389 Users Online
Bing, Google

Dreaming This Life Away — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: -slinks in...testytests new table-...-slinks out-

A morceau of her heart built itself up from where it had shattered at hearing those words.. and the white femme frowned, her ears folding over her neck. The wind was deflected around his form, and she found herself shivering less, and was thankful for it as she lowered herself to her belly in the snow, huddling in on herself for warmth rather than to fight the wind. "I...Angier.."

Vlarindara frowned before she lifted her eyes to meet his, opening and closing her mouth a few times before she finally spoke. "It's been some time since this mountain saw the paws of wolves. Only coyotes and cougars live here now." She growled at the memory of the pack of coyotes that had trailed her.. and how they had fallen to her odd urge to survive - to come out on top. Though that made the fresh wounds across her muzzle and the bite on her leg sting anew. "There's a new pack if you wish to find a home in the valley...A home away from Borden in Grizzly Hollow...Two...in fact."

user posted image
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>The repeated sound of his name made him muster up a feeble smile when their eyes met for a brief moment. She told him about a new pack, two... actually. He automatically assumed the second pack she spoke of were the River wolves and somewhere from the depths of his mind a deed left unattended to cried out from neglect. In return for Indru's affinity Angier promised him a favor and it had gone unheeded for almost a year. <b>"Well,"</b> he began, worriedly looking over Vlarindara's facial features. <b>"We'll see. I'll have to do some scouting and such, but... we'll just have to wait and see. Swift River, I know, is respectable and if things work out, I'd be more than glad to see if they have room for one more."</b>

He shook the frost that was beginning to gather atop his skull again then fully reclined onto his stomach, nudging the base of her large ear with his nose. <b>"For now, though, I'd love nothing more than to just... be here... with you. Relic Lore can wait just a little while longer."</b></blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: =wraps thread up?- 8D

She shivered at the touch against her ear, but leaned into the warmth of the other wolf, glad for it even if it made her feel terrible for needing it. Vlarindara listened to his words before she rested her head upon one of his outstretched legs, matted tail curling around her own thin limbs. It was strange, that someone *actually* wanted to stay here with her. Perhaps.. things weren't all that bad? The white wolf closed her eyes with a sigh, the side closest to Angier slowly warming with his body heat.

Technically, she supposed, her den was just a short climb away.. but.. it was nice right here. Just fine.. "T-Thank you...Angier." The female let her breath slide past her lips, for once, pleased in the company of another wolf... Glad to be around one that wasn't going to send her away. Vlarindara let herself relax fully for the first time in a while, succumbing to sleep despite the snow.

{Exit}

user posted image