Neo, Bing, Google

ghost — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
i think i might have messed up

You are right, he answered the ebony man, a soft smile reaching his ebony lips as he took the lead away from the poison path. The younger man was wise knowing what was important and he hoped Nash would continue to gain wisdom. The separate sibling pairs were more similar than any of them could realize. Aleister was happy the Vuesain pair happened upon those two that fateful day upon their arrival to the Lake.

The two fell into stride with one another, Aleister taking the liberty to mark the borders every few yards. Making sure if anyone happened upon the lake, they knew it was claimed. Perhaps, not officially, but they were to be united as one soon. Once they had everything situated correctly, they were to revive the cove again. So, do you have any plans on what role you would like to have? The rogue asked with a brow raising in Nash's direction as his gaze looked back towards him.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash was content to follow his soon to be leader as they patrolled, stopping to mark between where Aleister was marking to tighten the line without trying to override the other man’s scent. He hadn’t participated in a proper patrol, though he had followed his dad one a couple of his. Tagg used to obsessively patrol the Cove’s borders, watching for enemies and potential prey alike.

The sudden question of which role he would like to have took Nash by surprise. Had he not just been thinking about it and deciding to keep it to himself? He hesitated, but since Aleister was asking, it was must be okay to answer, and it was best to be honest. ”Well my dad was a guardian, but I’m not much of a fighter. I thought I might be a scout, or maybe a hunter,” he said, adding hunting on as a last-minute thought. Hunting would still allow him to use his travel experience without wandering too far, right? ”I’ve done so much traveling in the nearby Lore that I’m confident I would be able to slip through quickly and unnoticed, if I wanted to.”

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain

Continuing to mark every object along his path, he turned an ear back towards the young man as he thought about his question. Aleister didn't expect for him to know exactly what he wanted to do, but to know what his future pack mates views were was necessary. They didn't need everything to be smooth sailing, the Vuesain expected a few bumps in the road, but in order to have a cohesive unit, he needed to know his members.

I think you would do well as either, whichever you decide to choose, he answered with a soft smile as he looked back at the man. That would be very useful. To have someone that would be able to be their eyes and ears, they would then be well aware of the happenings outside their territory. Which was very necessary, especially if the past came back to haunt the Lore once again.

Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
The longer they talked, the more Nash was deciding he very much liked Aleister, and he would make a good leader. He was clearly thoughtful, and not just in the kind way; he was thinking of strategy and of the future. He was approachable, at least so far; an important quality in a leader, Nash thought, though he wouldn’t know from personal experience. That was just the kind of leader he’d always thought he’d like to follow.

Nash couldn’t help the flush of pride that ran through him at Aleister’s compliment. It was nice to have his potential recognized; all his time out searching hadn’t been in vain, even if he hadn’t actually found anybody while he was out there. He’d found something else that he could use to help his pack.

”Things have been quiet lately,” Nash said as he paused to mark a spot, ”but if you’ve all come back, others are sure to start arriving too. Chan and I ran into a gal the other day, down by the Bramble Falls. She said she was with another group and went off to find them, but we don’t know how close they might have been.”

Even as he spoke, Nash felt stupid for not following the girl and surveying any potential danger. He felt even more stupid for not telling Aleister or Neha sooner.

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain

His smile was returned by the younger man which made his banner wave with happiness. If these were the type of wolves that would be destined to be apart of the Cove, he would allow all of them to come join them. Aleister never thought he would ever be in this position, he always thought it would be Neha or Cernan, but here he was. Cernan no where to be found, but his sister was right by his side. And he was happy to be here. Happy to lead for a while.

Nash went on to tell him about his findings outside of their territory over by the Falls where he was just visiting. There he had met Lila, the ebony woman who caught his eye with her charm. The thought of her made him smile softly, hoping one day he would run into the woman again. What was her name? He asked first, perhaps it was the same gal they talked to. The rogue hoped not, but what were the chances? Once we are established, perhaps we can do a scouting trip to see if we can find this group and see what they are about. For now, we will just keep an eye on the areas around us in case they decide to settle close. For now, they are no threat to the Cove wolves. Aleister hasn't had contact with anyone in a large group, but he's only traveled west of the mountain. Perhaps they are to the east? Did you see what direction she went? To the east or west?

Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash paused a moment, then hurried to catch up. Her name? He remembered her saying it but he hadn't been paying attention. Caler? Clower? Something that started with a C? "I know she told us but I was watching the ash... Chan would know, probably. He talked to her more than I did. Something that started with C." He thought some more. "She went northwest, I'm pretty sure. Toward the wildwood area. I was there last year part of the summer."

He followed Aleister thoughtfully for a moment more. His words were wise; it would be best to settle down more and have a firm home base, somewhere to regroup and know was safe for them to come back to before they set out in search of other groups. Once they were established, they could look for neighbors and make contact. Then he could put his scouting skills to use. Nash straightened up a little. He was good at interpersonal relations, right? He didn't have a lot of experience, that was for sure, but he was friendly and unintimidating.

He thought, anyway.

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

From what it sounded like, it wasn't the ebony woman he was thinking of. Though he had met another woman by the name of Clover who said she was traveling with a group. Clover, he stated, his mismatched eyes glancing at his emerald ones. @Clover had also told him she was with a group. Luckily she seemed nice enough, hopefully the rest of her group was the same. I met her in the Grove a few nights ago. She also mentioned to me she was with a small group. If the rest of her group is as nice as she was, we will have to make a trip to meet them.

Moving along to mark their borders further, he mulled on the point that both the Eastfall brothers would make excellent scouts. Both were friendly and level headed enough to carry and deliver official pack business. Either choice he would he satisfied with, but he was going to leave it to them to decide for now. Let's keep reinforcing this side then within the hour we should be done for the day, he muttered, his gaze glancing back at the ebony wolf. He was proud to have them here with Neha and himself.

Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash lit up as Aleister's guess hit home. "Clover! Yeah, that was it. She was nice; seemed like the type to stick close to her group. She was worried about that fire." He was simultaneously excited and nervous about making a trip to meet a whole group of wolves. He hadn't really interacted with anybody outside of his family, even as a puppy. For how much he travelled the last two years, it was surprising how sheltered the young Eastfall still felt.

Aleister beckoned him on, and Nash was quick to follow, excited to do his part to settle the new Cove wolves into their territory for good.

FADE