Bing, Nia, Google

This little girl — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
Guardian Dem 2/3 protecting Jenny
it's in my blood, it's in my water

Thankfully he didn't need to do anything more, SeeJay let her go and his friend drew to him. His eyes looked her over earnestly. Evidently she was hurt and  he believed it must be serious since Jenny was tough. "So kay," he murmured giving her a brush with his nose. Then he stood, clearly protective. When he pinned his stare on Seejay the boy didn't hide his scowl. Had she really needed to hurt her? His mismatched upon her it was then he saw something was wrong with her eye. He wasn't sure he felt sorry for her at this point and didn't soften. Dad arrived, and Vareth wanted to tell him everything. But the boy held his tongue as his father spoke to the odd pup out.

Well Vareth wanted to hear this too. It didn't help him feel remorse.

"What was she gonna hurt huh?" He spat, still angry. He was pretty sure his parents didn't attack pups for crossing borders so why would she? She just thought she was so grownup. As if she could really protect the Scowle. "She's family dad." Only then did his voice soften, strained with a faint whine. He wanted to SeeJay punished. She wasn't a guardian. What more would she have done to Jenny if he hadn't arrived?

i have been blessed with a wilder mind
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2018, 03:34 PM by Vareth. Edit Reason: dem tag )
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
big brave boy

Oh she was a trespasser? Boo who, who was she to tell her where she could and couldn't go? She was just an annoyance, one who would soon learn that Jenny was not to be messed with.

Jenny sniffed and snuffed, hovering by her uncles side, her protector. They were soon joined by an adult, Vareth's dad which was abou as good at it could get. Family looked after family, it was just the way of the world. Sparing the Fiend a sneaky, if not smug side glance-one she was careful the other's didn't notice- she looked to the adult and blinked the tears from her eyes.

"I didn't want to fight, she was going to kill me. I know it." That was an exaggeration for sure, but it seemed like anything but. Her eyes were wide with alarm and her shoulders were hunched as she hovered by her uncles side. She hesitantly looked over at Vareth's dad and met his gaze. "I wanted to meet my family. Already met my Nonna, she said I was allowed." She swallowed thickly then inched closer to lick at the adults chin. "I'm Jenny, Odin is my dad."

(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2018, 07:10 PM by Jenessa.)
[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
Guardian Dem 2/3

now i'll be bold, as well as strong

If it wasn't hard enough to handle four Archers, add one more to the mix. Morganna would be far better at this than him but it didn't mean he wouldn't try. At least SeeJay had reason for her actions as much as he didn't like the way she stated it. As of late he'd noticed she'd been patrolling borders vigilantly. Now he was concerned.

"SeeJay that's usually what we do but if she'd been an adult would you have done the same thing?" He put the question kindly, as if it was just like any other when he was trying to teach them something. But she had gotten hurt in turn and worry furrowed his brows. "Why don't you find Macha? We'll talk about this later." He gave a look that clearly said they would be because he wanted to be sure this didn't happen again. Hopefully that would settle the matter for all of them.

With Vareth as upset as he was Renier would have treated the girl like family any way. It was clear they were friends. The father took in a catch of air, easing it from his lungs to remain collected himself. This was Odin's child, and why he knew SeeJay didn't have intent to kill it didn't mean it had hurt or scared her any less. She had bravely cleared signs of crying and his mask softened even more so. "I'm sorry Jenny, this shouldn't have happened," he murmured brushing his nose over the crown of her head. "I"m Renier, your grandpa of sorts," there was a half-smile as he met her bright eyes. "Do you need to see Macha too or are you hungry?" They'd take care of her until her father arrived, making it evident to the rest of the pack she was a welcomed visitor.

and use my head alongside my heart
(This post was last modified: Nov 07, 2018, 05:35 PM by Renier. Edit Reason: freaking wouldn't is would )
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
last post from seejay!

She did not say a word, merely huffed at the suggestion of Renier. No one was going to listen to her side, that much was clear. So she would not stick around and be beaten down because she did the right thing. Everyone else was simply too cowardly to see that.

The dark girl left but she did not head in the direction of where Macha should be, she did not even head into the Scowle's territory. She slipped away past the borders and out towards the farthest reaches of the lagoon. SeeJay would undoubtedly not be seen for some time after this.

-SeeJay exit-

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn
hope it's okay I'm popping in again

Poor poor Jenny. What a sad sight she must have been, all shaking and dishevelled. She had only wanted to see her family but had been attacked for no reason at all! None! It was such a good thing that her family had found her, that they'd showed the fiend what was what and had sent her packing. Jenny tried not to look too smug, her lips pressed into a thin line as she fought off her smile. Her sort of Granddad turned to her then and apologised and Jenny sniffed, just to make sure he knew that she was a dainty little thing, harmless, and lovable.

"I'd like some...food, if it's okay?" She uttered, more than willing to accept free food. She inched a little closer then, hiding in Renier's shadow. "You'll keep me safe, won't you?" She looked to Vareth too, he was like her guardian after all, he'd already done so much for her. "I don't want to get hurt again...."

In that moment she truly seemed like her Mother. Meek and mild, shaking a little as though a brisk wind could knock her over.

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
Guardian Dem 3/3 You're good.
it's in my blood, it's in my water

There was no doubt he was on Jenny's side. Believing this really had scared and hurt her. He glared at SeeJay, clearly only remaining where he as because his father was here and he couldn't get away with attacking her himself or he would. Like the coward she was she slipped away without saying a thing. Good. If he saw her again it wouldn't be pretty.

Some of the tension in his limbs released, and he let out a noiseless sigh. Dad was trying to smooth things over. Or well he had, and the boy gave him a grateful smile. He was quite happy he'd get to show her around, and he could meet the rest of the family. With a serious face he proclaimed, "I promise." He steadied himself beside her. Trying to steady her as they would make their way to the actual Scowle.

i have been blessed with a wilder mind
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
Guardian Dem 3/3

now i'll be bold, as well as strong

SeeJay had nothing else to say and ran away. He wasn't exactly surprised, but felt a bit of pity and a stitch of anger. It was unlikely she was doing what he asked and it didn't set well with him. She needed to listen and realize there was consequences she couldn't just run from. They were all old enough now. His teeth slipped together, and the moment of irritation passed. Mostly. He would seek Morganna out before the child.

Now with his full attention on Jenny, he found a soft smile. "Well yeah, we just gotta make sure someone didn't beat us to it " he murmured, thinking at least she would be okay. She needed to eat, and it'd take her mind off all this. Upon her question he paused, now realizing she must be more scared than he thought. His brows knit with concern but Vareth beat him in saying anything. In that moment Renier felt proud of the boy. Stepping up like that. So sure.  He could only add, "Of course we will." Then motioned for them to come along.

and use my head alongside my heart
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]