(See All?) Announcements
463 Users Online
Google, Bing

Incomplete — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
gonna wrap this up with a few posts from dea/laike~ || guardian demonstration 3/3

Laike's hackles bristled sharply as his jaws parted at the rogue's feisty words. He would not tolerate such disrespect from someone who didn't even rank among them. But it seemed he need not worry. Jessie was - as always - quick to deal with the behavior. He was truly grateful for her strength in these situations.

As his co-lead moved to make sure their intruder was gone, Laike turned to face Deacon. Go with her. Be the muscle with Jessie in case the loner gets sassier. He ordered with a sharp chuff, orange eyes narrowing so as to make his point clear to the male.

laike
quote here or put some lyrics here
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

"I mean...it looks like she has it-"

"Now." He heard the lead male instruct, firmer this time.

Deacon's tail twitched behind him but he didn't argue much more. The swarthy male moved to follow after his female lead. He couldn't say he was terribly pleased with being put on muscle duty but he supposed that if anything did happen he would have the chance to act out his frustration on.

The large male knew there was nothing wrong with what the lead male had instructed and he would maybe apologize later, he was just terribly antsy to get back to his child.

Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva

He groaned with displeasure once the second was out of earshot. Laike was not in the mood to deal with more insubordination and more sass. Hadn't the loner been enough for all of them? Perhaps he would have a talk with the swarthy male later. The other male had not been Indolent so far, maybe there was something else going on rather than just some insubordination.

Then again he was not the best with words. So he would gross his paws and hope things fixed themselves sooner rather than later. With that last thought, he turned from the border and headed back into the territory he called home.

-fade-

laike
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]