561 Users Online
Bing, Google

fault lines tremble underneath my glass house — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Moons own seasoned maternal instincts told her that the young girl was still unsettled and uneasy. Moon knew this was natural, but still had a great urge to comfort her. When the conversation turned from Aquene's fears to her pregnancy symptoms the raven colored older woman was able to easily empathize. The young mother to be explained how she was always tired and how her appetite had its own mood swings. Having explained that she had helped deliver her younger siblings it would be safe to assume that the inky girl knew that those symptoms were normal. So explaining that it was normal wouldn't do anything to help calm her nerves. "That is somethin' I don't miss. I do know that pineapple weed helps with the nausea." The older mother offered. Aquene had a knowledge of herbs and was a healer and probably knew of the plant. But Moonshadow also knew enough about medicinal plants that each region varied. "I believe that some grow up in the pass. I could try and find some for ya." She offered with a small smile. She remembered when Namid and Neha had helped her through her her pregnancies. After her pregnancy with Chan, Moon learned where the herbs grew so that she could prepare on her own while she was pregnant with the twins. She hated relying on others yet was one to always try and help everyone else.  In this case she was more do as I as and not as I do. Despite this the Eastfall woman had nothing but good intentions and didnt want to be a burden on anyone else.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

Aquene felt better talking about symptoms and herbs. It all felt so much more familiar to her than all of this pregnancy talk. She nodded at the mention of pineapple weed. “I haven’t been able to find any…” She trailed off. “But that makes sense since I haven’t looked up the Pass.” She admitted, because climbing up the mountain had just seemed exhausting so she hadn’t made the trip in quite awhile and before she hadn’t thought to look for the herb. “I would love that… especially with two pregnancies around here, we’re probably going to need quite a bit of it.” She assured her as she shifted lightly.

She wasn’t shy to accept help from anyone, her uncle had knocked that out of her system in his thorough training and she had often gone herb hunting with her cousin Landen. It was helpful to have others because one wolf couldn’t notice everything after all.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

{ooc} You can fade and archive if you'd like

The large onyx woman offered her younger companion one of a very few herbs she had knowledge of. As she had suspected, Aquene knew of the plant but was unable to find any. She explained that she hadn't checked the pass which wasnt surprising either. Going up on the pass could be difficult for someone unexperienced let alone pregnant. Moon's silver dusted tail thumped against the ground as the younger stated she would love for the Eastfall woman to bring her some pineapple weed. Moon gave a nod in agreement when the girl pointed out the need for quite a bit of the herb with two pregnant women in the pack. "I'd be happy to bring ya some then" she replied happily. "Ya are right, I practically lived on it when I was at the end of both pregnancies." She admitted as she looked down at her meal. The rabbit was mostly cleaned of its meat and Moon had been careful to not shred the pelt. She would clean it for the dark yearling to use in her den. "I'll gather the herb for ya later today and bring it to ya tomorrow. I can also clean these pelts for ya to use in your den if ya would like." Moon didnt know how many pelts the girl had or if she had even wanted to use any. The older woman enjoyed having pelts line her birthing den but knew it wasnt everybody's preference.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

She was relieved that the older woman was willing to go out and fetch some herbs for not just herself but for Kip as well. “My mother did too. I swear we went out at least twice a day to fetch some for her.” She agreed with a soft smile, fondly remembering her mother in that moment. She missed her, but in this moment it was a kind of sweet absence, a fondness in her expression. “Thank you so much.” She would never stop thanking the woman for that. “That would be lovely… if you’re sure you want to.” She wanted to make sure that she expressed that the woman didn’t have too, though Aquene got the feeling that she was simply kind and wanted to help, which was something she should be used to. She’d been blessed with a kind family and every wolf here had treated her like family, but it was still quite something to get used to.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]