(See All?) Announcements
599 Users Online
Bing, Google

Introducing... — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hawthorn who has 35 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
(Backdated for 05/30/2018) @Ravenna first, then all welcome! This is a meet-and-greet thread for Emmy. All WR wolves welcome to join! Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy held her head high as she strode into the packs main territory, she looked about for anyone who might give her trouble, she saw multiple wolves that looked very strong, but none that gave her the impression that she needed to watch out for them biting her heels. She turned to the other side, she saw some pups who seemed to her to be strong and healthy, she smiled, this was going to be a good home.

She turned to Ravenna and asked her... "Should I introduce my self or do you want to, Leader?" She intended to include that respectful statement, she was below her after all. She grinned and waited for a reply.
(This post was last modified: Jun 11, 2018, 02:28 PM by Emmaline.)
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna did not stray from the newcomer's side as they moved from the borders of their home into territory lines. Though Emmaline was family she was still new to the land of Relic Lore and a whole and she felt it best to not just leave the young woman to her own devices. They were going the same way, anyhow and when reaching closer to the Pack's central area, Ravenna let out a little bark to those nearby in order to gain some attention or bring nearer any that lurked around. "Go right ahead." She spoke with a smile, giving her muzzle a little jerk forward. Surely the rest of the pack knew she was no intruding but maybe Ravenna could help her cousin come along with getting settled.

Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
All WR wolves can join now! Thoughts. Speech.

Emmaline heard @Ravenna tell her to introduce herself, and she was just fine with that, so she took a breath and held her head in a way that the great names of the Archer family would be proud of. She strode forward about the length of her own body and said aloud... "I am Emmaline Archer, I come here seeking a home, I hope that I can be of use to the pack, and ask only for a place to call home."

She thought that she sounded very sincere, although in truth, she came off quite narcissistically. She smiled and hoped that she made a good enough impression.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

The Agouti woman had been outside the den enjoying some sunshine when she heard her alpha’s bark. It caused her to sit up ears perked before curiosity finally got the better of her. Leotie rose to her feet and looked toward the den and eat turned that way to listen for the pups before she decided they would be okay while she went to greet her friend. Coming closer she recognized a new scent mingled with that of the silver woman's. That to the new mother could only mean one thing, a new recruit.

A warm smile was across face as she came upon the two. Her tail wagged in a friendly manner as she came to brush her muzzle under Ravenna's in greeting. She then turned her blue gaze on the new comer. Having heard her the words she’d spoken. “I'm Leotie Rhys second in Willow ridge. As long as your willing I am sure you can be plenty of use to the pack. Welcome to the ridge.”

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Sorry for taking so long to reply! D: Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy watched as another agouti woman came close to @Ravenna, before listening to her words. Upon the moment that Emmy finished her sentence, the woman, who must have been a good few years older than herself, spoke her name, "Leotie" and her status in The Ridge. Emmy listened with intent before giving her own reply. "Thank you for you kind welcome, @Leotie second of Willow Ridge." She smiled and gave a small bow to her superior before rising again to ask... "Would you mind showing me the territory? I would love to have some time to get to know the land, especially since Ravenna spoke to me of the possibility of me becoming apprentice to @Lilith in the future."

Emmaline hoped she was not overstepping her bounds by mentioning this. She took a quick look around an noticed that there were quite a few wolves in the pack, a sight that made her feel safe, she was glad to be a member of such a strong pack.
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2018, 04:05 PM by Emmaline.)
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Leotie was on spot the first to arrive. This, as many times before, did not surprise Ravenna. Both Leotie and Adeltra were the scouts in the pack and had both managed to become a sort of diplomat as well and plus Leotie being the Second within the ranks. Ravenna settled back silently as they both introduced themselves, moving into the affectionate display she offered her. "Emmaline here says she is from Torbine. I'm assuming we are cousins, of some sort or another." Ravenna chuckled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. They both shared the Archer name though with how vast the family bloodline extended, especially in Torbine, there was really no telling of how their relation came to be. Unknowingly to Ravenna, Emmaline was the daughter of one of Elettra's younger brothers. "Lilith may be out on a hunt right now. To be honest, you won't see her anywhere as much as some of our other members as she is typically tracking the herds." She explained to the newest member of the pack. Which, if Emmaline found herself siding by the black wolf often, this would also give her time to look out for the scent of her missing brother as well.