324 Users Online
Google, Bing

Joining
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
OOC: {l} Posting Order: Me- Rolu- Ismeme Just to make things easier. [/l]

<b>"Pack member."</b> she murmured under her breath. Then a pang hit her. She was his superior. <b>"Willie."</b> she said louder. <b>"I'm the Second."</b> She said, pride clearly showing in her voice. He had heard- so did her alphas hear too?

The sky, was turning into a shade of purples, blues, and reds. It was getting dark. The wolf probably was now anxious now. Her attention now turned to the new wolf. He was like silver, his pelt a contrast to the sky as hers was too.

Ismeme nudged her nose, possibly to comfort Wille. But nothing could comfort her over the loss of her beloved parents. Nothing. What had dazed her was that she had quickly shared his story. But Ismeme was a kind and friendly wolf. And Wille had asked her story, so she had repaid. She just repaid her.
(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2012, 02:16 AM by Wille.)
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu watched the two female wolves. As they said there names a thrill went down his back. The one who was from his pack was the second. He looked her over, interested in her. The name was familiar then it clicked. She joined with Kanosak! Rolu breathed in remembered the scent.<b>"My name is Rolu. I'm the Third. Is Ismeme trying to joining us? I haven't seen any of the alphas lately,"</b>Rolu said his name proudly, and his rank.

He looked back at the lone wolf, she was beautiful. "Ismeme was her name wasn't? Yes, yes it was," he thought to himself. A childish grin spread across his face and he quickly looked away. "She has amber eyes! I think I mite die!" he thought. He coughed his breath caught in his throat. He stool another peek at her and became a little embarrassed. Then, a picture of Rebecca flashed through his mind. Regaining himself, as the moment passed, he lifted his head and asked without falter, keeping his eyes on the backround and not Ismeme, but looking in the same area,<b>"Where do you come from Ismeme?"</b>
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2012, 01:22 AM by Rolu.)
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa looked over the male, Rolu was his name. He was very handsome even though he was a few years older. "Yes, I want to ask the alphas permission to join your pack." Isa was drawn to his beautiful green eyes. She smiled at him politely.

Isa was a little confused by the odd grin on his face. When he looked away she was curious why he did but thought it best not to ask. She stared at him, it seemed like he was looking at her but she could tell he was actually looking behind her. She turned her head to see what he was looking at but didn't see anything. She shook her head before turning her head back to reply to his question. "I used to live in a meadow on the edge of a forest just outside of Relic Lore. There was a large fire that destroyed our home when I was young and I've been traveling since."
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Sorry for the wait, guys. <33

Ruiko lifted his muzzle as a call rang out across the sky for him – it was not a voice he was overly familiar with, but nor was he a stranger to Wille either. The second she-wolf of the pack had been rather introverted, though the tawny male did not see such a trait as a flaw. No, he himself was not much of a conversationalist, yet as his hefty figure prowled to where the two pale she-wolves awaited his presence as well as anither male, though one that smelled of pack. The leader was pleased to note that Wille was at least pulling some of her weight around the pack.

“And who might this be, Wille?” His tone was indifferent while his golden eyes locked upon the female. His muzzle lifted as his tail arched dominantly, awaiting for the newcomer to show him the proper respect as she tread so closely to his lands.
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2012, 12:05 AM by Ruiko.)
Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
She nodded to Ismeme as she then addressed Ruiko. <b>"Sir, this is Ismeme. She wishes to join."</b> She then tucked her tail in, as a sign of respect towards her leader. She wondered what Ismeme must be thinking now, as she just met the leader of Copper Rock Creek.

Earlier before Ruiko arrived, it looked like Rolu and Ismeme. Rolu had given her an embarrassed look, and Ismeme had returned with an interested look, possibly staring into Rolu's green orbs. She had witnessed it herself, the goofy grins, the awkward moments when Rolu had appeared. She now knew something: If Ismeme would be accepted into the pack, there'd be something going on between them two.

Maybe Rou was desperately hoping for her to get accepted.....
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu took a quick glance at the bushes. When he looked back again the alpha was there. Rolu instantly dropped his tail and his head. He took a glance at the male and nodded his head. He hoped that Isemem would be accepted, more for her sake than his. He hoped that this alpha was kind and would allow Ismeme to join.

Rolu took a glance at Ismeme, hoping she would understand what he was about to lip at her. "Submit to him fast," he lipped not taking his eyes of her coat.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Ismeme saw the large male enter and immediately submitted once she saw him lift his head and tail. This was the leader of Copper Rock Creek. She tucked her tail between her legs, lowered her head, and flattened her ears as she moved forward slowly to lick his chin and quickly backed away. She listened as Willie introduced her to their leader. "You may call me Isa if you like Sir, and yes, I have called for you to ask your permission to join your pack." She kept her eyes on the leader but did not meet his eyes, she didn't want to give him any reason to see her as a threat and she knew some wolves took eye contact as a challenge. "It would be a great honor to be admitted into your pack Sir. I only ask that you consider allowing me to join." She stood there, still submitting to the alpha, and waited patiently for an answer.
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Ruiko offered a nod to Wille’s words, his eyes reverting back to the she-wolf who now submitted to him. Her actions revealed she was of little threat to the pack, and at least had enough sense in her to allow her instincts to take over. Ruiko’s eyes slid over the unknown male for only a moment, unsure of who he was – likely a member who had been accepted by Aeylen.

“We have had many wolves looking to join our ranks these past few days,” he began, his tail giving a casual flick as his shoulders lifted in a shrug. “What will you offer to the pack that we should allow another mouth in to feed?” It was a basic question, and thus far Ruiko had not turned any away yet, but she did not need to know that.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: I'm sorry Willie and Rolu, I want to get Isa into CRC while there are still some openings since it's filling up fast. I have permission to post now from Ruiko.

Isa met the leaders eyes as she spoke. <b>"Sir I may not look like much but I am a fairly good hunter. I can provide your pack with food. I have not been in an actual fight yet but I am very protective by nature and would protect your pack with my life and fight to the end if it came to that. I know breeding season is just around the corner, I love pups and I would help look after them and I'd be there for anything you or your family needed sir. And I just want to say that it would be an honor to be a member of your pack sir."</b> Isa bowed a little to the strong leader before her.

She didn't have that much to offer in her eyes. He could chose someone much stronger or older than her. She hoped she would be accepted. She had been looking for a place to call her new home and have a new family. She had been alone for so long that this had become the one thing she desperately wanted.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: Well than I'm alitttle sick of waiting for Willie, :)

Rolu looked up at the leader with his tail close to his body. He made sure that the male didn't see the pleading look in his eyes. His body, though the wounds had started to heal, was not really that ready for a fight, or to try and make Ruiko understand. He looked up at the male though just a glance. Turning around he looked at the forest again, listening still to the leadar and Isa's convestation.

His ears twitched as he listened, picking up every word. He was impressed whith the way Isa presented herself, and hoped Ruiko was too. He glanced behind him before sitting down, his back to the two.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek