(See All?) Announcements
434 Users Online
Nadine, Bing, Google, Apollo

Bite your ankles — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine made her way through the maze of stones, and miss covered structures in search of Tikhon. Honestly, she had meant to seek him out earlier, but time was fleeting, and somehow the days had gotten away from her. She might have blamed it on Skoll, or the cubs, but there was really no excuse. Pehaps the pale fae would strive to do better next time.

Once she found a recent trail of his, the woman called out in hopes that he hadn't gotten too far. "Tikhon?" The alpha's posture spoke to her title, but as always, remained relatively relaxed. She had never been so insecure as to assert herself in any overbearing way, and the agouti man had never given her reason to question him either.

Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Up with the sun his early morning had been spent on the borders ensuring there weren't any signs of the coyotes crossing into their territory. With pups about they needed to be extra vigilant at the very least until they could take care of themselves. Moving through the maze that was their home he was in search of a little shade to get out of the summer heat. He already missed the days of spring when it was much cooler and he didn’t feel like he was lying the longer he was in the heat.

He'd just jumped into a rock when he heard his name, it was unexpected but he turned to greet the caller. He'd recognized her voice immediately do it was with a smile he greeted the leader. “Hello Celandine. What can I do for you?” He asked jumping back down so they could talk. “I hope the pups are okay?” He hadn't seen them yet that day and hoped that nothing had come up. Taking in her posture it didn't seem to be the case but he thought it was best to ask anyway.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine mirrored Tikhon's smile as she moved to sit. "I wanted to talk to you." Her words, though they might have seemed ominous in any other context, were coupled with the beating of her tail against the ground. "And the cubs are perfectly fine." Even Caelia seemed to be settling in alright.

"I know that you didn't choose to follow me." It's not like it was a secret. Tikhon had been with Niles long before they arrived. Or at least, she assumed that he had been, since he was already a part of Quaking Vale when they made their appearance. "But you've never questioned my place," To the best of her knowledge. "Or balked at an order. You've been an integral part of this pack. Especially with the coyote problem we've been having." He'd gotten her out of a tight spot more than once. "I want you to know that none of your efforts have gone unnoticed." These were, of course, all things that she should expect in a subordinate, but hard work should be acknowledged. 

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Tikhon's head tilted to one side as Celandine spoke of wanting to talk to him. “Of course, whatever you need.” The dark Agouti didn't believe he'd done anything wrong so wondered if she might have a task for him. He'd taken notice of the thump of her tail on the ground as she sat in front of him. “I'm pleased to hear they are doing well,” he said flashing another smile as she spoke of the pups. He knew he should he spending some time with them but was afraid he might break them or it would end up as thing with Sachiel had.

His brow furrowed as she started speaking again about how he hadn't chosen to follow her but not questioning her. Tikhon chose to let her get everything out before speaking. When she did it left him a little surprised by the praise she was giving him. “It's true I didn't choose to follow you but Niles wasn't in the best of places. At the time that you challenged him it was clear that you felt you could lead us better than he could and as far as I can tell you have held to that. I also understand that you were doing what you thought was best and I think it was the right decision for both the pack and Niles, he doesn't need the extra stress right now. I will always support him but I support you too. Thank you for your kind words, they do mean a lot and I'm glad to know I'm doing well in the pack and that I have an important place in it.”

He’d said a lot which he felt needed to he said where she was concerned. He felt it was important she knew he didn't have any ill feelings and had no problems in following her.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

She listened to the words as they fell from his tongue, each syllable more pleasing than the last. It was good to know that Tikhon seemed to understand the why behind her decision to challenge Niles, and that he didn't hold it against her. It had never been her intention to kick the Archer while he was down, but perhaps it had been better for them all. Still, if she had known how.. poorly it was going to go, the woman might have even thought to wait longer. She just hoped that the former alpha himself understood. 

