448 Users Online
Google, Moonshadow, Bing, Isla

she use to meet me on the eastside — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
I think there's a flaw in my code

Seeing the way Moonshadow interacted with the others, Lila understood better. Those were her boys, and she guessed they must all have found each other here because Chan hadn't mentioned her earlier. She was happy for them. It must have been such unexpected, but wonderful surprise. "Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you two as well." Though strangers they felt a little less now she could put faces with names. Not to mention they were all rather welcoming and her own tail beat easily behind her. She'd feel less like she was infringing upon them not sensing any ill feelings upon her arrival.

A soft laugh fell from her lips at Nash's comment. "He probably has too many to keep track of to properly attend to them," she remarked, giving a wink to the silver brother. Why it was a tease, she didn't doubt he did. He was too nice not to have a number of friends through the years. Especially of the feminine variety.

"I hope you don't mind if I stay here for a few days. I'd like to know more about your lake, and yourselves before I check out the rest of the east." She let her gaze rest on Moonshadow, noticing the scars that adorned her snout. The woman must not have been too many years older than Lila, but she felt like she had a lot more wisdom in her silver gaze. She felt a twinge of sadness, but deflected it by holding onto her warm smile. "Now that I'm here I do hope if you need help with a hunt, or really anything you'll put me to work. It's the least I can do." She didn't want to take advantage of their kindness, and she also wasn't gonna sit idly by. Especially knowing they were trying to form a new pack. Maybe, they had an idea or could come up with something she could do. It was evident she was eager to listen, and help where she could.

Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan pushed back playfully against Nash, giving him a toothy smile before throwing it Lila's way as she continued the tease. The truth was, while he'd forged many relationships over his travels, Chan rarely was able to revisit any of them; once he said goodbye, he was gone. He supposed he was lucky that this was Lila's home as well, just as the Eastfalls were lucky to share this mountain oasis with the Vuesains.

His grin grew as Lila asked to stay. Chan couldn't imagine any of them would oppose, but he still respectfully cast his mismatched gaze toward their soon-to-be leader to gauge his reaction.

"I'd love to have you," he put in, for what it was worth to make it clear that he was a definite yes, before looking to Aleister once more; "I think a hunt is a great idea, too."

Every little bit would help to make this place feel more and more like home again, and to carve out their place once more as a real pack.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2021, 01:09 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The light tipped tail of the oldest wolf swept the ground please to hear her youngest mind his manners when he greeted the other woman. His teasing of his older brother made the mother chuckle. The lightheartedness lifted her spirits and made her feel more whole, and Lila's banter back only added to this. Silver eyes noticed Aleister keeping to himself as he came down from the ledge. She stood to nudge his shoulder in greeting before turning back to face the others. Lila went on to ask if they didn't mind if she stayed for a few days to get to know them and the lake better. Her blueish grey gaze fell on Moon as she asked. Moon had an inkling that she was primarily asking her since both the agouti boys had invited her for a visit. She then added to put her to work while she visited. "I think that's a fantastic idea." Moon replied her smile widening and her banner picking up its waving pace. "How delightful would a hunt be?" she proposed looking to the males, pausing a little longer on Aleister. She knew he had invited Lila but she also knew the position he would acquire once the cove was revived. This was a perfect decision for him to make the final call on. "But do know hun we won't be puttin ya to work, you're our guest." She really admired the offer, it showed this woman was selfless and considerate. "Now if ya stay longer, that'll be another story" Moonshadow added with a wink and a light laugh. Oh how good it felt to laugh again.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
As Lila continued the tease, Nash decided he liked her. He grinned and his tail thumped against the ground once. A group hunt? With everyone together? That sounded like something Nash would enjoy, but it made him a little nervous; he'd never hunted with others before, and hunting techniques with a group were drastically different than techniques by one's self - not to mention the prey itself. He still had a lot to learn about pack life.

The Eastfall boy looked at his mother as she spoke, and then shot a glance at Aleister. Yes, Moonshadow was the eldest and had formerly been an alpha, but shouldn't Aleister been the one to accept or turn down help from a guest, as their current leader? But Nash didn't know exactly how the dynamics here would work so he kept his mouth shut and merely nodded along to talk about hunting. Any opportunity to learn, though he might privately have words with Aleister prior to any group effort just so they weren't expecting him to do something he didn't know he was supposed to do.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the storm is here

The dark tawny man was content to sit in the shadows watching and listening to the rest of them interacting with one another. He was happy to sit silently as the rest of them carried on their own conversations, small talk was never his strong suit. Aleister was more comfortable with one on one conversations where there wasn’t as much pressure to work through. He could take his time and think properly before saying the wrong thing. In group settings, he fear he would fumble through words or just say the wrong thing all together. So instead he would rather listen until he needed to intervene.

Noticing the playful atmosphere between Chan and Lila, he forced a small smile to his lips to ease the intense of his gaze. Lila revealed her intentions with her visit to the lake, offering her assistance with any of the workload for the Cove. It certainly would be nice to have another soul within the Cove, someone new and different to bring all of them new conversations and experiences. Plus, the dark tawny male already knew he enjoyed the ebony woman’s company, so he was all in favor of Lila staying for little while. Or longer...

Chan was the first to chime in with his opinion, though Aleister could easily assume what his thoughts were without the validation of his words. The Eastfall male’s mismatched gaze fell to him before mentioning a hunt would be a good idea. The Eastfall matriarch also agreed to the idea before mentioning the fact Lila was a Cove guest and wouldn’t be sharing the workload if she could help it. Had Aleister not of liked the Aquila woman already, Aleister wouldn’t be against sharing the workload. Their food was precious, especially in winter. Their caches should be well maintained and not given out haphazardly. All eyes seemed to be upon his dark tawny hide, something he should start getting used to if he intended to lead the Cove. We would love to have you, Lila. And a hunt we shall have, perhaps Chan or Nash can find us something to hunt? He raised a brow to the two of them, hoping one of them would take the initiative to scout for their next meal.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
I think there's a flaw in my code

It seemed right to just lay it all out there, she wasn't a freeloader. Why two out of five had invited her, she couldn't help want that from the rest. Which so far so good. Though Aleister's sister had yet to join them. She was a little disappointed, but presumed the woman was likely  occupied else where. There'd be time.

It wasn't surprising Chan didn't object, but she never knew what was quite gonna come out of that mouth of his. She almost smirked, but held it back. She could tell he was looking to Aleister. She'd gotten the vibe he would be the leader, but it was different seeing it. How all the Eastfalls looked to him. She was quite interested what he thought as well. Her attention went to Moonshadow, pleased she was glad by the idea. It was no wonder Chan had a sweet heart too, still she hadn't known what to expect. It hadn't quite been this homey atmosphere, being treated as a guest that was for sure. It was a bit foreign to her, but she was starting to think she'd better really consider to join them or not. Like other things she pushed it from her mind.

Thankfully, Aleister agreed to a hunt, putting the first part of the job to the Eastfall boys. Moonshadow might have said she didn't need to work, but she was glad she could help hunt at least. Thank you, she mouthed to Aleister.

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2021, 10:34 PM by Lila.)
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Moonshadow echoed his support, and Chan's smile broadened as a bit of pride entered his eyes. He could only imagine how much this all meant to his mother, their family trickling back home and the mountain revitalizing with wolfish life once more. After all, it was meaning a ton more to him than his wanderlust would have lead many to believe, even himself at times.

His tail picked up in another bout of wagging as Moon went on to joke about Lila's staying; he knew better than to lay that expectation on his friend's shoulders, but he also couldn't say he didn't like that idea a lot. Maybe he was finally hitting that age, where sentiment became powerful and a settled life becomes more appealing than an exhilarant one. Or maybe coming home to literally everything and everyone being gone had just slightly traumatized him into appreciating stability far more.

Whatever.

Aleister gave his approval, and that was what mattered. For however long as she'd have them, Lila could stay. And it would be on the Eastfall brothers to get the hunt rolling. Chan bumped against his brother's shoulder with grin.

"Without a doubt," he answered confidently, oblivious to the fact that his younger sibling did indeed have doubts.

"Well then, sounds to me like it's tour time," he then offered, giving a nod of his head and turning to move while watching the others to see if they would come along. Lila would need to know where to sleep and where to eat, and what better way than taking her there now so she could refuel from climbing up to find them? After all, they could still all talk while they walked.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The prospects of having a hunt as a group excited the aging she wolf but also made her a bit nervous. It had been so long since she had done so and she was so much older than she was. Moon knew she wasnt that old yet but having spent the majority of her life on her own had taken its toll. Moving her attention from her own thoughts and worry Moonshadow nodded in agreement to Aleister's suggestion of either Chan or Nash finding something for them to all hunt. Looking between the two brothers she gave both of them an encouraging smile. She knew Nash would probably need it more since he was still only in his second year but the dark mother had all the faith in the world for their skills. Her eldest of course agreed with confidence and stated it was time for a tour. Rising to her feet Moon gave her onyx pelt a good shake before waiting for Chan to begin his tour.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Sorry for such a short reply folks. Arya granted permission for Aleister pp

Nash continued to smile as the others spoke and nodded to Aleister at his suggestion he and his brother scout for food. Scouting, he could do. It was the hunting part that made him nervous. Chan's confident answer only made him feel worse. He wanted his older brother to be proud of him, and messing up something as important as a hunt was a terrifying prospect.

As Chan turned to lead the way for a tour, Nash approached @Aleister. "If it's alright, I'll head out and see if I can find any signs of prey now. I won't be gone long; I'll be back by tonight."

Aleister gave him the go ahead so Nash looked back over to Lila. "It's nice to meet you!" he said, then headed off down the mountain to see what kind of hunting was available.

FADE NASH