(See All?) Announcements
673 Users Online
Bing, Google

The last word — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
[,dohtml]<p>It was those blasted crickets again that we're keeping the dark Agouti awake. He'd been in a foul mood ever since he’d lost his rank. Which didn't help how he felt about the insistent chipping of the crickets. If it wasn't those vermin nothing them it was everything else. He angrily pushed himself up from his sleeping place to go in search of somewhere quieter.
</P><p>
Making his way through the territory ended up passing one of the caches. Might as well get something to snack on before he went to settle in somewhere else. The Artemieva started digging to uncover something that would tide him over until morning.
</P>[/dohtml]
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
She couldn't sleep, plagued by more bad dreams of those coyotes. The image of Laurel still burned into her young mind. She tumbled around on long legs as her pudgy frame seemed to sway and stagger in the dark. SeeJay had not explored the pack territory nearly enough to know what was where and who did what. Most of the time she merely existed in the roots near @Nellie's medical den. Things were easier that way.

Then she smelled something tasty mixed with something strange. She hid behind a tree, peering out into the dark with a hungry stare. SeeJay did not recognize this wolf even if he had the same basic scent as most that belonged here -- herself included now.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

The Artemieva really wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing or anything going on around him. He was too far in his head to notice that there. Was a young packmate nearby so he went on with his digging trying to figure out why he was so upset now about losing his rank when he hadn't felt like it mattered before.

For just a second he lifted his head as a thought went through he mind but it was stopped before it fully formed. The pups scent caught his attention and he turned his head to find her. “You don't have to lurk,” he called into the darkness, “Your safe with me.” He of course had no intentions of hurting her but he did mean to find out why she was up and wandering alone.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

She had been spotted (or so she thought by the words) and instantly she pulled back to hide further behind the tree. His words causing her large ears to stand tall on top of her over sized head. She debated slinking away again and finding food elsewhere for her little midnight ravaging.

But she was feeling slightly brave tonight and wished to test the waters with this new face. "Whatcha got?" She asked as she shuffled a bit closer, her pudgy frame showed she was rather well-fed (or at least unwilling to shed baby fat) despite her nosing about the caches like a starved loner.

Awkwardly she stared at the man, fully ready to hear his answer of what was for late night diner.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Tikhon hadn't been aware that he was being watched by tiny eyes that belonged to the foundling. It was her scent that alerted him to her presence leaving him to let her know she had nothing to worry about. The dark Agouti turned his head to try and pick her out in the dark but he couldn't see her. He did hear a small rustle of leave which gave him some idea of her location.

She seemed to have worked up the courage to show herself, a small smile formed in his maw. He did have a soft spot for children once he'd gotten the hang of being around them. “There you are,” he said and as to her question, “It's a rabbit,” he told. Tikhon then lowered his head to pick the creature up before placing it on the ground beside him long enough to cover the cache once more.

He turned back to the pup, “Would you like to join me for a late night snack while you tell me what's got you out so late?”

Inactive Pup
SeeJay

SeeJay had half a mind to grab the thing once he had set it down to cover up the cache. It would have been too easy to snag it and run back to the medical den. Yet she behaved herself, awkwardly shifting her weight. Her ears swiveled at his question. "Couldn' sleep." She said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders. Bad dreams were the culprit but she didn't want to talk about them. It was the kind of thing that was best to just ignore and never address. Or so the child though.

"Why'er ya up?" She asked as she shuffled a bit closer to the rabbit, nosing at it but not making a move to get anything off of it yet.

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

As he was putting the last of the dirt back in place over the cache the young girl answered his question. She couldn't sleep, he thought that off for such a young child, that was until he remembered she’d come to them instead of being born in the scowle. “That happens sometimes,” he said with a sharp nod, “I have certainly had my share of sleepless nights.”

He couldn't just let her go off on her own but for the moment she seemed content with his offer. He watched as she nosed at the rabbit before answering her question, “My tummy was growling and keeping me awake,” he said giving her a gentle nudge in her own stomach. “So why don't we go and take care of that?” He said picking up the rabbit and moving a little ways from the cache.