(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Bing, Google

Show Me The Way — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sorrow who has 13 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Novasta Whipwind
Novasta walked beside Garmir around the borders. As she watched him mark, she scratched at the earth with her claws, sending it flying out behind her.

His words caught her off guard. "I don't know," she sighed. "The only pack I've even been in was my birth pack and that was 2 years ago. I was young and foolish and, well, I never expected to have to leave." Novasta kneaded the ground with her paws. She didn't like talking about Shiv, but she knew she would have to at some point.

"Darn that wolf!" she blurted out. "If he didn't try to kill me, I wouldn't have had to leave!"
[Image: cad_by_a_yellow_bird-db1v300.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Perhaps there was still bit of practicing to be done with the introduction part. Or perhaps Garmir worded his question wrong? Common tongue was not his native language, even if he lacked heavy accent - and he might occasionally word  his questions wrong. "I more meant along lines... what can you do? What are your strenghts and so on." -He corrected. His tone remained same, rough, neutral - lacking any strong emotions to direction or another. He was bit curious though. " -but now that you brought your former pack into topic...." -He begin, looking at her again with a side glance.

"...tell me how someone making attempt on your life ends up with you having to abandon the pack. Im sure there is a thrilling story behind it.". The landscape was again beginning to change around them as they moved - forest starting to look more burnt once more, with tall grass covering the area. Some distance ahead there would be Blackened Down, but Garmir wasn't going to lead them there this time. Their heading was still westward, but the earthen male was ever so slightly changing their course more south.

OOC: Pack role demostration: Teacher 3/3

(This post was last modified: May 27, 2018, 07:18 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Novasta Whipwind
"Sorry if I got a little off topic," she said. "I'm a big wolf and I'm pretty strong so I guess I could be a guardian or something but I might not be mean enough." Novasta sighed. "A guardian's whole job is to chase wolves away from the territory, right?"

She laughed a little as Garmir asked about the traitor, mostly to keep herself from feeling angry or too sad. "Well, its a long story. I was just a yearling and I convinced my mom and dad to let me hunt on my own. I wanted to show them I was responsible, you know? So I was stalking a rabbit, when I felt someone watching me. A little dark brown wolf was hiding in the bushes, and he said he was starving. I gave the rabbit to him- did I mention his name was Shiv- and went off to catch something for my pack. I fed him for, like, a month before he said he was strong enough to follow me back home." She stopped to catch her breath. The bad part was coming up soon. "Halfway through the trip," she continued quietly. "He jumped up and leapt on top of me. I threw him off and, well, he gave me my scars." Novasta turned her head so Garmir could clearly see the scar running down her lips and the gap where her tooth should have been. "He ran away to my pack's den, and made them believe that I tried to murder him. Don't ask me how he knew where it was, I can't tell you." She smiled thinly. "Also don't ask me why they believed him and not their own packmate. I guess I kinda had a record of rule-breaking at that point but I always owned up to it." Never mind the fact that she did never really understand why what she did was so wrong as a pup. "I never expected that they would think I tried to kill him."
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir listened, not interrupting her story at any point while they moved. As it was typical for him, his expression or posture did change at all during the hearing but he was paying attention - not just to the story but to the details. It did sound little far fetched at places, but he could not tell was she lying or not. If she was, she was lying well. Still, this was the story she gave him and while Garmir almost never accepted anything face value, he was going to go for now as if that was her past through and true.

"Hmm.." -He replied at first with just a hum, not adding anything else to it for a while. He simply continued to lead them ever more South West, adding another marker.

"That does sound strange. Either your leaders were retarted, wanted to get rid of you really much... or you could be lying." -He looked at her more directly at the end of his sentence, trying to read her facial expression as he said it. "Im going to go with first option - but I want you to remember this. Always speak the truth. Even if its uncomfortable truth." -He murmured in a tone that made it clear he did not like to be lied on. Almost right away he returned back to normal and then turned his gaze west. "This is our western border. Far over there.. perhaps hours pace away is the original territory of Tainns. The old Den still remains there under a large tree. Its where I first met our alpha."

OOC: Pack role demostration: Teacher ^9000!

(This post was last modified: May 29, 2018, 12:12 AM by Garmir.)

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Novasta Whipwind
"I'm not lying," the white female told Garmir, keeping her voice cool and steady. "I don't know what my leader's reasons were, but that's how it happened." She walked behind him, and wanted to step on the backs of his little brown paws, but resisted. That wouldn't give her any points with her new pack. She waited as he told her about the den.

She nodded when Garmir finished speaking and fell back into line behind him.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

"You have not given me reason to think you are lying - so I will take your word for it." -Garmir replied to her simply. He did not mean to offend her with his comments - even if he might be very blunt with his words most of the time. He looked at her up and down and then let out hum. "You could make Guardian perhaps. You got size for it, you have.. some scars to make you more intimidating. With little bit spine you would do nicely."

Garmir looked towards the south and then continued. "We have southern border to check still. We are going to skip east this time since there is large river cutting through near it. Less traffict that way. Shall we continue?"