(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Adelard, Apollo, Google, Eros, Bing

I got stamina — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Pack hunt - round 2 starts 23rd April or when everyone replies.
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel

Morganna had expected the herds to start moving back into the area by now, but something was up. With her nose turned to the breeze she caught the ever present scents of the meadow, the distant lagoon, and the usual critters that also called these lands home. There wasn't anything particularly alarming about the scent of coyotes or foxes on the breeze, after all, they had cohabited these lands for years. At least the sight of deer grazing out on the meadow was a welcome one.

She turned to the gathering of wolves at her back, they did this often enough they hardly needed to communicate, but for the sake of the younger wolves that had joined them, looking for a final test before joining the rank of yearlings, well, it was easier to celebrate with food in their bellies. "I don' wan' anyone doin' anythin' foolish. If yer start ter get tired, fall back. Someone else can move in fer yer." With her words spoken she began to move in closer. They'd have to move quickly if they wanted to wear one down before it reached the treeline, and the old battle scarred doe seemed like the best taget on offer. Her silent nod towards the target was the final sign before the leader sprung forward, hoping to hinder the doe with bites intended to maim the delicate skin beneath her foreleg. Slower wolves could try and pull her down from behind.

Morganna Archer
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

It was a pack hunt and the dark Agouti felt he needed to be a part of it. Especially with the current state of things he needed to do his part to help make sure the pack and especially the pregnant mother's were well fed. So he'd joined in and listened as Morganna gave the orders about being tired. He gave a nod not knowing if she saw it or not. He would do his best as he always did but something felt off to Tikhon. He chose not to address it then. Instead he moved behind his alpha as she took off toward their target. He'd seen the doe and she seemed the best choice out of the herd. Falling in behind the dark coated woman he prepared himself for what was to come.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha happily obliged to participating in a pack hunt. Anything she could do to make it easier on the pregnant woman of her pack she would do without hesitation nor fuss. Speaking of the pregnant woman, the young Archer couldn't help but admire how strong they were! If it were her womb bearing the pups, she couldn't imagine she'd feel much up to a hunt. Lounging sounded like a better option in her book, though suppose not everyone would agree with her if both pookastone's alpha's decided to take it easy this season. Man, pack life vs Coven life sure was strange.

Nodding as Morganna spoke, Macha made sure to follow as closely as she could without getting in the way. It'd be bad to put on a lackluster performance now, this was her first pack hunt with the pookastone wolves!

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine wasn't any less confident in her abilities, though her stomach felt twice the size that she was used to. What she /was/ less confident about, was whether or not she'd be able to keep the spoils of their kill down. Most things that went in just ended up coming back up later. Regardless, a hunt was always welcome, and the young ones would probably get a kick out of it. Confidence building, and all that.

Bright eyes looked over wolves as Morganna spoke, landing on the near-yearlings in particular. The words were likely for them, and if they seemed to have any questions, or doubts, it was best to take care of it now. Morg signaled the start of the hunt with a nod towards an old scarred doe. Even with her rounded stomach,what Celandine lacked in brawn, she made up for in speed, so it was with ease that pale woman shot forward. Hopefully she would be able to grab at one of the legs opposite Morganna.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie listened intently as her mother spoke, though she would have been fine if she hadn't. This wasn't her first hunt, and if nothing else, she knew how her family moved. Pale eyes sized up the group, and she came to stand beside Macha. With a good number of adults gathered, it was likely that the young ones would end up bringing the rear anyway.

As her mother nodded, and the first wave started moving out, Nellie bumped Macha's shoulder. "Race yer?" And then she was off, flying after the others, her pale already locked onto the battle-scarred doe. She'd be shooting for a flank, to help slow the beast, if at all possible.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
I don't really care what you do about that
Castiel Archer Lyall

The rugged male stood off to the side of the group as the wolves began to congregate. This was to be his first hunt with the rest of the Scowle wolves, and presumably last years' pups first hunt too. It was a day of many firsts, apparently. Tawny ears pricked and his gaze shifted to Morganna as she spoke, nodding in response. He swiftly followed her lead as she set off closer to the doe, falling in step with the male second whom he did not know the name of just yet.

Castiel was vaguely aware of two of the pups trailing closely behind the adults, glad that they were choosing to observe rather than charge in head first. When Morganna gave the signal, he held back for a moment as her and Celandine both sprung forward to grab at the doe's forelegs. Once sure that he would not get in anyone's way, given his larger and hence slower build, the rugged male pushed himself forward, noticing one of the pups streaking past him and aiming for the doe's flank. He decided to leap for her opposite flank to try and slow her forward momentum, deciding that the two lead female's could handle the doe's front just fine on their own.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Only almost a month late. Will aim to get this round wrapped up by 3rd June.

baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel

With @Celandine and Morganna flanking the doe, the only direction she could move was forward. It helped to know that any lunge from either side would on push her closer to the other. @Tikhon, @Macha and @Nellie were close behind when her teeth finally found purchase in the deers hide, though her aim was a little high, grabbing hold of the tougher shoulder and sliding free easily. @Castel's assistance slowed the prey enough for Morganna to get a decent hold, jerking her head to rip and maim as her paws tried to anchor themselves in the soft earth of the meadow to give the others a chance.

Morganna Archer
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

As Morganna went in to grab at the shoulder, Celandine nipped at the doe's foreleg, in hopes that it might trip her up. Unfortunately, the woman's co-lead lost her grip, and so the nip was all for naught. Castiel's attempt was more successful, and the beast slowed, allowing Morganna to graps firmly at the deer's shoulder. Not one to let a good opportunity go to waste, Celandine whipped around to sink her teeth into the side of it's neck where she could tear at the soft flesh. The others would catch up in no time, and then they would be able to make quick work of killing it.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Running behind the doe with both alphas ahead of him he was ready to jump in wherever he was needed. He watched the deer closely for any sign of what she might do next. A couple nips were given to her rump to push her harder and tire her out faster. He saw when Morganna got grip on the deer's shoulder and Celandine one in its neck. He took and opportunity to bite through the back of one of the hind legs hoping it might not only cause a bad wound but slow the deer a little too. Soon enough the deer would become too tired from loss of blood and running they would have an easy shot at it.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha let out a huge sigh. Nellie didn't even give her time to respond to the proposition before taking off at full speed, and quite honestly that left her at a huge disadvantage. However win or lose a race sounded fun, and so the crow-like fae went dashing off for the girl all the while giggling about how silly they were being right now. She'd be sure to ask for a fair rematch at a later date.

Still being on the younger side, Macha decided to watch and observe as much as she possibly could before making any big moves when it came to the actual hunt. No need to go getting in the way of everyone else, and again it was important to her to try and impress the wolves with how useful she could be! There seemed to be a bit of a slip up, however the wolves managed to get it under control fairly quickly. Following Tikhon's lead, the fae went in to nip at the doe. She was pretty sure the plan as of now was just to slow the thing down, but not completely positive.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.