(See All?) Announcements
721 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ozark

The Horse in the next stall wrote a script — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

He'd hoped the heat would improve the pain in his shoulder, it hadn't. It was becoming more and more consistent. Sleep was harder to come by with the pain keeping him up. Pyriel needed some kind of relief from it before he went mad. The former warrior needed a healer, he knew that much but he didn't know where to find one.

Traveling down the mountain he only planned to be gone a couple of days. That was why he hadn't informed his alphas but the trip had taken a little longer. He still hadn't found what he was looking for.

The pale Agouti was panting heavily when he came to the umbrella of trees. At the base of one he started to dig a divet in the ground with his good leg to cool off.

Played by Cadence who has 112 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Ember Reinier
Ember often struck out on her own, seeking herds or keeping her eyes on the 'packs' of coyotes roaming about. What she found instead today was Pyriel, a member she was quite familiar with but, like the rest of the pack not directly related to Kyna, one she didn't know well at all. Still, she had noticed his absence.

"So here's where you disappeared off to," she commented as she approached him, gold eyes taking in his actions. Digging? And still favoring that one limb...
[Image: wWiXRe2.gif]
[Image: BYPyAlz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

The sounds of his panting and digging coupled with the constant pain on his mind kept him from hearing the female approach. He had made some progress on his divet and it would soon be ready to lay in. The former warrior could already feel the coolness of the uncovered earth under his paws.

At the sound of her voice he looked over his shoulder, Ember. He knew of her, had seen her around but couldn't say they'd ever had the chance to really get to know each other. “Just returning actually,” he said before moving a little more dirt. Then he laid down on his bad shoulder hoping the coolness might help some. “I was hoping to find a healer but didn't have any luck,” he explained from his position in the divet he'd created. “Didn't know you cared so much to notice my absence. I'm touched,” he teased.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A nearby creek is full to the brim with fish. +3 Health
Played by Cadence who has 112 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Ember Reinier
A healer. It wasn't as strong a suit for her as poison-mixing, but she still knew a thing or two that would help the man out. Probably should've made that a bit clearer to her pack mates, maybe should start caring a bit more at all about the others, the ones that weren't Kyna, Greer and their brood. Ah well, everyone made mistakes.

"I notice everything," she informed him with a small smirk, moving closer to get a better look at him and that leg of his, but not yet drawing close enough to touch.

"I've heard Greer's sister leading the Ridge knows quite a bit about healing; I'm sure he'd let you give her a visit. I can hold you over until then, something for the pain and inflammation. Good?"

healing dem 1/3
(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2018, 10:50 PM by Ember.)
[Image: wWiXRe2.gif]
[Image: BYPyAlz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

All the former warrior was looking for was a little relief. It worried him that his shoulder was hurting as bad as it was after all the time that had passed since it had healed. He didn't know what it meant but he did know that he had to get something done about it before winter. It was always worse in the cold and if it was this bad in the heat of spring he didn't even want to imagine what it would be like once the weather turned cold.

“Observant and cheeky,” he said taking notice of the smirk that he was given, “Not a bad combination.” Perhaps she would be as challenging as Abaddon had been, he rather missed that girl. Pyriel laid his head in the ground emerald eyes peering at the girl as she moved closer, “Don't worry I won't bite unless you make it hurt worse.” He didn't mind her getting a closer look, who knew maybe she could think of something to help him.

His brow rose as she spoke of Greer’s sister, “Maybe I should make a trip to see her. I have to do something, can't keep on like this.” As for the pain and inflammation, “Yes, it's too much pain and it needs to stop already can you help?” He was usually pretty tolerate of it but now it was intolerable.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you