478 Users Online
Google, Bing, Mouseling, Atlas, Aven

Learn to let go — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

I know! The Magg feels are strong! Especially with Nori!

Her dark boy held her gaze momentarily before once more turning away. She missed her husband but didn't want Nash to feel guilty or feel like he was causing her any pain. A quiet whine vibrated in her throat as a deep sigh left him and he settled to his belly. He admitted that she was probably right but it didnt feel better. The concerned mother placed a could of licks to his crown as he spoke until he moved to look up at her. His dark ears fell back as he looked up giving him a very young appearance. Had his gaze taken after her she would have thought she was speaking to herself as he revealed that he didnt know how to cope anymore. Moonshadow felt a pang of guilt for not teaching him sooner but knew that beating herself up over it wouldn't help her son - or herself. She was here now and could help him now. She placed another kiss to his crown before laying besides him. "By doin' this love" she explained. @Kajika had taught her that talking about how she felt is the proper way to handle her emotions. "Talkin' 'bout it is how ya face it 'n work through it." Moon offered her classic warm smile that was more than laced with understanding. She had gone through a very similar situation at about the same age Nash is. "I know its difficult 'n scary. But ya aren't alone. I had gone through somethin' similar when I was 'bout yer age. 'N if ya don't wanna talk to me, @Aquene seems to be very wise." She offered that he may not want to share everything with his mother. She was grateful for the young dark mother to be. Aquene had no idea what it meant to the Eastfall woman that she had been there for Nash, even if she didn;t know it.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
I'm good to wrap it up soon if you are!

Nash didn't know much about his mother's own childhood; it was just something they'd never really talked about. To be fair, he'd been too young, before, and now... there were just other things to discuss every time they spent an extended amount of time together. He knew he should change that, but he just didn't have the energy right now.

He did feel a little better, knowing that he was, somehow, going about facing his hurts the right way. Maybe he could let it all go, eventually. For right now, he was just so tired. He'd been sleeping more than usual, but still he was tired.

Moonshadow's appearance had initially dismayed Nash, but now he was grateful for her presence. "Thanks, mom," he said quietly before resting his head back on his paws and leaning against her warm side. {b}"Would you just lie here with me for a while?" He wasn't sure that he wanted to keep talking, but his mother's presence felt safe. Having her here was like stepping into cool water on a hot day and he just wanted to bask in her comfort.

Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She didnt want her children to ever have to face the darkness.  But that wasnt life and she knew she couldnt protect them from everything, so this was the best she could. Standing with them when they face the darkness, guiding them through it, as well as being there for as long as she could. That's why when Nash asked if she would just lie with him, her smile grew and she wrapped her tail around him. "Of course baby" she responded lovingly. She adjusted enough to to hold his slightly smaller frame should he want to rest fully against her. The inky mother gently began to groom her youngest son. She sat with him in content silence, savoring this moment. She loved her children and after years spent apart she felt like she had a lot to make up for. So this was more important than anyone knew.

-FADE-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]