Bing, Google

The Final Return — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Fading and archiving <3

Her eldest hooked his chin over her shoulder and Moon wrapped her own around his in return, though not nearly as well as he had. Their embrace lasted a moment or two until Chan pulled away and suggested they get her home. He said they had some food stored and that she could have their bed. Her heart swelled at his offer. He was such a thoughtful kind young man, she couldnt be prouder. Then Nash spoke saying it was okay she was home now. Silver pools looked to him while a sad smile. They were speaking to her and comforting her. She was the mother, she should be the one comforting them. Silver dusted ears perked up as her youngest spoke of familiar names. Neha and Aleister. The two eldest Vuesain children had come home to the cove as well. She was elated to be able to see them again but that would come after making it up the mountain. Then it was her second eldest whom showed the same kindness and consideration as his older brother. "Thank ya boys, a bite to eat sounds nice" she admitted with a swish of her tail. She gave both boys a nuzzle to their cheeks before taking a step forward. "Shall we go home then?" Moonshadow smiled back at them. This was going to be a new beginning for all of them.

Fade

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]