(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Bing, Google

let me see what you have! a knife! no! — Chinook Coulee 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rose who has 80 posts.
Inactive XIII. Subordinate
Sita Valle
"Yes, I believe looking for the tunnels would be the wisest." Sita chimed in and then looked apologetically over at Walleye. "I should not have spoken out of turn like that." All her posturing about teaming up with him and being capable and wanting him to come, and she spoke around him like he was a child.

For the time being she left the thought of Marian alone. It wasn't worth the strange emotional effort. "We would all benefit from the tunnels, especially if the weather gets sour."
currently travelling with walleye
Played by Alice who has 56 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marian Selwyn-Tainn
I'm so sorry gfgdgd

Marian rolled her eyes so hard it hurt. Everything about this left a nasty ass taste in her mouth and whilst she'd go along with it to keep dear Azra happy she sensed a storm looming on the horizon, like thundery clouds hovering above her head and making her gaze seem sharp and spiteful. Just cause. As long as they went somewhere she'd follow, drag her paws a little but trail along nonetheless. But the more Sita spoke the more Marian found opportunities to chip away, to prod at things she was starting to dislike. Just the way she spoke, all proper and bitchy, like she was somehow better than Marian made her wanna make fart noises to cover up the inane drill of her voice. But whatever, she'd bite back the urge for now.

"Knowing our luck it probably will."" That was the least confrontational string of words she could muster for now.
[Image: Marian.png]
[Image: tainn_selwyn_by_marthypie-dcq9dr4.gif]
Played by becca who has 37 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Walleye
He didn't talk much but it was likely for the best. He would have been a sour thing, akin to Marian. Maybe she'd be a grandkid of his in another life with the bitterness for life that they seemed to share.

Regardless he just bumped against Sita, a quiet acceptance for her apology. It was the kind of stuff that mattered most to him in his older years. He wasn't the kind to go waving around the whole respect your elders bologna, but he had been accepted as an equal and he wished to be treated as such among the young cubbin'.

He also snorted a mild laugh at the string of bitter musings about the weather from Marian.

Beyond that? He was pretty silent and ready to go whenever they were. Rambunctious lot.
[Image: DEBturtle2.png]
walleye cannot travel through mountains
and will travel normal terrain at 1/2 speed