(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Bing, Google

let me be your guide — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

To be fair, Garmir did not really expect Vaken to outright understand his reasoning behind how he approached something like trust. Still, it had been curious excersice on its own to see would the boy go for his throat as instructed. Unfortunate interruption by coyotes ruined this test before Garmir could have definitive answer. The earthen male stood up quickly, assuming more battle ready stance besides Vaken. As much as he would have loved to tear few more into shreds, Vaken and he had only recently fought. There was no need to collect more wounds tonight if they had option of falling back. The borders were not far and as the boy suggested, Garmir agreed. "We should... "

The earthen male took few steps back, keeping eye on the coyotes while gesturing Vaken to get moving. He'd be right behind his apprentice while taunting the coyotes to follow - if they dared.

It was unfortunate this training session had been interrupted. Moments like these were very important for Garmir to build up his relationship with his student and installing sense of trust and loyalty required certain conditions to match perfectly to make the effect. Tonight had not gone completely into waste, but it wasn't what he had hoped for either...

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
when I'm bad I'm better

Garmir didn’t need to gesture twice. When Garmir got up, Vaken quickly followed. The yearling didn’t let the coyotes get any closer. He scrambled to his paws, nodded at his mentor, then darted off. The last thing he wanted was another fight. He was too weak, too tired. Fighting Garmir had taken it all out of his system. Running would take a lot out of him too, but he didn’t have much of an option.

He followed the pack scent. It was strange to him, such a small gesture- racing towards pack. It was the only thing he could do, so he didn’t slow down his pace.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Sep 26, 2018, 11:49 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]