594 Users Online
Google, Bing

Time Goes By — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
Elyan has not crossed the border. @Jynx. Backdated to 9/15

After speaking to his father Elyan knew he had to see his mother. He knew that she resided in the same pack as his father as she should. It was a relief to the yearling that his parents were still together after everything that had happened. He'd been hesitant though to go and see her, afraid that she might be upset with him for what he'd done. Still she needed to see him that he was sure of.

It was a cool morning when he made the trek in the direction Emrys had told him from the lake. He'd let Aurek know where he was going and even offered him to come along if he liked. The whole way his stomach did flip flops as his nerves grew. He kept telling himself that he had to do this.

When his nose finally took in the scent of the pack his father carried on him Elyan paused for a moment before moving toward the border. Once there he steeled his nerves and lifted his muzzle into the air to call for his mother.

(This post was last modified: Oct 16, 2018, 04:48 AM by Elyan.)
Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
Aurek had indeed joined his friend to be his support and if not else - out of sheer curiosity. He did not know how the pack might might react to two of them and wether the reunion between Elyan and his mother would go all well and happy. The pale boy would be there to wag his tail or to give support to his brother regardless.

Meeting Emrys had already been pleasant enough experience despite Aurek initially holding fears that his adventures with this adopted brother would end there. That had not been the case however and the pale boy continued to follow his companion even now that they had archieved least one of the initial objectives they had set upon forming their pact in last winter.

When Elyan howled, the pale youngster had to hold back urge to howl himself. He remained silent, standing few wolve's lenght away from his friend while listening his tune. He had almost forgotten how his friend's howl sounded like. So long had they maintained radio silence during the coyote crisis. "Relax.. it will go well." -he tried to reassure his buddy, Aurek already starting the banner waving by wagging his tail behind him.
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Emrys had been sorting out things in the infirmary making sure that all the stores were good and ready for the winter when he heard his sons call from the border. It was for Jynx though but Emrys couldn't miss a chance to see Elyan before he would no doubt he moving on.

Setting aside the herbs he'd been working with he made his way through the surge quickly to greet his son. When he arrived Aurek was there too as the pale healer expected since they were traveling companions. “Hello Elyan, it's good to see you again. I've told your mother that you we're in the area and alright,” he informed, “I'm sure she'll be along in no time time.”

He then turned to the pale youngster with his son, “Hello to you too Aurek it's good to see you again as well."

(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2018, 04:10 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin

jynx myrddin
lyrics can go here if u want

When she received the news from Emrys that her son was indeed alive and well, she had been overjoyed. But her heart also ached. What of their daughter? Was she with Elyan...or even still alive? Guilt filled her...and a sense of unease. It was this which kept her away, from coming to the far reaches of the lake where surely, she would find Elyan again. She felt she had failed her children as a mother. She should've kept them closer by her side, never have let them wander off on their own until they were just a little older. She could have prevented this.

She knew she couldn't stay away forever. Elyan was sure to be looking for her, eager to be reunited. She had wondered how he had tracked them down all this way, so far from their birth place in White Fir Notch. When she heard his voice from the borders, calling specifically for her, her breath caught in her throat. Her heart fluttered, hearing that sound. A voice she hadn't heard in so long. Familiar, but different. She could already tell that he had matured. Before she knew what she was doing, she was flying towards their location, faster than her legs ever carried her before. Everything was a blur, that was until they came into view. The dark tawny figure of her son...his unmistakable mismatched gaze. Emrys already present. And...a golden friend beside her boy? She slowed tentatively, as if unsure if the scene before her was real. "Elyan..." She tested in a whisper. Step by step she closed the gap, until she could reach out and graze her muzzle along the fine hairs of his ruff. As if she needed to feel for herself, that he was not an illusion. When she felt the soft touch of fur, inhaled the scent of him, she knew. Her eyes softened, ears pinning back as a low, desperate whine escaped her. "Elyan it's you...I've...I've missed you so much. I was worried...I had nearly lost all hope..."

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Elyan wasn't sure he could do this on his own and was glad more than he'd ever been before that Aurek was with him. His mismatched gaze landed in his friend, “What if she's mad I disappeared and didn't come back?” He knew his mother could have a temper at times and he'd done something unforgivable. He just hoped she could understand his reasons, that he couldn't just sit in the notch waiting to hear about his sister, he had to do something. The feeling of letting his parents down is what had kept him away for so long but enough time had passed and now that he had seen his father it was time that he saw his mother no matter what happened.

The first to answer his call was his father which was something of a relief to the young Myrddin. He'd already spoken with Emrys and he hoped that the former leader could be help in the situation if needed. “Hello again dad,” he greeted trying to keep the nervousness from his tone. And Emrys had already informed Jynx of his presence on the forest, “Why hasn't she come?” A childlike note entering his voice. But his father was sure that Jynx would be along soon which he announced before speaking to Aurek.