A smile crept onto her maw as his monologue came to a close. Celandine found that she had to admire the genuine ease in which Tikhon spoke. At least it felt genuine. For all she knew he could have been lying to her face, and she'd been none the wiser. Regardless of which it was, the woman liked it. "No need to thank me for what you deserve." And deserve he did. "If you're ever in need of something, let me know." She'd try her best to accommodate him. "And if you ever decide to take on a role, I'd be more than happy to offer the title." As a reward of sorts.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Since they had come to the scowle Tikhon hadn't had any problems with the things that had happened. Mostly it seemed that Celandine was worried about when she'd challenged Niles. It had been a sad thing to see his leader fall but it meant that he could grieve and pull himself back together. Running a pack even with help wouldn't have helped the man and Tikhon had seen that right away so he held no ill feelings toward the woman for doing what she thought was best. The pack seemed to be doing well so he felt that she had done the right thing. The Artemieva was still there for Niles if he ever needed him to be since he wouldn't desert anyone that might be in need but that was up to the former alpha.

Celandine for her part seemed rather pleased with what he'd said even if it was a little winded. Tikhon didn't usually say much so it had been important for him to get it all out. He was just glad the alpha was patient with him. He offered her a smile and a dip of his head, “That's very kind of you to say.” She then let him know that if he ever needed anything to tell her, “I certainly will if ever I am in need of anything, it's a generous offer.” Roles, it was what she spoke of next and something he'd completely forgot about so he hadn't thought about it. He did understand that he wasn't expected to have one in mind now. “I will have to let you know about that. I'm not really sure what role would suit me best right now. Maybe you have a suggestion?” He asked thinking she might see something he didn't.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine nodded, her eyes washing over Tikhon's face as she thought. His size could have made him a scout, but his nature spoke more to the role of a guardian. He was loyal, stable, and always the first one to present himself in the face of danger. Honestly, the alpha was sure that they wouldn't have gotten through the recent coyote invasion so smoothly without him. "I think that you'd make a wonderful guardian. She paused, tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth as she considered her own words. "However, if your ambitions lie elsewhere, then I'm certain you'll excel in whatever you choose." He had her full confidence in that. "And we have time. You needn't make a decision today." The smile she offered was genuine, as he had earned that much.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

A role wasn't something that had ever really concerned the Artemieva and lately with the coyote problem it really was the furthest thing from his mind. After asking Celandine for her suggestion she seemed to think it over before answering, the role she thought was Guardian. The Agouti man thought it over but felt there wasn't any consideration really needed. “No, I don't think I need more time. I think that after everything with the coyotes it's pretty obvious that Guardian would suit me well.” He had faced the lesser canines and protected his pack mates well in his own opinion. It seemed that she thought so as well or she wouldn't have suggested it. He felt he might need a little training but that could be dealt with easily enough. Tikhon wasn't sure he was as strong as he thought a guardian should be.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Tikhon's confidence was admirable, and it was all she could to to nod as a smile played against the corner of her lips. "Wonderful. I'll let Morganna know." With so many cubs residing in the scowle, they were more want for a guardian than anything else. Gods forbid one of the coyotes stop erring on the side of caution, and actually cross the invisible markers. Whether titled or not, Celandine could trust the subordinate to be there. He'd never failed her before, and she couldn't imagine that he planned on starting now. "The children will soon be old enough to spar, and while Skoll and I are surely going to begin their training, I'd like for you to teach them as well." The more experience they had, the better.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He'd made up his mind rather quickly but in all honesty he felt the deciding had been made a while ago. He felt he had shown himself as a dedicated guardian and Celandine seemed to agreed especially when she seemed rather pleased by his answer. At the mention of Morganna, well he thought the dark woman would be just as pleased. “Perfect, Thank you Celandine.” Tikhon was rather glad to be honest that that had been figured out, he felt like he really had a place in the scowle now. More than he'd had back in the vale. What she brought up next was something of a surprise to the Artemieva, “Yes of course, I would love to help the children learn,” he said with a nod. He really did like children and teaching them what he knew. More than that he felt honored that he would he considered to help with their education.