(See All?) Announcements
511 Users Online
Bing, Google

worlds apart — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
Round-up for those who are traveling with Nineva across the mountain! This is not a last-call, wolves can tag along without explicitly being here, but I'd appreciate getting things nailed down IC sooner rather than later! They will be officially leaving after the events of this thread, and should arrive at Turtleback by the 12th.
Violent thunderstorms overtake Relic Lore.

Lately, it had been exceptionally rare to see the sun. Storms dominated the skies and abused the land, a sure sign that it was time for the wolves vulnerable to its torrents to move on. Nineva's stomach felt swelled to burst, but the movement within had lessened. She worried that she had waited too long, that things were now going horribly wrong because she hadn't moved on from this cursed forest. If she was to remedy things at all, it was now or never.

They were between downpours, but the wind still whipped the trees and lightning struck occasionally. The growling throughout the blackened skies seemed neverending. She drowned it out from her own ears with her howl, strong and commanding. It was time.

Nineva called to @Felix and Veho, the injured charge @Aytigin, to @Yuka and @Elias, to @Neha and @Aleister, the brothers @Judas" and @Ramiel. Now was the time to decide if their lives as nomads were over, if they would make something of themselves across the mountains, or if they would go their separate ways.
(This post was last modified: May 07, 2018, 10:02 PM by Nineva.)
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Ever since Aytigin had met Nineva down south, he had kind of been trailing after the pregnant silver lady. It wasn’t that he fancied her or anything, or even that they were friends, but... well, he needed purpose, and protecting the hopeful future alpha and her unborn children was a purpose that he could hold onto for now.

The chocolate wolf was getting a little antsy the closer they got to the mountains. In all honesty, he couldn’t remember crossing them after leaving the Surge. He couldn’t remember much between then and meeting Nineva, actually. He would probably have died down near that pool of water of she hadn’t found him and gotten him some help. Lachesis would have just let him die...

He tried not to think about how much he deserved death, and came over when the silver wolf called them all.

Ayti limped a bit as he approached her, lowering his head in a slow dip. ”Bad weather for a meeting, isn’t it?” he asked with a small, humorless smirk. He couldn’t push boundaries too much just yet - the lines weren’t clearly drawn.
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn
I'm going on the assumption Elly hasn't really met anyone yet, as he hasn't done so IC at this point

Elias wasn't entirely comfortable with how things were developing. It was clear that Nineva had a goal in mind, that she'd do whatever was necessary to get there, but these days an awful lot of unfamiliar faces were hanging out. She clearly knew them and wanted them around, but Elias wasn't in the same boat, yet anyway.

If he'd been pesky before, trailing after Nin like a lost pup, then he was ten times worse now. Wherever she went, he went. He tried to be polite about it, the last thing he wanted was to grate on her nerves, but Elias worried, fussed far more than he probably should. And he had every right to, she wad due any day now! With her sides all round and her curves even more pronounced, Elias felt a rush of satisfaction whenever he looked upon her. Those were his pups growing inside of her, they'd done it together!  And yet, whilst their litter seemed ready to join the land of the living, things weren't as they should be.

They weren't ready- which made him automatically assumed that this was his fault, that he hadn't done enough. It went without saying that Nin didn't want to raise their litter here, that she wanted to move out but- he worried his lip as he gently brushed his side against hers. He took comfort in her touch, felt a little more grounded, like he was really here, like this was actually happening.

His words still rang true. Wherever you lead, I'll follow. From now till the end of my days, Nin. By your side is where I want to be.

(This post was last modified: May 07, 2018, 10:38 PM by Elias.)
[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

There was a break in the stormy weather at last. For this, Neha was thankful. It made travelling just a little less miserable. Ever since unexpectedly hooking up with Nineva again, she had hunkered down low, keeping to the vicinity of the ancient cedar forest. She barely recognized the monochrome female. The last time they had seen another they were but yearlings. Now they were grown, her distant childhood acquaintance an expectant mother to be. Neha doubted the Hervok woman recognized her much either. She had changed so drastically since the last time. Not in looks, but in spirit. The fiery light was gone from her chocolate eyes. Replaced with it was a hollowness. A nothing. It was the look of a wolf that had endured too much before her time and had lost nearly everything. As always, her only link to her bloodline kept her going. Aleister.

Though she had agreed to join up with Nineva's little group and stay with them, she wasn't certain of their fate. Or of how she felt on the idea of being part of a community again. To say the least, she had her reservations but kept those to herself. She'd wait and see how things turned out and try not to yearn for control like she had in her youth. She had settled in quickly, but not out of any desire to mingle. Neha kept to the shadows, opting to use an old den as her favorite spot to spend the rainy days. It was private and out of the way. No one would bother her here. When she heard the howl, she untucked her head from the crook of her paws. With a sigh she pulled herself up. She was here for a reason, so what good would it do to ignore the call? Slowly, the worn and weathered Vuesain emerged from the trees and joined the gathering, silent.

Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Since running across Nineva in Drooping Willows Rami and his brother had been with her and the band of wolves she'd brought together. The young Archer hadn't strayed far from the group in the recent days. He knew there was something up as the mother to be had spoke as much but he didn't know when that would take place. He was ready for it when it would finally happen and he had no doubt in the gray woman as she seemed just as determined as he was.

