Isla, Eclypse, Google, Bing, Chan

i wonder what it's like — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

Have you been here long? His sister had led them back after the two of them had been gone from the Lore for some time, having left shortly after the coyotes started becoming a problem and Vigils Keep disbanded. The two of them felt so much pain while in the Lore and couldn't leave fast enough. Not much held the dark agouti man back, having felt the freedom the lands away gifted him. Allowing his dear sister to feel the happiness that would wrap around her heart was worth every second. She needed to get away from the dark lands that dealt her a terrible hand. Though, now they hoped the time away had changed things. Perhaps this time, they would make their own path and decide their own fates instead of letting some dark force choose for them.

I think the luck is all mine actually, he responded softly, a smile once again lifting his ebony lips. Lila was an interesting woman, she was bright and approachable. Aleister particularly liked talking with her, while he wasn't the most talkative wolf, he did like having meaningful conversations. Small talk was not his forte, but when it led to certain findings, the sentiments were worth it. Yes they did, you knew them? He asked, his attention perked. Wouldn't that be something if she knew his parents? He forgot that his last name could be easily recognized by those who may have been well versed in Lore history.

Yes, that is our plan. Well we plan on resettling the area, but want to give it our own twist. The Vuesain had been mulling over what their pack name would be. Whether or not they should keep the name as it was or make it their own. He felt if they changed part of the name it would feel more like theirs, something that was made anew, but keep the feel of the history within it as well. Aleister figured it would be something for all of them to discuss, though. She continued to mentioned the invitation Chan had given her and how they knew each other prior. A tinge of jealousy darted through his vein for a fleeting moment, but it quickly departed. Visit, stay, come or go, whatever you wish I would be beyond happy to see you again, which was the whole honest truth. Whatever made her the happiest, would make him happy. Though, would he be selfish to ask her to stay?

He only hoped for happiness and peace for Lila, whether that was to find Oak Tree Bend and restore it like he and companions were doing. Or to wander the lands like he once had. Or even join him and Chan in the Cove. Aleister would root for her. He was in luck, Lila never heard or visited the Fireweed Rise. Perhaps since she had been mostly on the East side of the mountain, the land wouldn't have been common there. I'll tell you what, come visit me and I'll take you there, he answered boldly, of course she had the choice whether or not to come visit him, but he also would like to gaze upon the fiery meadow as well. And she would most definitely make the scene even more beautiful if she joined him.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
I think there's a flaw in my code

"About seven days." She was only keeping track because that's how long it'd been since she had seen Chan. Why he'd told her not to rush she still didn't want to seek him out months later either. In the past they may have met after long intervals, but she didn't think about keeping it as a tradition. Not only that she wanted to meet Nash, and see the lake. She wasn't positive if she was remembering it right or if her mind was making it up for her. Most of all she wanted to see how he was doing. If it was what he had wanted. She was also quite curious to see him around someone besides herself. Just to see if he changed in some form, even if she highly doubted it.

There was something else. She knew she needed to start thinking about her own future as hard as it was. She'd just been about making it day to day, never more and that wasn't living.

Aleister surprised her, and softly she laughed with a shake of her head. If he knew her better he might not think so. "You say that now because I haven't got you into a sticky situation yet." She was good at finding those. Like the time she was a cub and had followed a grizzly bear, having no idea how dangerous that was. Or when she'd been so young, and bold acting like a guardian at the Bend borders to whoever showed up when she hadn't had the height to even pull it off. Her face grew still, as she called up her memory of the pair. She felt certain @Aleister took after his father."I met them once. I went with a pack mate of mine, asking about still remaining allies. They were nice,and invited us to rest and eat. I think that's why I can even remember their names. I felt like even if I'd just been a tired loner showing up on their borders they still wouldn't have chased me off cruelly. Probably why you're so sweet then." It was her turn to tease, or at least act like it as she held the faintest smirk.

Her expression changed upon the other subject. He was extremely confident in the revival, and she admired him for that. She was still trying to beat her confidence into submission. It was more than that. There was definitely an air about him. She hadn't thought him of a leader when she'd first seen him, but now... She could picture it. He had a steady way of things she'd wager. "What kind of twist?" Her brow raised, not sure what he meant but hoping he'd explain.

When it was clear he wouldn't mind she couldn't hold back her pleased smile. Obviously she couldn't quite find the right words to say then. It was evident just like Chan he'd be happy if it wasn't just a visit. She didn't want to read anything into it. Especially, since she felt like she wouldn't exactly have much to offer a pack other than becoming one more wolf. Were these guys seeing something else?

