756 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

Lets learn.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
OOC: sorry its short.

Silver was thankful for the female's regards, and took not of the female's correction. She was very proud of herself for actually talking to another wolf. Silver laid her ears back at the female's words. Silver locked eyes with Elettra, then looked away. Looking back at some of the plants around that sprouted through the snow she said,<b>"I thought about asking you if he wanted to go hunting, but we obviously aren't in an area where hunting would be good. But than again i really don't know the area that well."</b>

Silver welcomed the chuckle that escaped her lips and teeth. She kept her eyes now on the ground not knowing what the female would say or do. Sh sat down, taking a glance around her again then falling back on Elettra.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The female was hesitant, but in due time, Silver would offer her words. She was still very new to the lands and knowing very little because of it, though the mention of the hunt would do well for the pack. As of late, Elettra had been part of many of the hunts, small of large; one with Kade and another pack member, one with two members of Copper Rock Creek (in which she brought most of the kill home because of her willingness to train Kano) and now, she would take to accepting this one here with a delicate nod. Still within the winter season, they needed to hunt as much as possible to keep the pack healthy, at least whilst their was specifically no designated hunters.
"Come along, I'll show you to the lagoon. There is bound to be something useful there." The lagoon was a source of the largest body of water in the lands, at least that she had discovered, including the underground cavern lake which she had at one point stumbled upon. Surely, if they were going to hunt anything worth wild, it would be the best decision to go there. Waiting a moment for the woman's response, Elettra would begin leading the way.
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
OOC: sorry it really short. :(

Silver nodded and padded after her, wanting to learn the area as well as the herbs. She wondered if she should do anything else, but she just followed, rather quietly.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow