516 Users Online
Bing, Yahoo!

kings & queens — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The oldest woman liked the ring of the word and was curious to the meaning behind it. Though it wouldn't be the older look alike whom answered but instead it was the younger one. Chan answered, more liked asked, if the meaning was blood before going to mention Tagg's grave. Silver dusted ears flicked back as similar colored orbs glanced in the direction of her fallen love. Her second son chimed in agreeing with his sibling about wanting a new den site so that Tagg could rest on his own. Moons heart swelled with a sense of sadness but also happiness. To start anew is exactly what they needed. Her audits moved to rest back atop her head as Aleister responded to the Eastfalls. The second eldest Vuesian confirmed Chans definition but also added that it meant optimistic or positive. Her silver dusted tail swept the ground behind her as she mulled the word over. Aleister continued to speak, "We may not have the same parents or siblings, but the Mountain Lake is our home. And our family here shares the same mountain blood. Our families have sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears for this land and we are going to honor them. We are survivors. We are no longer Fallen, we have risen with the blood of our families bringing us together one last time as the Sanguine."  Pride and love filled the dark woman as her tail gave her feelings away. They were survivors, each one of them and so were each other wolf whom had shared their home. A wide smile formed on Moon's ebony lips as she tilted her head back. A long howl came from her throat to honor those whom had given so much for the cove. "I believe that's a lovely way to honor those we have lost and have given so much to the cove. A new den site will also be a great way to mark the rebirth of the cove." Moon added once her howl subsided. A new beginning is exactly what they needed.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade who has 864 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan had to admit, he'd been a bit nervous about bringing it up. Maybe it meant something different to the rest of his family that Tagg rest so closely to them. Nash was quick to allay his fears however, voicing clearly that he, at least, wanted the same thing. Chan couldn't imagine how much more difficult it must be for his younger brother, who instead of being prompted toward morbid wonder was instead prompted to remember likely the worst day of his life. He closed the few small steps that lay between them, leaning into the other man's side to both give and receive comfort.

Aleister's picked up with an explanation; blood and optimism? There was a pretty significant gap between the two within his mind, but their leader continued, piecing together a bridge between the two for the eldest Eastfall. He began to understand, but he also began to recognize something that he thought had been changing, but--

Survivors.

Chan swallowed. He was a survivor of nothing. He had always been conveniently gone at the worst of moments for the rest of his natal pack and family, obliviously sparing himself from experiencing the trauma firsthand. Something clicked in his head, and a weight settled within his heart.

He smiled anyways.

Aleister confirmed the pack would choose a new place to house themselves, and Chan's mother was happy. This was a win.

"Alright. Sanguine Cove it is. I can start scouting for a place, I can remember several empty dens here and there just off the top of my head. I know there's plenty more, or places that'll be easy to make a home outta."

Somewhere perfect for the wolves of Sanguine Cove to be safe and happy once again.
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2021, 01:10 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash listened to Aleister's speech while carefully watching his brother and mother. Moonshadow seemed normal, but there was something about Chan's bearing that bothered Nash, even if he couldn't pin down what it was. He could needle him about it later though; for right now, their leader was giving them a rousing talk.

His tail lifted a little in pride, and Nash agreed with his mother and brother. "As long as we remember and honor them here, they're never really gone," he added, shooting a glance at Chan. "I can help Chan, if that's okay," he added. He wanted some time with his brother to see if he could determine what, if anything, was wrong - or if he was just imagining tension where there was none.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

His mismatched gaze looked to each one of them, trying to gauge their reactions. Moonshadow was the first to say something, breaking the silence that started to fall around the ragtag group as a howl filled the air. Joining in with a long, soulful howl of his own to honor his parents that had given their lives for the cove. A smile reached his ebony lips as she talked about honor and the rebirth of the cove, all things of which he agreed with and was happy to see coming together.

His lookalike was next to confirm the new name of the cove as well as offering to scout for a new den site. "Thank you Chan, just let me know when you find something suitable," Aleister responded with a soft smile just as Nash agreed with all of them. The dark agouti male was happy to see everyone agreeing and happy for the next steps of their journey within the cove.

FADE
[Image: lMaXPz.png]