(See All?) Announcements
709 Users Online
Google, Bing

Rise of the Valkyries — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 37 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Walleye
Her reasons were hers alone and he wouldn't be the one to pry them out from her. Even as she sat here and tried to find one to give him.

Old bony shoulder shrugged, sharp but the gesture was meant as nothing more than an empty thought of his own. "Think sometimes it's just instinct. Not everything has a grand ol' reason." At least he didn't think so. Admittedly his own first batch had been a bit of...mindless fumbling. The rest had been a bit more concrete feeling but still based upon instinct.

"Whatcha hoping for, cubbin'?"

He had always hoped for sons.
[Image: DEBturtle2.png]
walleye cannot travel through mountains
and will travel normal terrain at 1/2 speed
Played by Rose who has 80 posts.
Inactive XIII. Subordinate
Sita Valle
Her pale brows came together over clean emotional ocean eyes at his words. They were honestly quite touching. He didn't need to be handed excuses. There was no grand reason. It wasn't a mistake. It just was. Her tail wagged a little.

Her child would have another solid influence in her life.

"I would love another daughter." Sita said, thoughtfully, canting her muzzle gently. "I think my oldest children would love a little sister." Though they probably wouldn't mind a brother either. Either way...but she certainly hoped it was a girl. She'd already been calling the child "she", as though it would influence anything.
(This post was last modified: May 14, 2021, 02:31 PM by Sita.)
currently travelling with walleye