570 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

Under the Bridge — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 626 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

and hold your head up high

She seemed to have some further ideas on what to do to keep a litter safe, but frankly Viorel was a little worn out on talking about it. It didn’t feel good, or suit his character to worry about things so far in advance. He liked a plan sure, but was a firm believer that worrying wouldn’t change anything so there was no point in wasting your mental energy on it. Instead he gently pushed against her shoulder again, ”Alright, well we will cross that dam when we come to it I guess. I’m not Papa Viorel just yet.” Then he grinned enthusiastically and stretched his limbs.

Gesturing towards the large deer leg that she had been so dutifully carrying he drawled, ”You want some help carrying that back? It will be faster with the two of us.” Then grabbing one side, and waiting for her to latch onto the other, they were off. Their silly moment was behind them, but Viorel would be sure to make more time for just the two of them to goof around in addition to the more serious work. They were still young after all.

There's no need to rush

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]