503 Users Online
Bing, Google

colorful emotions — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel
Maybe @Ramiel? Open to two others. || Overcast Clouds, 57.2 ° F, 14 ° C

She kicked a loose stone that had been nestled between other smaller stones. Her yellow eyes watched contently as it tumbled into the lake. It wasn't a very great feat mentioning the lake's edge was only a few inches from where the stone had originally been. It still brought a brief pleasure to her though. The kind of pride and pleasure a child would feel at learning they could do something new even if it was simple - like jumping or running.

It was a good feeling but it quickly disappeared.

So she kicked another stone into the lake's calm shores despite the gentle pain that spread over her dainty paw.

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

There was a sense of contentment in the young Archer as he traveled down toward the lake. It was something he hadn't felt in a very long time, maybe since he was a young pup before he realized his place in the Dell. He didn't know how long the feeling would last but it was there for the moment and he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

He pushed that aside not wanting to analyze it too much before the feeling became fake. Coming to the lake they had settled near he found Bellatrix. He was surprised she was still with him but didn't question it.

He smirked as she kicked a couple of rocks into the lake before approaching her. When he finally did speak there was humor in his tone, “So are you planning to clean the entire shore of it's rocks?"

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2018, 04:04 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She didn't turn her head to see who it was, the scent and voice familiar enough. There should have been a smile on her face at his humorous words but all she did was kick another rock.

"Yes I am. They're a bit ugly, don't you think?" She teased with a bit of a sneer. They weren't awful really, she was just being a pain. "Help me." It was a gentle command to the larger male as she motioned with her head for him to come closer. There were plenty of small pebbles to be kicked into the lake. She would need some help if she planned on ridding the lake of all of them. It was an impossible feat really but that wasn't going to stop her from trying.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

He’d stopped a few paces behind her before speaking. She didn't turn and instead kicked another rock into the lake before she finally spoke. He couldn't help the chuckle that left him.

“Rather ambitious of you but you do have a point, they are rather dull.” He knew that she was joking but played along with it as that was more fun. He moved next to her at the command to help her. “Alright, let's see how many we can remove,” he said as he kicked a small rock of his own into the water. “Taking a chance being out here alone with the coyotes about aren't you.” It was clear they were around the lake as well as it seemed everywhere else he had gone.

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2018, 04:33 AM by Ramiel.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She tossed her head to the side in a more than dramatic fashion, throwing the Archer a sharp glance before looking back at the waters. "Is it really taking a chance if I know you're not far? Nor are the others." While she may not have been buddy-buddy with everyone, she didn't expect them to ignore her if she called for help with coyotes. Especially not the dark fellow yearling by her side. He stuck to her like glue it seemed and she appreciated it - most of the time.

"So how long you plan on staying here? Got any big plans?" She dropped the heavy questions with about as much tact as an elk. In her mind though, it was small talk. Anything to fill the silence while she kicked more small pebbles into the water.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

An amused expression crossed his dark features at her dramatic display. He admitted to himself that she did have a point but to her, “Less of a chance now that you're with us.” As he had thought from the beginning she was better off with the pack than she was on her own. Moon mother had been on his side that day or perhaps he should thank those coyotes for showing up.

“Not sure, awhile anyway,” he stated kicking another rock that landed with a splash. He hadn't thought much about what he would be doing in the future. He'd been settling into their new home and establishing himself. A lot did depend on his brother at this point too. As for big plans, “Not sure about any plans just yet. Still feeling things out.” Since he'd just met most of the wolves that he now called packmates he didn't want to jump into anything too quickly.

Table by Grey
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She snorted and gave another roll of her eyes. Whatever. Chance schmance. The coyotes didn't scare her but they were annoying as all get out. Maybe he was right or maybe he wasn't. Only time would tell.

A pale ear flicked as his words. Everything seemed a bit vague but she figured he was being honest. Bellatrix hadn't been given a chance to not believe the larger male. "How did you meet them?" Another question hung on the tip of her tongue but she kept it hidden behind inky lips. And what's their worth? The Rigel girl was still trying to feel things out for herself in terms of the wolves she had suddenly surrounded herself with.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Ramiel was less worried about the coyotes now that he and Judas were with the pack. Though it had been the two of them before, he of course felt that the two of them could take in any coyote's, they in reality had been vulnerable especially since the grubby little beasts we're traveling solo these days.

He was just about to kick another rock into the water when she asked a question. His head turned to look at her. “By chance actually,” he stated simply before finally kicking the rock into the water. “I ran into Nineva a few months back, she offered me a position in a pack she was forming.” Though he hadn't decided what his plans might be he still felt the same about the pack as he did months ago.

Table by Grey
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

There wasn't really much to it. Although she did have to wonder why it took months to set things up here. Obviously they were traveling from somewhere as she had met Ramiel (and even Elias) along the way but...months just for this place? Seemed a bit over the top. She offered a casual shrug as she kicked another stone into the water.

"Must have been a good offer for you to stick around for months." Her words teetered on being a joke or being serious, like she couldn't decide which buttons to push.

Casually she bumped his shoulder with her own, motioning for him to follow her back. "Can't clear the lake of its ugly rocks in one day. Let's head back." They could chatter on the way but truthfully, her paw was hurting from kicking all those rocks.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
In the distance there is a large pack of coyotes howling.