(See All?) Announcements
676 Users Online
Bing, Google

rage; rage — Skyfall Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
Modesto nodded as Vayko spoke of this girl, Clover, as she took in his words and agreed. A hard worker woman, loyal. Good for the pack, yet good enough to Viorel's newly established bed chambers? "This is true, we can steer them right. Make good wolves of them. However," she went on, "The woman who Viorel decides to sleep with is seen by the whole pack. Is judged, as their leader's actions are judged. If she is a whore, the mob may be left to believe, are these pups even his? Are they true Valle blood or are they basterd children raised as untrue heirs?"

"I suppose you do not." She then agreed, "I cant say myself I've ever found a wolf worthy of my time in such an aspect." She then shrugged. "But years from now, if Viorel does not find himself someone serious for the role, you should. The pack will look to you in order to find a rightful heir after your time has passed." She pressed him, but then finished with, "But you've time, as your reign has only just begun."
[Image: modesto.png]
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

Vayko listened intently as his aunt continued to explain and he understood. He didn’t think that she was a whore, particularly, just that she was a floozy. Most wolves who weren’t them were some kind of floozy or floozer and he truly did not know enough of Clover’s background to know if she had slept around before or not. He didn’t necessarily get the vibe but he simply did not know. “We can just keep an eye on things, keep an eye on her.” It would surely put suspicions to rest, right? He didn’t think there would be suspicions because for the most part, everyone was quite receptive of the woman.

He admittedly let a breath of relief out when she admitted that he did not have to. He nodded at the mention. “If Viorel can’t figure out his own personal life, I will look… but until then I would prefer to not flooze about with anyone, not even a serious partner.” He stated simply. A proud grin caught his features as he nodded. “Aye, it has.” They continued to venture back to the territory.

Fade