595 Users Online
Google, Bing

i need to get my story straight — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cadence who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lionel Lasser
All welcome with a heads up to @Cheedo.

Lionel had definitely taken a wrong, very wrong turn when he had decided to travel East instead of continuing North. It had taken a week or two to get to this point, a trickle bled from normal into a complete nightmare, but now here he was; running for his life from a damned pack of coyotes. He might have lost them by now, could no longer hear their snarls and snapping teeth, but he wasn't about to take any chances by slowing down now. The fog billowed in his wake, nimble paws pulling constant close calls with the tangle of roots and debris strewn across the gloomy forest's floor, but it was worth the breakneck pace if he didn't die at the paws of one of those mangy, smelly yotes.
(This post was last modified: Jul 22, 2018, 10:42 AM by LionelLasser.)
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Cheedo hadn't been spending a lot of time in the tarn unless she was needed. With her new title she'd taken to keeping an eye on the prey near the tarn so that she could inform Piety on the movements often. She had come down the mountain into the ghastly woods which she'd become very familiar with. She hoped she might find a small herd of deer that she could report back about but that wasn't what she'd found. Instead she was nearly knocked over by something that smelled like a wolf but was the weirdest shade of reddish blond. It had gone by so fast she hadn't actually seen what it was but as she turned and caught sight of it's retreating figure she knew.

“Hey, slow down,” she called to the male as she sprinted after him. Many questions on her tongue. Mostly what was he running from? Was it something she needed to report back to Piety about? What if the Tarn was in danger?

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cadence who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lionel Lasser
Had she not spoken, and just appeared at his side, he might've outright snapped at her, thinking she was a coyote. As it was, he knew she was the same as him, another wolf, because he could understand what had been shouted his way, but still Lia jumped when she appeared, spring-green eyes glinting even in the forest's dark.

Lionel applied the breaks, and panted heavily as his eyes dodged about, ears swiveling like radar dishes and nose working up a storm. No, they were gone. That was a good thing, definitely, but now, looking at her perplexed features, he felt a bit... silly. They'd been there though, and shouldn't she know about how unnaturally high their numbers were around here? Unless this was just normal for them all. Or...

Oh god. Was it just him? Had he somehow ended up on the top of some kind of national coyote hit list?

"Wha-, don't you-, c'mon they're everywhere. They were right on my tail, I swear it. The coyotes."
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

It wasn't often a wolf went running past her like he was being chased by a pack ready to kill him. Actually that had never happens which made her very curious. She would need to stop him first so she could find out what was going on and what he was running from. Thankfully she didn't have to put too much effort into it.

He started talking about something being everywhere and swearing it was true, he wasn't making much sense until he finally told her who. “I think you lost them,” she told almost certain that he had. She couldn't scent coyotes anywhere in the area. It was clear that he was rather scared of them chasing him, she thought it best to speak in a calm tone hoping to calm him at the same time.

She took a moment to let him catch his breath, he'd been running rather fast. Then when her curiosity got the better of her she spoke again.

“You're safe so why don't you tell me what happened?” She suggested and perhaps she could help him further.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you