(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Bing, Google

something may be there — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
<b>"I'l; be careful. Calm down, geez why are you so worried anyways?"</b> Isa picked at the bit of meat he brought over for her, eating it slowly. She watched as he got a chunk of meat for himself as well and came to sit beside her.

She noticed him peaking over at her often to make sure she was ok. <b>"I'm fine alright Rolu?"</b> When they both finished Isa looked up at Rolu as he spoke. She was surprised by his question. Isa never expected him to ask that. <b>"With my age I don't think anyone would take me seriously as a leader. So I'm sorry but no."</b>
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
<b>"Oh come on you'll be two soon. Why not exept the to young thing?"</b> he asked as he turned himself on his back and looked at her with a silly grin.<b>"I would protect you silly,"</b> Rolu said his grinn still present. He wondered why she was so objective, and and he looked at her his head cocked as he was upside down.

He smiled at her and waited for her to say something, or at least show that she heard him.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa laughed as Rolu laid on his back and cocked his head as he gave her a goofy smile. <b>"We will see Rolu. But even without my age I'm not much of a leader, I'm more of a follower. I always have been."</b> She nudged his face with her muzzle and stood up.

She winced as pain shot through her side again. She didn't whimper this time, she clenched her teeth, keeping her mouth closed. She hoped Rolu wouldn't notice and freak out again.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
<b>"Really? What do you think about it if we found some one else to lead?"</b> Rolu asked her as she stood up. Rolu stood up and looked at her, his yawn making him think about how thirst he was. Moving towards the trees he sniffed the air for scent of water.

He looked back at her and said,<b>"Are you thirst? I think I smell some water around her some where."</b> He motioned with his tail and then padded of into the trees. He looked be hind him to see if she followed.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
<b>"I don't know Rolu."</b> She wasn't sure if he would drop the subject or not. She noticed him yawn and sniff the air. He mentioned water and her ears perked up. She wasn't sure if she would be able to make it there with the pain in her side but she would try.

Without needing to say a word she walked up to Rolu's side and followed him.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu walked on with Isa at his side. Sniffing the air he new they where getting close to water. Sonn he picked out the noise of a trickling creek and staarted to spped up. Yet he kept slow enough to be nexto Isa. He stopped at the edge of the creek and slowly desended down the cut out back. He looked back up at her. the small drop off type cliff was not deadly, but it would hurt if you fell.

Turning back to the water he lapped up the clear liquid his tounge begaining to feel frozen. He walked out into a good area of the creek that would be enough to roll in with out getting it in his nose. Rolling in the water he let the water sook up. Even though it was only a bit warmer than the temputer the water froze. Getting up he shook his caot splattering the dry land.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa followed him down to the edge of the creek, being careful with the drop off. She nipped his shoulder as she walked next to him and lowered her head to lap up the cold water. She looked up and watched as Rolu rolled in the freezing water.

She bounded after him and as he got up and shook his coat. She attempted to tackle him, pushing him back down into the water. Isa rolled in the cold water, soaking her white fur.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: I suck at spelling, :)

Rolu fell back into the water with a muffled thump. His stomack was open to the water and it felt like he had just fallen into the snow. He landed with her on his back and he watched as she rolled in the water. He attempted to swat her tail with his forpaw, hopping to get her attention. Then, he jumped around splashing her with the water.

Rolu looked like a little pup playing in the water. His eyes gleaming pupishly and his tail raised high. He looked over at the white female and grinned, splashing her with more water. Finally, he stopped and walked out of the creek sooked. He looked so retarted with his long fur hanging to him. Shaking his fur to get dry he looked like a gaint puff ball. Rolu laughed at his rediculisness.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: oh you're fine :P

Rolu swatted at her tail and Isa turned to face him as he splashed her with water. She play bowed and jumped over him. She splashed water right back at him as he did. They both looked like pups the way they were playing around.

He got out soaking wet and shook his body dry and ended up looking like a puff ball. Isa giggled at Rolu and walked out of the creek, her wet fur clinging to her body and showing just out thin she really was. Isa shook her body, her fur not puffing out as Rolu's did. She walked up to him and licked his muzzle.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu chuckled at her she seemed very funny right now. He pulled on her ear and looked at her, she seemed to be fine now. He still kept an eyes on her as he sprawled out on the ground and warmed his pelt up. He looked up at her his eyes fixed on hers. He wondered what she would be doing since she wasn't in his pack right now.

He looked up at her then at the ground wondering what they should do next. He was caught between going back and finishing of the kill or taking a nap. He couldn't think of anything else, his mind blank. He wondered if she hadn't thought of any thing to do and rolled on his back.<b>"So you have anything in mind to do?"</b> he asked.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek