(See All?) Announcements
593 Users Online
Google, Bing

I count my gain in blood and pain — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 29 posts.
Inactive
Shrike

"You assume? Hardly a pleasing response, as vague as could be. Not what he'd been looking for at all. "Well how about this, the deer is still yours, but report to me if and when you have something of more substance... My Crew are nearby, we're staying here for the time being.

He gazed off into the distance, as though he expected to see one of his children messing around. Perhaps he was putting his eggs in the wrong basket, but this boy was very food oriented, that made him pliable.

"Do this for me and I can give you more. I have a lot of resoruces at my disposal, I'd be willing to share if you helped me out some more. Hm?"

He took a step forward to leave. The boy would seek him out, it was only a matter of time.

[Image: carrion_crew_sig_by_becuffin-dcah2jc.png]
All members of the Carrion Crew are welcome to join Shrike's threads at any time.
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
I feel numb, born with a weak heart

Vaken feasted ravenously, blood dripping from his lips. It felt so good to binge, to eat as much as possible without the intent of sharing. He was not evil, but he was greedy. It was easy to sway him when he was offered what he wanted. He gulped down pieces of meat, pleased with the taste. It was better than he had dreamed. Waiting and talking to Shrike had only made his hunger deepen. He was so focused that he couldn’t even bring his eyes up to meet the other wolf’s. Instead, he kept them focused on the little fawn, ripping at the skin with his sharp fangs. “Yes,” he stated boldly, choking the words out while he chewed. He would make this deal. It seemed like a smart move, all this wolf wanted was information- just like Garmir, right?

Fade

I guess I must be having fun
(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2018, 07:54 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]