(See All?) Announcements
472 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Search Continues — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The hope quickly filtered away from Ash's eyes. Recognize his howl? The two had never met ever, "Kashikoi, it's not that simple, we are half siblings. She has never met, much less heard of me before." The male looked away from the smaller male almost as if ashamed. He must sound pretty desperate if he was looking for a sister that didn't even know him, much less heard of him. Shaking his head his mood lightened slightly as the rain turned into a drizzle and quickly dispersed into nothing,

Laying down on the soaked ground he lay his head on his giant paws in slight disappointment. Nothing could ever go right with him, he figured that if he were slightly smaller than maybe he wouldn't get into all this trouble. He might even be getting this young fellow in trouble for talking to him for all he knew.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi had never met nor heard of a half sibling before. As much as the wolf seemed to tell the truth he was still considered a threat to the pack. Kashikoi remembered well the alpha females words about not trusting those at the borders. To never meet your siblings didn't make sense to him, all siblings were born at the same time as far as he knew. He couldn't make heads or tails of if this wolf was lying.

Kashikoi noticed that the wolf seemed disappointed by his answer. He looked down wondering what to do, "I can't bring you into the pack terriotory, im sorry but it won't be tolerated by the alphas." He knew that his response seemed harsh but he was unsure what to do to help the wolf out with his situation.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The male's eyes darkened slightly and he turned his head away slightly, <b>"Oh that's alright. I was just hoping that someone might be able to bring her to me. It's the whole reason I came to Relic Lore in the first place."</b> Blinking his dark green eyes he licked his paws and drew it over his face, a common Hervok trait. Closing his eyes he nodded towards the smaller male.

He didn't know what to say but he knew his time herewas ending, he should be leaving soon. His small char with the male had been nice, bur he knew he would have to go soon.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
They were two different wolves with two different walks and paths in life. It was because of this that Kashi wasn't able to help him and it made him feel guilty. perhaps there was something he could do just as a last ditch effort. Kashi scratched at his ear frustrated with himself. There had to be something to do.

Finally he made his decision, "I can't bring you to her but I will tell her that you were looking for you and then she can choose to find you. Sound fair?" That was the only thing he could really do at this point without bringing harm to both of them. Why must things always be so difficult in life?
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Though the male couldn't help him completely he was at least trying to help him. With the words from the male he could only nod his mind filled with satisfaction. He was getting closer to finding his sister, yet no one had uncovered his true intentions yet, thank the Gods he was a good actor. Figuring that speaking would probably be the best choices in action he finally spoke, "Thank you, Kashikoi, I look forward to seeing you again in the future." 

Figuring that it was time to leave he flicked his tail in fair well and headed off into the musky area of trees, something that could actually mask him. He had finally gotten some information on his sister, and at the moment he was satisfied, but he couldn't help the urge to have the taste of Nina's blood on his lips.

{exit}
OOC: Duh, duh, duh. Ash's true intentions have been revealed. Heh. Kinda.