569 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google

and a midnight sun doesn't look like much — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

OOC here!

A smile formed on the large yearling’s lips as more and more of the pack slowly started to trickle in. His silver gaze turned toward the pups, tilting his head slightly as he watched the pups, it was the first time he had been able to get a proper look at them. He was surprised at how small they both were still here, curious to how large they’d each grow to be. “Their both lovely names, and fitting.” He said, dipping his head toward each kid when their names were given.

The news about Lorcan wasn’t surprising, he didn’t want to admit it, to believe it, but if Piety decided to make it official, then he would. Swallowing, his ears perked at the mention of roles. Leane, he could see making a good teacher for the children, he had enjoyed their previous conversations, and she was a good one to speak with.

Odin spoke next, Daesamar bobbed his head quickly before chirping “I’d like to become a healer.” It’s what he had been wanting to speak to Lorcan about, before the alpha had vanished. It seemed right to him, unable to bring himself to hurt another wolf, he knew he'd make a poor guardian, and the temptation to scout might become too much, he’d knew he’d be far too likely to just keep exploring.

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

It did not take long for his mother to dive into the meeting. Odin was absent, for now, but Cyril was not worried. The one-eyed Archer was likely close-by; none of the Tarn wolves strayed very far with the arrival of coyotes in the area. Especially not with young ones to take care of. Lorcán did not make an appearance either, but that was to be expected. The ebony Kael-Santoro had written off the tawny male long ago.

Piety started by introducing little Valentin to the group and giving Lenae the floor to introduce her daughter. The troublemaker. Cyril hoped that his little brother would remain peaceful and well-behaved as there was only one loose cannon he could handle.

His expression tightened as Lenae mentioned looking for the absent leader. Why bother? Part of him hoped that something had happened to the agouti—not because he didn’t like the guy, but because he had abandoned his mate and unborn child. If he had left by choice he wouldn’t be welcome back at the Tarn; Cyril would make sure of that. Despite his displeased expression he remained silent and refused to address the tawny healer further. He wasn’t interested in looking.

It did not surprise him that Lenae wanted to pursue the role of caregiver. She had been his teacher (and sitter) when he had been a cub, so it was only fitting that she resumed her duties with a new batch of children. Odin expressed his interest in becoming the pack’s medic, or guardian, before the silver-dusted yearling also announced that he was interested in being a healer. Cyril’s tail twitched indifferently as he turned to look at his mother. He did not want to share his pursuits with the rest of the pack; he would seek out his mother later and express his interests with her. It should have been evident, despite his silence, that he was considering the role of scout, but it was something he would have to discuss with her. In private.

Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Cheedo had settled in after receiving her greeting from Piety and watched as the other members of the pack arrived. The alpha was quick to get the meeting started bringing her attention back to the pale woman. The first announcement was about the children and introducing them to the pack. She let her gaze settle on each of the children as their names were given. Piety then spoke of Lorcan and how he was officially missing which wasn't any surprise to the tawny woman. She'd noticed the faded scent and she could only feel sad for Piety. She chose not to entertain any other thoughts she might have on the matter just then and was thankful for the distraction.

Piety wanted to discuss roles which Cheedo had given some thought to. Considering the way she'd been feeling lately about her place in the pack she'd made a decision. “I was a scout before and I would like to be again,” she voiced. That way she could spend her time on missions or scouting prey. The tawny woman felt it was best that way.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Last round! No posting order. I will be archiving this thread on July 7th. @Odin @Cheedo @Lenae @Cyril @Daesamar || leader demonstration 3/3

piety santoro
love was a promise made of smoke

The mother motioned for her youngest son to go play with the Selwyn (-Archer?) child. It would do him some good to be a bit more social especially sense there was another child for him to interact with. Perhaps it would be a blessing for one of her children to finally have an age mate of sorts. Or it would be chaos, it was yet to be decided.

She appreciated the kindness of Lenae but she coudn't stop the gentle frown that broke her stoic features. I don't encourage looking for him after this long and he very well could be anywhere. For she knew him to have ties in both the north and south. While she missed the agouti man, she would not send her subordinates on a wild goose chase for him.

