(See All?) Announcements
570 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven

gonna make you wonder — Skeletal Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
@Ferreiran did you want to post again so you could claim lp?
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

The woman was ice to Askan's fire. They waited and seconds dragged by till finally the wolf revealed himself.  Askan quirked a brow as the loner crouched, all submissive and shaky, as though he thought his life was in danger. The Selwyn supposed it might seem that way, after all he'd been anything but friendly. His interest immediately waned as he took in the sight of the stranger, a coward. Differences in stature aside, he should have at least had a spine, some gall to defend himself. With his tail still raised high Askan shrugged, though his hackles did flatten some.

"Fine by me." He rumbled, not raising a paw to stop him. Who even did that, spied on others and chickened out when caught?

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Played by Joe who has 40 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Lae Lave
a dream within a dream

What an odd interaction. The she-wolf watched the events unfold with undivided attention. She stared at the visitor with her glossy eyes, watched him submit to the dominance of the larger man and then try and scamper off. It did not mean much to her. She did not dislike weakness or vulnerability, she did not find Ferreiran pathetic. She found the dynamic more interesting than either wolf alone.

She did not speak though. She kept her posture neutral once the small black wolf had exposed himself, unthreatened. It was clear he was not planning on attacking. When he started to dart off, she returned her gaze to the burly wolf beside her. “You scared him,” she said observantly. It wasn’t meant to try and guilt the other wolf. It was obvious from her features that she did not feel any guilt. “Too strong of eyes.”

With that she nodded her head, letting out a loud, obnoxious sneeze.

Played by Wolfsong who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ferreiran Morse
Sorry for late reply!
[Image: 2lxjdyf.png]

What use are words

Ferreiran started running. He had noticed the tone of the larger wolf, but didn't care much. The acceptance of others was never something he needed. Sure, he could get into a fight, but he wouldn't win, and then he'd have some wounds to nurse. And for what? Pride? Looking tough? He wouldn't look tough if he was beaten into the ground. So he just left. It was what felt natural. He had better things to do.

The elder's comment did not go unnoticed either. The words made him confused. Strong eyes? The other male did have bright eyes, but why would that make any difference at all? He shook his head, resolving to never get into such a situation again, and focused on running.

-exit-

If you understand my thoughts

Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

Sneaky boy didn't hang around for long. With his tail tucked between his legs he rushed off and that was that. Askan shrugged his hefty shoulders, honestly, he couldn't have cared less. He wasn't about to apologise for his actions, let alone plead for the loner to come back, to proclaim that he was sorry. Tccht, as if. Instead, he turned to the old lady, who did seem very preoccupied with his eyes. Was she jealous? Or was she going a little senile? Maybe it was a bit from column a and b.

"He shouldn't have creeped then." He harrumphed, wanting to get the last word in. As always.

The woman then sneezed, so loud that Askan flicked his ears back to shield them from the assault. Now that the weirdness was over-sort of- he wasn't really sure what to do. He was tempted to go off on his merry way and leave the woman to her bones but... He pursed his lips in thought as his ears flitted forward, upright and rigid as the cogs in his mind ticked.

Fine. He would make an offer, that's all.

"Come, it's not safe out here. My pack isn't far."

It was a sloppy excuse of an invitation but the offer was out there. If she declined it then it was no skin off his nose. As to what he'd even do with such an old hag, well, he'd probably figure something out. He turned and flicked his tail, motioning for her to follow. If she dared.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
Played by Joe who has 40 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Lae Lave
a dream within a dream

Askan did not need to tell her twice. The elder knew she was safe around him, safer than she was alone. She dropped her head and followed after him, quickly. She didn’t want to fall behind or drag him down. She knew she was old, but she wasn’t sickly. She could move at a reasonable pace, even though her legs were sore. With the help of a pack, she knew she would regain her strength and be of use. It might not have been much, but it something. It was the only choice she had, turning down the invite would probably mean death. She didn’t want to die.

She stayed submissive, her tail dropped below respectfully. She was grateful for his help. While she was not expressing it vocally, her body language made that apparent. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes for a fraction of a second, then looked straight ahead. He was a weird fellow, wasn’t he? She couldn’t quite figure it out. He seemed so overbearing, so authoritative and frankly- a little abrasive. He had reached out to her kindly though, and that she wouldn’t forget.

Fade