(See All?) Announcements
665 Users Online
Google, Bing

Well I took a walk around the world — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Instead of being offended that he didn't know her name, the Eastfall mother gave him a warm smile and introduced herself and said she had been close with his parents, but especially his mother. He could certainly believe that to be true as he could already since how friendly and nice Moonshadow was. His mother was the same, so their personalities probably complimented each other, leading to a harmonious friendship. Aleister was thankful to be able to meet a family friend, especially one that could tell him more about his parents since he had been so absent in their live unfortunately.

"It's nice to have you back, Moonshadow." He answered with a soft smile as they moved their way over to the Lake. Chan was nice enough to force his way through the frozen shoreside and cleared a place for his mother to take a drink. His voice beckoning her forward as his mismatched gaze looking to his look alike as a genuine smile lifted his ebony lips. Aleister was sure the brothers were happy to have their mother back.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
It feels like this is winding down. I'm okay with this being Nash's last post if you guys want to end.

At the sound of cracking, Nash looked up to see his older brother beating through the ice before he stepped aside to allow their mother to drink. He was glad they'd come into the valley close to the lake's edge, and they weren't far from where everyone was sleeping so Moon could get some rest. He stepped up next to his brother to nudge him with muted excitement; they could jump around and be ecstatic when their mother was less tired, even if containing the energy building in him made him feel as though he was about to explode.

Nash was glad Aleister accepted her so quickly, and that Moonshadow hadn't been offended - at lest didn't show it - when their leader couldn't remember her name. Then again, Nash could barely remember most of the faces of the pack before it vanished, and he'd been a year old at the time.

Even so. With their mother back and Chan staying home, even with Tagg's death and Staryn's absence, Nash felt like everything was coming together.

Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sorry about the wait y'all! We can wrap this up if y'all would like! <3

Aleister didnt seem upset by her intrusion of his personal space. He responded that it was nice to have her back with a warm smile. "It's good to be back" the older woman responded with a warm smile of her own. It wasnt long before the small group made their way to the lake shore. Mercury orbs watched as Chan moved to the water's edge and began to break the ice away. A warm smiled formed on her inky maw as she looked on. It wasnt too long before he broke through to the water below. With a small chuckle to herself she moved to her sons side. "I'll have to show ya an easier way to break the ice some day" she told him giving him an affectionate nibble behind his ear. "But thank ya dear" she moved back to give him a smile. The dryness in her mouth made its way to the forefront of her mind. The large onyx woman lowered her head to allow her coral tongue to lap up the icy water. The cool liquid stung her throat but was refreshing anyways. After taking her fill Moonshadow moved from the lakes edge lapping up the excess water from her maw. "Y'all should drink some too" she said looking between her two sons. They had made the same journey she had. Surely they could use a drink as well.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Vultures are circling something out of sight. Hunt Oppurtunity! +5 Health