(See All?) Announcements
509 Users Online
Bing, Nia, Google

don't let them dim the light that shines in your eyes — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The Vuesain had every intention to keep the sake of his name in high regard when it came to the mountain terrain, though he had inkling to see what she would make him do if she had won. With the sudden down pour of rain, she was ahead of him making her the current winner of this race. He probably could have caught her if it wasnt for the violent storm interrupting them.

Directly him to a nearby overhang, a grin was still plastered upon his face as he mimicked her laughter against the thundering of the pouring rain. Giving his coat a quick shake to loosen the droplets that soaked his fur, he settled close to her side as she looked to him with seafoam eyes. He couldn't help but let a loud chuckle out when she claimed she won. She admitted she may have cheated, but he had done the same to her. "Fine, I supposed you win this time, though I will need a rematch."

Their gazes locked then as something seemed to come over the cream cloaked woman as she peered at him. Mixing with the spring rain, her heat was overwhelming him again, pulling him closer to her it seemed as she kept her gaze upon him. No longer was he laughing as she admitted she was attracted to him and explained the qualities that liked about him. A soft smile crossing his lips as he reached out to place a tender kiss upon her cheek. "You drive me wild," he admitted, his mismatched gaze catching hers again as he pulled away from her cheek. "You are beautiful, witty and I don't know where I'd be if I didn't happen upon you under the stars all those years ago." Mavis had brought some hope back into his life then when he truly needed it. She was one of the few he deemed as a close companion even back then.

His gold and blue gaze smoldered as he gaze upon her. "What shall you have me do for your winning prize?" He couldn't help the slight smirk that crossed his lips as he waited for her response. She came up with the challenge and now she had to decide exactly what she wanted to do with the Vuesain man.

phone post so sorry for any mistakes! >.<
(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2021, 03:41 AM by Aleister.)
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
”I suppose I could work with a rematch,” she reasoned playfully, pleased to have “won” her race and now pleased to be out of the rain. And alongside Aleister, no less. She was certain he had other things to attend to, but for the moment, she had his attention.

Her skin burned under her fur as he spoke again. Her feelings were reciprocated, and the place where he’d kissed her cheek tingled pleasantly. This went better than she could’ve hoped for - she couldn’t even remember if she’d ever had anyone look at her like this before. For a moment, she was silent, content to just stand there and be so close to him, but... she couldn’t help but want more.

A smile formed on her maw and she scooted closer to him, warm with the heat burning under her skin. ”I can think of a few things...” she began, voice low and suggestive. Maybe he’d indulge her, just for the moment.

[ fade? ^^ ]