Emrys wasn't wrong. The tawny figure of his mother soon appeared through the trees. He thought she looked well but the yearling took notice of the way she slowed her approached. He waited shifting his weight nervously for some sign that everything would be okay. As well as it could be anyway since Arwyn wasn't there to share in the reunion. He nodded when he heard his mother whisper his name and as it seemed time slowed he felt the touch of her muzzle brushing along his ruff. “It's me mom, I've come back. I've missed you too, so much,” he said softly as she pressed his face into her fur much as he'd done when he was a pup.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
Aurek was mostly a bystander witnessing what would hopefully become sweet family reunion. He could tell Elyan was nervous and wondering wether or not his mother would be mad at her. Perhaps but would it take away love for one's own son. "Who knows. Maybe she is both mad and missing you at the same time, hmm? Those two are not mutually Illusive... Inclusive... ex .. clusive?" -the pale young man shared his wisdom, even If poorly executed. His mind was racing, Aurek's curious soul eager to meet his friends family now that he knew Elyan wasn't going to abandon him.

Emrys joined them, no doupt offering more comfort for his son and letting them know mommy already knew of her son's return.. Aurek, already being a fan boy, lowered his ears and waved his tail furiously as he was noticed, a big wide toothy grin on his face constant now.

And then the moment they had waited came. She arrhived, not filled with anger like Elyan had feared but with love. It was a heart string pulling... sort of.. wiggly moment.. Aurek did not really know how to describe it but it felt moving, so much so he wanted to cry.

Aurek did not cry however, nor did or say anything else either. He simply stood there and witnessed it all, knowing not to interrupt this.. lovely moment.
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Elyan wanted to know why his mother hadn't come when she'd been notified her son was nearby. “I'm sorry I cannot answer that for you.” Having not had much contact with his mate in a long time he didn't feel he was qualified to answer any questions his son might have about his mother. Emrys wasn't here for her, he'd come for his son.

Emrys smiled at Aurek's actions and the fact the young man had come to support his friend. The former leader couldn't be happier that his son had found such a loyal friend to travel through life with. He gave the young man a nod of approval.

When his mate appeared the healer sat back on his haunches allowing mother and son to have their reunion. Just as he'd had his without interruption she could have hers.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin

jynx myrddin
Waiting on a wish

Still overcome with the emotion of a worrisome mother, Jynx kept close to her only son. A push of her rear legs soon found her forelimbs wrapped around the now sturdy shoulders of her dark agouti boy. Long seconds passed while she breathed in his scent, one she had long since missed. Then she realized. While pressed against him now, she knew that he was no longer an innocent little pup. Instead he was a grown young man. One capable of surviving on his own. His mere existence here today proved that. So she pulled away and stepped back to look at him proudly.

Her ears fell, eyes apologetic. "I'm just glad to see you again. But...I'm sorry. Forgive me...I know you must have been confused when you returned to White Fir Notch and no one was there to greet you...." Her eyes landed on Emrys. "Did you explain to him why we had to leave?" She questioned softly. The presence of Elyan's cream coated friend had not gone unnoticed by her, and now her attention fell towards him. "And who are you? I don't believe we've met." She said, her expression soft but still curious. She had a feeling that this male was associated with Elyan in some way. It would explain why they smelled of one another. 

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

The Myrddin boy turned to his friend as he spoke and offered a half smile. “Maybe she is,” both mad and missing him at the same time. “I'm kind of hoping she forgot to be mad at me for leaving the way I did.” Maybe she wouldn't be angry anymore since he felt too much time had passed for bnb her to still be angry but ch he knew his mother did have a temper.

Elyan hadn't expected such an emotional response from his mother. Well, at least not in the happy sense since he had left the notch without telling her or his father where he was going. He accepted her embrace and nuzzled into the fur of her neck happy that she was so pleased to see him. His mismatched gaze watched her as she stepped back to look at him. He looked to his father thinking how their family was together again, he just wished Arwyn could be there to share it. He had to hope that maybe one day she would.

Elyan’s gaze returned to Jynx when she started to speak about White Fir Notch. It then went to his father with a raised brow, they hadn't spoken of it. “I was very confused when I finally returned. It was last winter,” he explained, “The spring was still frozen.” This time his gaze went to Aurek, that was where they'd met. His mother noticed his companion just then and Elyan realized he'd forgotten his manners. “Mom, this is Aurek my friend, we’ve been traveling together awhile.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
With all these family reunions and embrace Elyan was getting, Aurek was almost jelous for the parents and the love they gave so freely to their son. He hadn't experienced many moments like that to be fair. Still, the two young wolves shared almost everyting and that included joy. When Elyan was happy, so was Aurek, the good feeling radiating from his friend over to him and he could not help but to hold a cute smile on his face as he watched his friend being so lovingly embraced.

Uh-oh, the mother noticed him too. Aurek did not quite have a greething ready in his head, but luckily Elyan introduced him to which Aurek in turn courteously bowed. "Hello mom! It is nice to finally meet you." -He replied in a joyful tone, almost seeming more happy than Elyan for this chance meeting. Did he just call Jynx a mom?

"Elyan's mom that is...". He added, correcting his blunder.