524 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Isla

but I'm set on fire to keep you warm
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

I can't go on and on

Viorel feigned shock at the sight of her indignance. How dare she point her paw at him and use such a defiant tone towards the all knowing guardian or ghost or whatever he was supposed to be. Yellow eyes widened dramatically as he used his best ‘spooky’ ghost tone, ”We shall see about that adventurer!” He watched closely as she paced through the snow, keenly observing every movement as he waited for one final guess.

He was a little taken aback but the sudden halt of pacing and the hop towards him. But, after a slight start he was well back in character, looking upon the woman with as much dignity as he could muster. But, had she done it!? A rather undignified ’whoop’ left Viorel’s mouth in excitement at the adventurer’s final answer. ”Correct! The answer to my riddle was ‘your name’!” Then, peering down with as much seriousness as he could manage in the moment he drawled again, ”Now, before you claim your prize. What is the intrepid adventurer’s real name?” As fun as it was to play characters he was curious as to what other wolves really called her.

Before she had even answered Viorel had stepped aside, leaving enough room for the woman to scramble up the ridge if she wished. It was her prize after all.

Setting fires to keep you warm

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Plymouth who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gyrfalcon
It seemed as if she was not the only one excited about her next guess. The woman didn't even have to wonder if she was correct as that whoop of joy from the other's mouth gave her all the information she needed. The earthen-toned female practically bounced on her paws with joy at the confirmation. How exciting! Her facade was completely dropped... until she realized that he was not quite done. Oops, she'd already started walking towards the entry up to the ridge before she paused, two paws raised in the air in an almost comical fashion. She looked up at the dark fellow and announced loudly, "This adventurer's name is Gyrfalcon!" And then she practically bounced up to the ledge so that she could plop down unceremoniously next to him. After their bout of fun, she felt like they were old pals now. Although, this ledge wasn't exactly the biggest place to sit... no matter! She wasn't picky and was feeling quite happy that she'd earned her spot on the "guardian's" ridge.

"And does the Guardian have a more common moniker that he goes by?" She flashed him a cheeky smile, full of teeth. All the while, her tail wagged lightly on the snow behind her. "The Riddler, perhaps?" That was accompanied with a chuckle, amused at her own joke.
221| @Viorel | notes

"This is our night, this is our time"
This is our chance of feeling alive

Wolf © Kati H.
Manip & Coding © Plymouth
[Image: j9vBZs.png]
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle
sorry for the short post! Feel free to fade out on your post with them going exploring, or going their separate ways.

[dohtml]{blockquote}[font=Georgia]
<h2>I can't go on and on</h2><p>
Gyrfalcon, what an odd name, it was like nothing that Viorel had ever heard before. He liked her energy as she bounced up the ridge before plopping down next to him. Settling into a sphynx-like lounging position himself, he wriggled to make himself a little bit more comfortable. Cracking a wide grin at her teasing tone she shook his head, <b>”Well, as much as I like ‘the riddler’, my name is not quite so impressive.”</b> Although, the riddler had a nice ring to it, perhaps if he ever needed an alias.</p>
<p>Glancing sideways out of the corner of his eye he responded, <b>”When I’m not guarding the trees and the ridge my name is Viorel Valle.’</b> After a few moments of chatter and joking, he got back to his feet. <b>”What do you say? Now that you have free entry to the ridge, why won’t we go explore all it has to offer?”</b> He assumed she would say yes, but even if she didn’t his paws itched to move, see what this place was made of.
</p>
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Plymouth who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gyrfalcon
After she'd plopped down, the fellow plopped down next to her as well. Two peas in a pod it seemed like, bound by their own little silly introduction to each other. "Nonsense! I'm sure your name is just as impressive!" The woman said, not skipping a beat.

Viorel Valle. Faaanncy! That seemed pretty impressive to her. "See? What'd I say, impressive name almost as good as "The Riddler"." She could get used to talking to this fellow. He was cool, funny, and could keep up with what he was given! It was a no-brainer when he asked her to explore. She grinned and popped up next to him. "Hell yeah! Let's go!" With no further prodding needing she took off, looking back over her shoulder with a grin and then when he came along began to happily chatter to him as they explored.
143| @Viorel | -exit via exploration-

"This is our night, this is our time"
This is our chance of feeling alive

Wolf © Kati H.
Manip & Coding © Plymouth
[Image: j9vBZs.png]