(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Bing

All of the flutter — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 142 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Vana found no trace of a lie in his words, nor deception in his multi-colored eyes, and thus felt the beginnings of excitement roil in the pit of her stomach. In two days time she could be at the Ridge, walking amongst the same willows her father had in his youth. Perhaps there she would meet her aunt, her cousins. She would no longer have to imagine their faces, nor wonder at their lives.

She felt her excitement begin to falter as he continued, offering what little information he had been able to gather or remember from the situation. His words were not hopeful, and she would have to at least begin to expect the possibility that they might have moved on as well. "How strange. You would think that they would have prevailed..." Perhaps the coyotes had left the land barren. After all, they weren't quite so intelligent as to stop themselves from overhunting. "Thank you for your help, sir."

"I'm Vanadís, by the way. Vanadís Argyris-Archer."

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

I thought the same, so I'm unsure what exactly drove everyone away, he answered truthfully. Coyotes were vermin, normally easily dispatched for a wolf. Though he wondered if the amount of them became too much of a problem. Perhaps they were over hunting and driving the herds away from the Lore. That could be what happened, however, Aleister was sure he may never find the truth.

The woman thanked him for his help and introduced herself finally. Dipping his head politely, You're welcome. And I am Aleister Vuesain. His mismatched gaze raising to settle upon pale eyes. You can find me by the Lake in the Mountain, you are welcome there if you wish, he offered with a soft smile. Aleister wasn't sure what plans Vanadis had, but if she needed any further help, she would now know where to find him. Turning back towards the Heights, the rogue prince took his leave.

Exit
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Pinn who has 142 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís

For all the information that he did not have, the man had been more than helpful. She now knew of the Ridge's general location, and of the strange problem that seemed to have plagued the Lore. At least now she would be able to see for herself what had become of her aunt's pack, and perhaps if they were still there she might find a place for herself amongst the weeping trees.

The stranger offered not only his name, but a place for her wherever he was going. It was a kind gesture, and if she hadn't been so preoccupied with the whole of what she had learned today she might have taken him up on that offer. Winter was, after all, still in full swing and it didn't seem as though the snow was going to let up anytime soon. Either way, she would keep him in mind in the future. "Thank you again for your kindness." Her mother would have been pleased with such a prim and proper response.

Turning, the woman began to make her way south, already excited for whatever adventures might find her there.

(Fade)