others wouldn't be too far behind.

Treyah Tainn

-thread fade-
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]