He'd been laying sprawled in a rain cooled patch of dirt sunning himself when he heard her call. He had no intentions of ignoring such a call so rose to his paws and moved to find Nineva. When he did a few others of their group had joined her as well. He sat back on his haunches proudly as any Archer should while he waited to hear what their leader had to say.

Would this be the time when what he'd been told of months ago finally come to fruition? The young Archer turned his head this way and that as he looked to see if Judas would be joining or would he wait to he filled in by his brother?

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

i'll be watching

from the center of the hollow moon

Judas was roused from a slumber in the same manner which his brother had been. He had found some source of shelter within an rotten and fallen tree hollow from what was likely once a grand cedar. The storms had put a damper on things, leaving the boy lazing about even more so then usual. Now that that group was gathering he needed to get a move on or he would likely here it from his brother later. Ramiel had mentioned @Samael too and Judas desperately hoped he would catch up with them too before they got too far.

Lifting out from the log and shaking out his black pelt, Judas padded over to the sound of the call in a lazy lope. Already a few had gathered, three other adults. Already four adults and two kids? Nineva hadn't done bad for herself in collecting bodies for this move. He eyed those gathered, curiously and yet with a hard expression he couldn't shake. It landed on the blonde wolf at her side and wondered if this was the head boss amongst the men.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
As the wolves assembled, each stepping out from the darkness of the forest as though they had been a part of it, she took roll call within her head. Aytigin's quirk - my he was looking much better, though his yellow eyes still lacked light - was met with a small smile from Nineva.

"Comparatively, I think this could be considered good."

Then when Elias took his place at her side, she leaned into him briefly, acknowledging and appreciating his presence. She could guess at his worries, certainly knew they were present at the least, but she was thankful that he hadn't yet jumped ship because of them. It would all pan out, because it had to.

Neha was given a nod and a muted smile as well when she appeared. There was such a grave difference between the woman before her and the fiery girl of memory, and Nineva was glad that she was still around. This would be good for her, the Hervok was certain of it, and hoped she could help the other find her spirit again. She wondered how far behind her brother might be.

Then came the youths, the calculating Ramiel and his brother with the devious eyes, Judas. They were eager for this, and she would appreciate the ambition they were likely to bring to the ranks.

There was a moment of waiting then, as she expected at least @Yuka to appear at any moment. Even for him, however, Nineva could not wait forever.

"The time has come to leave this place and find our own. I've scouted out a low part in the mountains, that should be easier and quicker to navigate than the fjord and its palisades. Fuel up with the rest of our reserves and rest if need be; in three hours time, I will be leaving. Are there any questions, or reservations that I should know about?"

If they went with her now, they would be fully considered her packmates by the woman, and she would take care of them as such.
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
This was... uncomfortably familiar. Ayti huffed out a laugh without an ounce of actual happiness to it when Nin responded. At least she wasn’t averse to his attempts at humor, and he really was trying. God, he just wanted to be happy again... just a little bit of contentment, at the very least.

But he honestly just felt as bad as the storm clouds above looked.

Nineva was wrong. This was absolutely not comparitively good weather.

Many of the other wolves that joined them seemed... solemn, in a way. Particularly the other young woman. But everyone was quiet. Unenthusiastic. It really put a damper on the whole mood here.

”I’m going with, but the pack I came from is pretty near the base of the mountain. Do you think we could set up camp a good distance from them?” he questioned, tipping his head. ”I’d rather avoid them, if at all possible. They wouldn’t want me anywhere around.”
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
He had been thinking when his sister’s call demanded his attention. For a moment, Yuka thought he had imagined it. Everything was happening so quickly. Amber teal-flecked eyes snapped open, staring at the blooming trees in front of him. This was it. If he committed he could not leave and would stay by his sister’s side until one of them took their last breath. He had no illusions of family nor of his position that he would uphold. Nineva would what he needed, it was just this final choice. The Thorben never stayed in one place for too long, the band of assassins that he had accompanied never established a place of residence. Would he be able to tune his morals to the standing of the gray woman? Of course, he would have to try. The creamy russet-hued man had told his younger sibling as much. He would always have her back.

Having been so caught up in his thoughts, the man finally realized how much time had passed since his little sister’s call. Huffing quietly to himself and letting out a string of curses, the male turned in the direction that she called, deeper into the forest, and let out an answering call of his own. She did not need to worry, he was on his way. Black nose wrinkled as he trotted towards where she had called. Eventually, his speed increased but it did not take him very long to arrive at his destination. The Thorben had been sure to keep close, just in case his sister needed him, especially in her current state. No words were offered on his part. Instead a simple nod was given to Nineva, letting her know that he was on board and was ready to do what was necessary.
Thank you TABs
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
crappy post alert, just trying to plop this in
aleister vuesain
lyrics can go here if u want

Normally keeping close to Neha's side, that night he traveled alone thinking of when he had last saw the blonde female before they were separated by the coyotes. Neha was safe with the group, so he didn't think this small trip would hurt anything. Aleister wasn't sure if Mavis made it out okay. He couldn't be sure that all the coyotes chased after him and didn't turn to chase after the smaller female. He had tried his hardest to keep them away from her and her pack, so he hoped he was successful. He would try to find her when they were closer to the mountain.

Traveling back to where the group Neha wanted them to join up with, he missed the call for a meeting as he found Neha's den empty. Grumbling softly to himself, he swiftly tried to make it back to Neha's side. Joining the outskirts just in time to hear the monochrome woman's words, silently settling himself just off Neha's hindquarters.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]