(See All?) Announcements
598 Users Online
Bing, Google

Almost there — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok
Neo wasn't stupid but he wasn't the kind of man who saw the worst in wolves before meeting them. Sure he found Vinnie's reactions and way of acting strange and maybe a bit worry some. But packs had structures for a reason and he wanted to believe in that. But when the young girl admitted to never having had any friends before Neo's jaw tightened as his seeking gaze become attentive, watching. To never have friends, to never be included... that wasn't how a pack should treat its members not even their lowest should be treated with such malice. "Yout won't be alone, I'll be right here no matter what" he promised determined to ensure that she would never have to face such darkness again. However, it was her words on her family that made him feel cold all the way to the bone. Made him feel ill to his stomach. Kill her... for leaving? No... no that was wrong that was evil in every way. Whoever her family was didn't deserve to be called so. "That isn't how family treat each other" he grumbled under his breath looking away anger in his eyes. He didn't wanna push it away but couldn't keep it in him either. So he sighed taking in a deep breath to push the thoughts aside. "They won't hurt you, not while you're with me" he returned his gaze to the she-wolf trying to catch her gaze. He would and could protect her. He had been a guardian and would keep bing it if she needed it. "I was trained as a guardian and when we find my sister there will be three of us" safety in numbers, which meant he had to find Nia even more now. He would keep Vinnie safe he'd made a promise and he would keep it.
(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2021, 10:25 AM by Neo.)
[Image: cooltext374258582980156.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bellavinne Sevak
Opening up when all her life she'd had to keep things close to the chest was not easy for Vinnie. She sat there, expecting Neo to realize it was too dangerous for him to stay with her, too much effort. She came with too much risk and little return. What had she done so far beyond providing company? Very little.

Once again Vinnie found herself surprised by her companion and started questioning everything she knew. Neo seemed angry, but not at her; he looked away, and the small girl wondered if maybe he was trying to help make sure she knew she wasn't the target of his ire. He was going to protect her. He was going to stay with her and make sure the Sevaks couldn't hurt her.

Vinnie took a deep breath and pushed her face into Neo's side. "Thank you," she said quietly. "I promise I won't be completely useless."
Played by Wolfsi who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok
Neo smiled down at the small wolf as she thanked him. She was a kind girl a thoughtful girl who had never felt what true family was like. But Neo wouldn't tell her that not yet not when he didn't know more besides it wasn't his place to call her past a lie. He didn't wanna hurt her not more than she already had been. Though at his words he would feel pitty swell in his chest much to his own disappointment. He wouldn't feel pity for Vinnie, she didn't deserve that she was free now and need happy friends and family not pity for her past.

"Your not useless Vinnie" he said words calm but decisive as he looked at her intending to catch and hold her gaze for a second to prove his point. He meant it, she was not useless she was a warm and friendly face who was still young. "Your kind and thoughtful, I'm sure you will do great if you set your mind to it" he said with a smile reminding himself to offer to train her in self-defense later if she wanted to learn. "And I will be happy to help you learn" he offered to indent to either teach her himself or try to find someone else to teach her. He would ensure she never felt useless or hated by him or anyone else.

(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2021, 10:02 AM by Neo.)
[Image: cooltext374258582980156.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bellavinne Sevak
Despite Neo's assurances that Vinnie wasn't useless, she wasn't convinced. Even so, she did feel better for having told him the risk and him deciding to stay anyway. The idea of learning new things both excited and scared Vinnie; what if she wasn't any good at anything he tried to teach her? But she could hunt okay, and she was a decent healer, and if nothing else she could help mark borders if they ever found a pack to settle down with. Vinnie was a hard worker. She could prove her worth.

She smiled at Neo and nodded slightly to show she heard him and wasn't going to argue. "Thank you," she said again, and for the first time she was a little less afraid.

FADE
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a small pile of bones gathered on the ground, there might be some marrow left in them. +2 Health