(See All?) Announcements
607 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

silver prongs — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Backdated to 3/30, takes place immediately after this thread. For @Kerberos only.

When he felt they were finally a safe distance away, Sven ceased walking and turned to his companion. His moonshine eyes regarded the Rigel briefly before he moved again, a nameless depth to their molten centers. There were many questions that he could pass along into the other man's ears, but his tongue couldn't find the adequate words to say. The tells were so little, he could only know that something was wrong but not guess at where to even begin to untangle whatever knots were constraining the other man's heart.

Tentatively, he leaned forward, to tenderly pressed his lips against Kerberos' muzzle. Hoping that he would give him some kind of hint and allow him to help.

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
no promise sweeter than a blood pact

He'd be a fool to lash out inside of another pack's territory but his lip lifted - more defensive rather than offensive - when Sven reached to touch him. His whole body was still tender from his fight with Maera and he was by no means ready to accept any form of contact from anyone.

A soft breath escaped him as dandelion yellow eyes sought the shine of silver. I've ran into a few issues recently. I...just needed to see you. He admitted finally. Despite how badly Kerberos wanted to lower his walls like he once had, he couldn't. Just wanted to see if you were doing better than me. The words might have once been followed by laughter but now all he could give was a hollow stare.

But he had shown up, got his answer in the form of Leotie. Why was he still here?

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven's eyes had been watchful, and when they caught the curl of Kerberos' lip, he listened to the untold request not to be touched, leaving his gesture incomplete. His ears slipped forward and then back again, first eager to hear the words offered to him before bowing out of concern. Issues? Were the same as what Leotie had run into with that pack, or another flavor altogether? He knew the man's daughter to be still be missing (likely having suffered a similar fate as Isolde, though Sven would never breathe a word of it), perhaps that played a part? He couldn't know without asking, but there was something unfamiliar between them that caused the Ridge luminary to pause.

It was just then that he really saw how much Kerberos had changed from the day he first met him. More than any of them had.

"Seems I might be," he conceded quietly, wholly unsure of what should be said, of what could be said. Again he had the impulse to move closer, to press his skin against Kerberos' and share his warmth, to hold him until something melted. It wasn't just ice that had settled within his friend, however; it was permafrost.

"Not better without, though. I still miss you. Kerb..." he gathered his courage, took a small step forward, lowered skull tilting as he finally spoke the question, "what's... what's wrong?"

(This post was last modified: Jun 09, 2018, 02:30 AM by Sven.)