(See All?) Announcements
467 Users Online
Google, Bing

Thief in the castle? — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Backdated to 20-21.07(?) If this be cool? Sorry no map this time, but I will draw 'snapshot' picture of some scene that emerges from our RP. I let you choose if Garmir has made it past the border mark already (Unintentionally missing it) or if he is still approaching the borders and is now 'at the gates' ^^<3

Minor Powerplay alright in order to setup scene.

This was as far as Garmir would go. After hastily drawing distance from SE borders and maintaining northward direction, Garmir stumbled upon large lake. He distantly remembered being here last winter, though possibly in the other end of it. The mountain range was ending further west, providing access route back towards the Draw if Garmir chose to take the northern route.

Lake was welcoming sight in this heat, the oppressive temperatures that had lasted from ever since he left starting to weight on him. First thing Garmir did upon reaching the southern tip of the lake was to hop right in and just cool off. It had been so refreshing..

He could barely see the opposite shore far in the distance. It would propably take him whole day to circle around the water body but Garmir wanted to see and map it from one end to another. It was during this circle when he stumbled upon Vigil's keep. The terrain was significantly more difficult here. The stone of the forests crescented around the north shore of Turtleback Lake are deeply weathered in striking and labyrinthine ways, forming miniature canyons and twisting paths that resemble the hallowed corridors of castles and fortresses. (From pack description) The Ash Draw scout found himself stumble upon one of these miniature canyons as he made his way forward.

He wasn't claustrophobic, but he did not like being boxed in like this with little room to manouver and only two ways to go. He should seek higher ground. Garmir looked up and around for entry, both cursing and marvelling this place at once. If someone chose to ambush him now he'd be in deep trouble...

(This post was last modified: Jul 22, 2018, 11:13 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

The archer had found a quiet place near the border in the shade to keep an eye on things. He'd been there since about mid morning and was hoping the shade would keep the heat away. He kept a watchful eye on the border in case one of those surge wolves wanted to try something. The heat making him irritable he was ready for a brawl if that was what it came to, he wasn't picky.

His panting stopped however as he watched a wolf come in too close for comfort. He didn't charge him right away though as a mischievous smile spread slowly across his dark features. Raising to his paws he gave his coat a quick shake before moving forward. He moved across the terrain easily as he'd become rather accustomed to it as he stalked the man.

Ramiel followed silently behind him for a little while until he was nearly right behind him, “What do you think your doing here?” He asked the man evenly hoping he might scare the stranger.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Ramiel

If the stalking male wished to startle Ghospaw, then he surely was succesful. As Garmir all of sudden heard someone speak behind him and so close to him, he spun around, briefly flashing his weaponry and letting our warning growl. He quickly took note of his surroundings and the stranger that had neared on him, immidietly retreating back, maintaining defensive posture but not trying to escalate the situation further. He wanted to make it clear attacking him would be deadly mistake, but that he would not be the one starting fight.

A compliment was in order - rarely did anyone could make it this close to Garmir unnoticed. "You are pretty sneaky, really surprised me. What's it up to you what I am doing here?"

Scout demostration 2/3

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

Nineva too had caught on to the wolf encroaching on their boundaries. Their markers started at the shore, and already he was into the forest. Where Ramiel had caught him from behind and caused him to turn, the Vigils queen now approached from the opposing direction. This wolf didn't smell of the Surge, but she was beginning to wonder what the hell was wrong with the wolves on this side of the mountain that they so blithely disregarded custom and self preservation.

A snarl announced her passage through the small ravine after she caught his response to her subordinate.

"You're lucky we're not asking with our teeth. You're on our land."

couldn't map it out in my head in any way that didn't put garmir in vk territory based on your post. let me know if i'm wrong & i can change this!
(This post was last modified: Jul 24, 2018, 12:48 AM by Nineva.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

There was something to he said for successfully scaring another. Ramiel felt a certain satisfaction in knowing that he had snuck up on the intruder and caught him off guard. As ye whirled around it was clear that the stranger was now on guard but Ramiel stood his ground daring the man to attack him. The young Archer had nothing to fear as he was sure one if his packmates was nearby.

He wasn't wrong for his queen soon appeared just behind the man letting him know of his infraction. A sneer crossed the dark males maw, “We could always leave him at the surge borders as an example,” he said only half joking. Nin was a smart woman, Ramiel was sure she'd get his meaning.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: No worries @Nineva ! I think it only adds to RP if he has accidentally made it past the border, perhaps missing a mark somewhere. I think I will draw this particular scene with all three of the wolves. Garmir finds intense moments enjoyable, hence the smiling.

Of course there had to be more of them. Garmir noticed soon enough that he was neatly boxed in with both ways trough the ravine blocked. He took a brief look at the surroundings, bondering if he could try to leap to higher ground when the newest arrhival spoke, explaining what the issue was. Garmir was trespassing. "oh.."

The earthen male kept facing Ramiel, but also kept one of his ears pointed towards the she wolf as she spoke. A brief confusion flared on Garmir's face, his toothy snarl fading with it. He was about to turn and make his case when all of sudden the first wolf joked making example of him. At that moment, Garmir's expression changed drastically, his eyes shooting up to meet those of the man that had spoken them. At first, there was no real expression, but soon a twisted smirk came to form upon Garmir's face - audiable chuckle following in suite. He took a step towards Ramiel, apparantly not particularly concerned that there were two wolves threatening him. His eyes seemed to roam up and down through the young archer as if looking for hidde clues. "Ah yes.. Violence - the oldest language in the world." -he begin, his grin tuning down a little but never quite fading.

Garmir turned his head just enough to be able to see the female. He kept himself battle ready, but tried not to make sudden moves as to not light the match in this already volatile situation. Two wolves was definatlely challenge - one he'd rather not take this far from home. "Im sorry... this is thruly embarrassing for me, being trapped like this. Would you grant me chance to explain myself, with words?" -he pleaded - If his smiling face could be seen as pleading.

Scout demostration 3/3

(This post was last modified: Jul 24, 2018, 09:44 PM by Garmir.)