Her good ear stood tall and alert as she listened to everyone speak their piece on roles. A soft nod of her head was given towards Cyril. They could discuss things afterward once she rounded Valentin back to the den, the mother had no problem with his preferences. For now she acknowledged the rest of the group. Very well. Cheedo and Lenae, I trust you both enough from prior experiences to go ahead and officially give you the roles you seek. Odin, I'd like to make you a guardian but I might keep you on call as a medic. She informed the one-eyed Archer with a warm smile. Daesamar, I encourage you to learn from Odin and perhaps even myself some first. We'll discuss a title when I think it's time. She believed that covered everything for now.

I believe that concludes our meeting. If you have any questions or further thoughts I encourage you to seek me out. Thank you all, congratulations to our new role holders and you're free to go. The leader would linger in the area until the members of the Tarn dispersed.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

Piety's words made sense, there was no use trotting off up the mountains now, for all the knew he could be anywhere. Outside of the Lore even. The thought of leaving her daughter, even for an important cause didn't sit well with Lenae...So perhaps it was best she thought that, at the very least Lenae wouldn't have to feel guilty.

The fact that Piety awarded her a title with no hesitation caught Lenae by surprise. Her eyes widened as she stared ahead at her leader, her ears tipped to the side. She almost didn't believe her, she thought there would be some sort of catch or test but...Lenae exhaled slowly and nodded as it all sunk in. Piety trusted her, this was a good thing, why was she getting all worked up? Silly Lenae, sometimes good things did happen. And it wasn't as though they were strangers, Piety knew what she was capable of. If Piety thought she was suitable for this role then she probably was.

"Thank you." Her tail wagged behind her, in short but content little waves. Today had been pretty good, could it get any better?

Unsurprisingly, Lenae had nothing else to say, though she made no move to leave. If Jenny was staying to play with Valentin for a little while then she would too.

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]

Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Jenny wasn't sure what the big fuss about, she'd much rather play then stand around making noise. She tossed a look over her shoulder at her Ma and Da who hadn't moved from the spot, not even a little. How did they stay still all the time? Jenny certainly couldn't she was always on the move, her tail arched high as she pranced through the world. Skittering forward she grabbed the stick once more and waved it about, like a branch caught in a terrible storm. The brown boy hadn't yet taken the bait, but Jenny was convinced she could make him play. No one could resist her ways!

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

His mother had kept things short and to the point, as expected. He was thankful for that. Cyril had never been fond of crowds or gatherings, even as a cub. Maybe it was because he had grown up as an only child, or maybe it was a result of having witnessed his father’s death… whatever the reason, he could not soothe the discomfort that settled in the pit of his stomach. He weighed heavy inside him as he remained silent at his mother’s side, his yellow pools fixated on his mother’s pale frame.

Cheedo had announced that she was interested in becoming a scout; a role that was well suited for the female. She had done a good job as the monadnock’s scout, as the role had forced her to come out of her shell and become more diplomatic. Or social—he wasn’t sure which.

She addressed the members accordingly, her voice level as she spoke calmly over the small group. It did not take long for her to wrap things up and dismiss the meeting, but Cyril did not rise from his seat just yet. He turned to his mother first, his nose brushing against her cheek before he unfolded himself from the ground. He would seek her out later, when the sun had begun its descent into the horizon. But for now he sought out the comfort of solitude once more, his gangly legs carrying him to the borders in order to begin his patrol…

Cyril exit.

Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

The meeting didn't run on too long which Cheedo appreciated since there was still plenty to do in the day. Though the pale alpha hadn't ever been one for long drawn out meetings so it wasn't really a surprise when she got to the point of things quickly.  

When they discussed roles she wasn't expecting to be awarded the role of scout right away but she was. She dipped her head in thanks to show her gratitude to the pale leader for trusting her with such a role. Cheedo had felt the role of scout suited her and would be good for her.

Then Piety was ending the meeting allowing them to get back to what they were doing before. She rose from her place and bid the pale alpha goodbye before heading off to find something for the cache.

Cheedo's Exit

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you