Bing, Google

Two Beds and a Coffee Machine — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
who's gonna fight for what's right

The ebony woman continued their conversation, asking where exactly he had been born within the Lore. The Lost Lake within the Mountain, he answered freely. Her own birthplace was rather close to where he once lived in Vigils Keep. I lived just south of Kingsfall at Turtleback Lake a few years ago. My sister and I were with a pack called Vigils Keep. Oksana continued to say she didn't have any family within the Lore as far as she knew, instead she had returned to lay her mother to rest. A sentiment that edged his penitent heart at the memory of his own mother. The Vuesain hadn't visited his mother yet since their return, partly the guilt and fear that riddled him at her memory.

The Vuesain was actually happy to see the elk was already deceased. Hunting in winter was not the best as one had to trudge through the deep snow banks and navigate through more treacherous terrain, having an easy meal was nice. Though, he wish they were closer to home where he could drag it back to the Lake once Oksana had her fill. Nodding at her words and with a smile upon his inky lips, he reached the Elk and took a chunk within his jaws. Perhaps, he would be able to break off a hindleg and bring that back for the rest of his companions back at the Cove. For now, he was delighted to take advantage of the free feast. After chewing down his first chunk of meat, he cleared his throat before speaking. You have any plans now that you decided to stay within the Lore? Aleister asked curiously, his mismatched gaze glancing to her briefly.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana hadn't been able to help her curiosity about where he had been born. He answered the question without any hesitation but it was his answer that brought a smile to her face. "I visited there once with my mom before we left the lore. It seems sort of mysterious especially in the early morning." She remembered how the fog had hung above the water and it had been so peaceful. She had been younger then but had been afraid to speak for fear her voice would be so loud in all the quiet. He talked about being a pack that had been near Kingsfall and that had brought back a memory. "I remember Vigils Keep. Lachesis my leader hadn't been happy about their arrival." Those had been the days after they'd moved and become Driftwood Surge. It was a little strange remembering the past that she had thought she'd forgotten.

The energy she saved not having to chase this elk down was probably best. She woukd have it for a later hunt and maybe more. She certainly wasn't one to turn down A free meal especially in winter. Aleister waa the first to the carcass but Oksana wasn't far behind. She took a bite of her own and savored it for a few moments. It had been a few days since she'd eaten or even really felt like it. The grief of her mothers passing had caused her appetite to leave her. Now it seemed ro  be back in full force. She managed to swallow her first bite before he asked his question. "No, nothing. Besides wandering around to see who i might find."  It wasn't really much of a plan for the time being. Any plans she did have were something for the future. 

Table by Arla
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2021, 11:27 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"They don't call it Lost Lake for just any reason," he answered while returning her smile with a smirk of his own. Truly if one did not know how to find the valley lake, one would have to become lost in order to find it hidden within the mountain. He was certain that was the origin namesake of his birthplace, though having been born in such a mysterious place, he was able to easily navigate and find his way like a moth drawn to a flame. After mentioning the pack his sister had become apart of before their departure, Oksana actually knew of them. The name sounded familiar, but Aleister could not place a face with it. "Yeah, they created quite a ruckus."

Having only been apart of Vigils Keep because of his sister, he didn't feel he had to shoulder the responsibility of their mistakes. He essentially was only there because of his sister and sister only. When the two packs clashed, the Vuesain was there only to protect his blood. Once the two of the reached the carcass, the conversation paused for a few moments to allow them to each take their fill. After taking a bite of her own, Oksana answered his question. "Well, you are welcome anytime at the Lake if you need someplace to stay. I'm sure I can talk with the big guy there." He offered with a smirk, before reaching down for another bite.

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2021, 10:08 PM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

A half smile spread across her face at his little comment. "No, I suppose they don't," she agreed. "What was it like growing up there?" She went in to ask because it seemed like such a mysterious place it might have been different than her own puppy hood. What she did remember after he'd brought it up was the Vigils Keep pack and the problems they'd caused. Oksana hadn't been directly involved since it had all taken place after her fall. She hadn't been allowed to go far for a long time after. "Yes, it wasn't one of the Surges best moments. I think things could have been handled differently." 

It was good to get something on her belly after having gone without. She did her best to not eat like she hadn't in a month. Each of them took their fill in which time their conversation lulled. Once they'd both had a few bites Aleister spoke again bringing a smile to Oksana's dark features. "Thats very kind of you. I might just take you up on that one day.  I'll be sure to ask for you." She hadn't been expecting it but she was grateful for his offer and it was certainly something to consider since her plans weren't solidified. It was slowly becoming clear that those she cared about hadn't returned to the lore. 

Table by Arla
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"We got told to be careful a lot," he answered with a chuckle. Other than learning how to carefully traverse the mountain range, he was sure puphood was just like everywhere else just less dangerous. She went on to give her opinion about the Surge and he nodded in agreeance. "That whole situation was a total mess." The only reason why he had been involved was because his sister was there and he made sure she came to no harm.

"My name should get you an audience," he responded with a smile before settling his mismatched gaze back to where he should be headed. "It was nice to meet you Oksana, but I should be heading out." He paused for a moment to give her a brief nod before turning his back to the ebony woman and making his way back home.

EXIT
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana couldn't help but giggle as he chuckled. "I bet you did," she agreed when he told her what his parents had said. She couldn't imagine having grown up on a mountain. Kungsfall had been relatively safe. It wasn't until after that she'd gotten injured. Oksana was just grateful for Lachesis and her own determination. "It was and I'm just glad no one was harmed in it all." That had certainly been a real possibility. She was also glad that it hasn't lasted long and things had been able to return to some normalcy since that was right around the time the coyotes had shown up. 

"Good to know," she stated with a wide smile when he told her that is name woukd get her an audience. Oksana didn't know her plans but it was comforting to know she had a place to go if need be. It seemed their time together had come to an end when he excused himself. "I understand. It was good meeting you too Aleister and maybe one day you can give me a tour of the mountain. Be safe." She turned back to the Elk as he left. 

Fade

Table by Arla
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2021, 03:11 PM by Oksana.)