800 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Bing, Magg

blessed with beauty and rage — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by adopt who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Awinita Macieo

Eight track playin' all your favorite sounds

She had misread the whole situation and suddenly she was staring hard at the ground, ears pressed tightly against her crown. She was overcome with childish feelings like she was being reprimanded for doing something by an upset caregiver.

"I...I supposed I'd just move on." There wasn't really anything else to do, was there? There would be no point in lingering around. Tentatively she crept forward and grabbed a torn up hind leg. Slowly she pulled it away from the rest of the carcass that was being slobbered over. Mildly gross but she couldn't blame him. A meal this nice was slobber-worthy.

Awinita kept pulling the leg until she was a few yards away from him and only then would she begin to slowly strip away meat for herself. Perhaps he had a point but she couldn't see how being nice would kill her. She could contemplate that once the hunger in her settled.

Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: we can start wrapping it up now if you'd like

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

After swallowing his final bite of food the small male stepped away, walking a few feet farther from the women and cracking a small grin. There was a fair amount of meat left on the corpse, but the yearling had eaten his fill. He was stuffed. He thought about moving on and saying nothing more. There wasn’t much left to say now that he had finished his serving of food. She finally had eaten something as well, a smart move. He nodded in agreement and began to leave, slowly. 

Hesitating, and then turning back around to face her, he stopped. “You haven’t been a lone wolf for long have you?” He didn’t mean it to come out so sharp and accusing, but it did. He looked over her, searching for any clues of her past. Did she just leave one of the packs recently? He couldn’t tell. He did not recognize her or her scent, but that didn’t mean much.

I guess I must be having fun
(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2018, 09:34 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by adopt who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Awinita Macieo
feel free to archive or reply<3

Eight track playin' all your favorite sounds

"No." She admitted rather sheepishly (in typical Awinita fashion) after swallowing a bit of meat. Warm brown eyes finally meeting his golden ones before looking away once more. He seemed content on leaving now that he had his fill and that was fine by her. Social interaction was not a strong point for this particular Macieo. It would be best if she could finish a meal in silence before slipping off again.

If there was no more talk from the dark-pointed male, she would get down a few more bites before slipping off into the forest again.