527 Users Online
Google, Bing

If You Can't Hang — Skyfall Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn
Sága Tainn

Sága watched him bristle at her question, and forced her ears to flicker back in response. If she had taken the time to consider the question before it left her lips, she might have understood the reaction, but unfortunately she hadn't. Whether it be her gesture, or something else, his fur seemed to return to it's place, flat against his back, and his words held no malice. Taking that as a sign, she allowed her ears to swivel foreword once more, taking in each and every word as he spoke them, hoping that somehow it might help her find her family.

Regrettably, his words did nothing to soothe the ache that roiled through her stomach, replacing the hope that had so briefly filled it. "I'm sorry." She dipped her head ever so slightly, knowing now how it felt to.. not know. "I don't know. They weren't with me in the.. the thing..." Her words trailed off, but she knew he would understand. She hadn't a word for the silver pen they held her in, though Sága had been there such a short time, and her brain had been so foggy that she could have missed them. "I was alone at the time, but they weren't too far away.." Maybe she was giving herself too much hope. Half a day's travel away from the den could just have been too far.

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2021, 06:47 AM by Saga.)
[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

Seeing as how he’d been the one to misconstrue her words he felt a tad guilty when she’d shied away from him, but not enough to apologize. She seemed to get over it quickly enough anyhow. In fact, she apologized herself and his brows rose but he offered a dip of his head to let her know it was okay. She revealed to him that she didn’t know whether or not her family had been taken as well because she hadn’t been with them at the time. He might have told her that was a good sign if she hadn’t added that they weren’t too far away. There was a strong chance that the humans could have found them too, but there was also a chance that they didn’t and he couldn’t quite bring himself to dash her hopes.

”Well, you’re alive and that’s what counts. You have any plans for moving forward? I’ve been looking around to see if anyone’s seen any relatives of mine,” he asked. Suddenly, he was intimately aware that he didn’t even know her name and they’d been chatting for a while. “My name is Hudson, by the way. Hudson Maceio.”

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn
Sága Tainn

"Well, you’re alive and that’s what counts."

However strange, and weird this place was, however misplaced and lost she might feel, his words struck something in her — reminded her. She'd almost forgotten. "Life goes on." Of course. Of course it does. Life goes on, and she would have no choice but to move with it. Saga wished that she could thank him, to make him understand how grateful she felt in that moment to have been reminded, but she kept her thanks to herself.

"I.. I'm not really sure. I haven't thought about it." At the very least, she knew, "I'll look for my family, if they're here." She felt sorry, probably more sorry than she should that she had absolutely no information to pass along. "I wish I could help you, but you're the first wolf I've seen since waking up here."

In her haze, and the excitement of finding someone to offer her a little clarity, Sága hadn't even realized they'd skipped the introductions. "I'm Sága. Sága Tainn."

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2021, 06:46 AM by Saga.)
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo

It seemed the woman didn’t have any plans going forward except, like him, to find her family if they were there. She apologized for not being able to give him more information and he just shook his head. He hadn’t expected her to, to be honest. It was clear that she had woken up not too long ago and he was even less surprised to hear that he was the first wolf she’d come across since encountering these lands. “No need to be sorry. I’ve only met one other since waking up and I’d rather sit my ass in a thicket of briars than meet the brat again.” Had his ego been a little bruised at his failure to claim the kill? Yup.

“Seems to me like we have the same goals in mind. Winter’s no good alone, so what say you about traveling together? Safety in numbers and all that,” what he said was true, but he also thought he wouldn’t mind waking up to that face in the morning. It’d sure make the bleak situation a little brighter.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn
Sága Tainn

She offered him up another playful grin at the mention of his clearly unpleasant encounter. "Wonderful." Her sarcasm-laced words fell into the air, though the smile continued tugging at the edges of her maw. "What did he do?" With everything going on it seemed a silly time to talk about such affairs, but perhaps a little lightheartedness could do them both some good.

His question, though it hadn't exactly come as a shock to her, was a welcome one. He wasn't wrong. There was safety in numbers, and with winter still in full swing, it would be nice to have someone else to bear it with. Food might come by easier with two sets of eyes, and ears, and even Sága could admit he was good company. Without giving it another thought, the woman gave her response.

"I'd say yes." and then, with a conspiratorial smirk she added,"As long as you don't snore too loud."

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2021, 06:44 AM by Saga.)
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo

She asked what the kid had done and his lips pulled a tick down into a frown. ”Kid was traveling with a group but was out on his own sniffing around. We came across a kill at the same time and he didn’t even have the decency to step aside for someone who was traveling alone. Guess pups these days aren’t raised with any manners,” he huffed with a flick of his tail. Sure, Hudson had a dominant streak in his and he liked to be on top when it came to those types of situations, but Paisley and Ooljee had raised him better than to take from someone less off than he was. In that situation, unfortunately, he’d been the one less off.

The woman agreed to his suggestion with a saucy grin and he felt his tail thump on the ground behind his dark frame. It seemed she had some wit to her yet which would suit him just fine. “I make no promises on that one, but feel free to give me a good cuff if I do,” he replied with a wink before getting to his paws. “I’m gonna go catch myself some fish but after we should find some shelter,” he suggested before turning to head toward the lake. The cold water didn’t seem so bad now, not when he had a pretty lady to return to to warm him up.

Fade