(See All?) Announcements
482 Users Online
Bing, Google

That Yummy Food — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
<b>"So and so. I've actually come here to pick blackberries. Hence the name Blackberry fields."</b> He didn't like getting judged by the looks, as it did not matter. The real thing that matters is the inside, your personality. And, if anyone just accepted creatures like that, the world would be perfect. No more hate.

Wait. Lia, didn't remember his sister? His beloved sister? <b>"You don't remember Angel? She was about your age. Remember her? She was blind."</b> He smiled sadly remembering her complaints that she was tired. She was quite a complainer. Well, he'll have to stop looking back to the past. He didn't have a <span class='word'>plenum</span> in front of him, to declare his story.
Played by Lia who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Accailia Sora
Angel. The name rang a bell in Accailia's mind and an image of a wolf that looked a lot like Fall appeared in her mind. <b>"Angel, yes I remember her now."</b> She could tell Fallen was remembering everything that happened and was getting upset. Accailia rubbed her head against his shoulder and licked his cheek, trying to cheer him up.

She smiled at Fallen. <b>"I've really missed you Fall. I had been hoping I'd see you again."</b> She missed all the days they would play together. She admitted she had a bit of a crush on her friend when they were younger. He probably already had a she-wolf he was interested in now though. She hoped they could get to know each other again, catch up.