(See All?) Announcements
707 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lost?! — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kree who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jon Lucain Burvio
<blockquote>Jon was satisfied! He rolled onto his back and licked the blood that stained his maw. It had only been a couple days since his last meal but for some reason it felt like it had been forever. Swaying his tail in the snow, he thought about his sister and wondered if she had gotten anything to eat. She was old enough to hunt small things like birds and rabbits on her own, but he still worried for her. For some reason she had seemed to be the only other he worried for. But brushing the thought away, he assumed that she was fine.

<i><b>"Ready to go Jon?"</b></i>

Jon looked over to Valiant and smiled lightly, rolling back onto his paws and pushing himself up to stand. He trotted over towards the larger male before looking back to Silver. <b>"Are you not coming?"</b> He asked. She looked rather distant, if she didn't wish to come that was up to her, he actually didn't care much whether she came or she didn't. He assumed that she was well capable of taking care of herself.</blockquote>

(yep!)
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
Well I was waiting for Silver, but she's gone inactive. Lets wrap this up.

<blockquote>Valiant watched as the silver lady melted back into the trees. He still wasn't sure about that one, he would have to ask Rhysis the next time he saw him. Turning his attention back to the younger male he motioned with his head to follow him out. The kid seemed switched on, so he bought the topic up, now the female was out of earshot. <b>"I'm thinking about starting a pack in Spring, Summer at the latest... You did a good job on that hunt... Keep it in mind."</b> He wasn't going to go pushing the issue now, after all, baby steps were needed at this stage. They just needed to get the word out, spark some interest.

Finally they came to the edge of the trees and Valiant sighed. He guessed the boy would be on his way now. At least he was well fed. <b>"Don't go getting lost again y'hear? I might not be around to drag you out next time..."</b></blockquote>
user posted image