(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Google, Bing

i left her with a broken heart [BWP] — Sunrise Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She briefly ignored his question, motioning with her head for him to follow her along. They could talk and walk. Unless her companion lacked those skills which in that case she might just leave him to be coyote food.

When they finally got moving the Rigel dared to speak. "They're alright. Our leading lady is fair I suppose. Lots of males so you know, you'll fit right in." She jested with a chuckle. He already looked like a few of the males as well. Maybe he was a long lost brother of theirs or something. They could figure that out if things ever got that far. She was probably taking a gamble bringing back such a scrappy thing. Hopefully it paid off.

"So, uh, you got any skills?" Bellatrix asked before glancing over her shoulder. She was pretty sure she could see the coyotes back there but maybe if they kept moving they could escape their clutches.

Played by Jacqueline who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Lonán
Lonán did not hesitate to follow after the female, stepping forwards to pace quietly a stride or so behind her, at her side. His mouth turned dry, and his heart immediately sunk, when she failed to mention a male leader — as memories of his father's death flashed up in his mind. "And the leading male?" He enquired timidly, giving a quick side glance towards the female, unsure if she would appreciate his prying in case it were a sore subject of conversation.

When the small female asked him about his skills, Lonán glanced to the ground momentarily. "Hunting.." He said quietly, before quickly turning to glance back over his own shoulder after noticing the female doing it. Spotting some tawny figures appearing out from the trees, his orange eyes narrowed. "...though I've not had much luck lately." He admitted, his attention still half focused on the growing number of tawny figures in the distance.

"Is that them? Sh-should we run?!" He suddenly stuttered, his orange eyes looking back to the female in panic.
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2018, 07:01 PM by Lonan.)
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

Her face gave a thoughtful twist at his question. They didn't really have one...did they? She knew @Elias sat by Nineva's side (and she trusted him in the position) but it seemed like she was calling all the shots. "Uh, I think it's just our leading lady but the top male is pretty nice too." She awkwardly explained. Bellatrix had never given it much thought before but now that didn't, the whole thing seemed a bit odd.

"I can tell." She spoke quicker than expected, the words sliding free. Even that seemed a bit sharp for her and so she offered an apologetic smile.

A hefty sigh left her at his panicked words and looked. "Come on, otherwise we'll become coyote food." The lean female picked up the pace a bit more as she started off for the quickest way back to the Keep.

-fade-