She was quiet for a moment, switching gears. Thinking about what life could mean if she stayed here at least till spring. She wouldn't mind taking him up on that. It would be something to look forward to. She hadn't had that in a long time. "All right, I'll hold your to it." She meant it. No matter what she would expect him to take her. She suddenly looked back over to the falls. "Now you mention visiting, Chan was telling me the best way to get up was probably here. Is that how you came?"

(This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2021, 07:37 PM by Lila.)
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
lyrics can go here if u want

Nodding in acknowledgement, she too hadn't been back within the Lore for very long just like the rest of the souls he's come across. Everyone seemed to have been drawn back to the land simultaneously, though the flow of wolves was still limited if his information was correct. The wolves that had deserted were only slowly getting replaced, which in his opinion was better. Not as many threats or dangers about with as many wolves running the place. Everything was peaceful for the time being at least. Aleister couldn't help but keep an eye looking over his shoulder, however.

The rogue couldn't help but chuckle at her next words, claiming she had a high potential of getting into trouble. You say it like it's a bad thing! He responded with a smirk and raised brows; he was sure any situation, whether it was sticky or not, would be interesting with Lila to say the least.

Her account of his parents warmed him, but also added a pang of sadness to his heart. He wished he had been able to spend more time with them, to know them more and be around them to learn as much as he could. The confidence he held was purely just him flying by the seat of his pants and just doing what he felt was right. If only he had stayed with the Cove, perhaps they would have met before. Everyone I know that knew them say the same thing. I do hope I inherited some their leadership skills, he smiled softly, knowing well that he did inherited many qualities of both parents, but he was very similar to his father in personality and appearance.

'What kind of twist?' She asked with a raised brow. Aleister wanted to restore the Cove to what it once was when his parent's led. Though, he wanted to carve his own path, make his own history with his sister and the Eastfalls. The rogue prince wanted his parent's legacy to continue and grow, but in order to grow there must be change. I would like to honor my parent's legacy, but still make it our own. I've thought of changing part of the name. I haven't discussed this yet with the others, but I feel a change is needed in order for us to grow. He hadn't found the right replacement name though, having spent only a few moments really thinking about it. They still had some time to get everything in order, so Aleister hoped the idea would eventually come to him.

His lopsided grin was bright when she agreed to him personally taking her to the Fireweed Rise. Oh, how much he looked forward to that day. Mismatched gaze followed hers as they looked back towards the falls, while sudden disappointment crept through him as he felt their conversation was coming to a close. "Yes that is the best way to get up or else you would have to travel further south and go through Riddle Heights," he answered. He selfishly considered prolonging her departure, entrapping her with more conversation, but he felt she most likely would like to be on her own way. They had spent a great deal talking and for that he was thankful.

I am glad we crossed paths today, Lila. Please do not be a stranger, you are welcome anytime at the Cove, he extended, saving her the burden of beginning the farewells. Aleister did hope she would visit soon, but he hoped she did not feel obliged to come see him unless she planned on keeping him to his word on taking her to the Rise. For which, he would gladly do.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
It's been nice to rp with you again Arya! :D

I think there's a flaw in my code

She could only shake her head, slightly grinning at his comment. She had a feeling she wouldn't be able to explain it differently, nor have him take it seriously so she let it go. Hopefully he never knew what she'd meant, even though she was sure they'd see each other again. Though for how long? Another question she avoided mulling over. The only thing in life that was certain was the uncertainty of it all.

"Time will likely tell, but I'd wager you have more of them in you than you might think," she noted, having had wondered the same thing about herself. Her mother had never liked to remain in small positions, and in Lila's opinion she'd been a good leader. Even if her having to rise had unsettled the Bend, sometimes hard things needed to be done. There were many different ways things could have turned out, and it was better not to think too much about it. It was just a whole hell of a lot easier avoiding things, like she was doing now. Maybe that was something she'd gotten from her sire. Her mother did not hold back in the least.

Interested in what he meant, she watched him closely for not just what he said verbally, but also his expressions. She wished she had as strong of conviction, and was glad he explained himself. "Sounds like you've put a lot of a thought into it, and I bet you'll come up with something that does both." She was glad she wasn't in his position to do so because if it was hard for him, she couldn't imagine the havoc it would wreck on her mental capacity.

She certainly caught on to his own happiness of meeting again, and it pleased her to see she was the cause of it. Even if there was some trepidation lingering in the back of her mind. But that was not a new feeling, it followed her like a shadow telling her to always be careful because things easily went south instead of right.

"Good to know, I always like to be sure of things." She knew she rather take the shortest way. Overall this had certainly been the distraction she needed, and she didn't mind it showed for once. "Same," she agreed. "Thank you....for everything." With that she tipped her head with him, and headed the way she had came. Though she made a point to head a bit more south, wanting to cover more unfamiliar ground.{fade}