625 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing, Hazelnut, Sophrosnia

it’s time to begin — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
it's in my blood, it's in my water

If she'd said the phrase a different way he would have thought she was being smug. There was something else there. He was probably too young to know what.

"It just..they sound like girl names," he finally admitted. Hoping that would clarify why he had a hard time accepting them. Even if the second was a lot more clever. "Um like Starfall?" He'd never played a game like this. The pups of the Scowle didn't exactly have nice nicknames for each other. They went from dunderhead, to slow poke, booger face, and stinky. None he ever wanted to follow him.

The boy felt good seeing her face light up. Amazed how words could do that. His words. It made him wonder what else he could do with them.

When she began speaking of her pack took it to a new level. Making him feel kinda excited too. Another mountain pack. Something he might just see one day. Though as she explained the ins and outs of her family and pack he doubted he would keep it straight. Though in some way it was sorta like the Scowle. His aunt a leader and his mom the other. "Whoaaa that's a lot ta keep track of." He was glad there pack consisted of soley family. Though Seejay was still in her own category. Getting weirder. "I guess I better tell my mom this stuff okay? Cause you'll need to get back right?" He wasn't trying to run her off, but what more could they do? He doubted she had time to hang here. He wasn't sure how well that'd go over if she had a family that'd come looker for her too.  

i have been blessed with a wilder mind
Played by Van who has 32 posts.
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
"Nothin's wrong with girl names," she assured with a light laugh, tail swishing behind her. "Besides, Val was an awesome nickname! It doesn't sound girly to me. Maybe it's like... like th' word valiant! Or valor. Means brave!" But if he didn't like it... "I won't use it if you don't want me to. As long as you don't call me Starfall," she teased, another laugh slipping past her maw. "Maybe we can figure something out for both of us eventually."

He mentioned that her family was a lot to keep track of and she smiled, nodding her head. "There's a lot of us," she replied, then paused, gasping softly. "Oh, yeah! I do hafta get back," she responded. "I better get back. But it was nice to meet you! I'll come back to visit soon," the pup assured, nodding her head and turning to leave. "Bye, Vareth Archer-Lyall!"

She'd come back to see him again. Her first friend outside her pack.

{ fade }