(See All?) Announcements
472 Users Online
Google, Bing

And we're all adrift together. — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hawthorn who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
Thoughts Speech If you want you can make the last post.

The woman spoke with a sincerity that Alvar hadn't heard for a while, it was clear she spoke with experience when she replied to his mention of loner life. He saw her almost recoil at the thought of it, clearly not any more fond of the experience than himself, possibly even struggling with memories of something that happened once.

Alvar pondered her comment on optimism, but couldn't necessarily agree 100% of the time. He'd had too many times where being optimistic wasn't enough, and it was far more useful to actually look at the situation as it really was, without lying to oneself to try to feel better. He resolved that it wasn't currently important, and looked to the sky. His eyes widened for a moment as he saw the sun had moved quite a bit since he had shown up here.

The tawny man stood up and stretched his back a bit before coming to rest just in front of her. "I must say, it's been quite wonderful to meet you, Moonshadow. But sadly, I must keep moving, it's already been too long that I've stayed here." He almost felt bad about leaving, but he needed to keep searching, and the situation wasn't going to get better with him sitting here.

"If you ever need help, you can call me a friend in that regard. Farewell, and good luck... Moonshadow." He spoke with kindness and care in his voice, hoping that she would feel the same way in kind. He walked away, back into the brush searching for the trail again.

(Alvar's fade)
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Their conversation had taken a positive turn causing her warm smile to pull her cheeks further up. Her mercury gaze watched the tawny man got up and stretched. The inky Eastfall woman stood as well, her silver dusted tail wagging lazily at her hocks. Alvar stated that it was a pleasure to meet her but he had to move on. "It was a pleasure to meet ya as well Alvar." she replied with a small dip of her head. Her tail picked up speed as he offered his friendship. "Ya have found a friend in me as well. Just let out a call if ya are ever up here again. Even if its just to say hi." Moonshadow's tone was genuine. She truly meant it. She found the agouti man to be true and good to the core. She had learned to read other wolves in her years and had become exceptionally good at it. With one more smile and dip of her head, Moon's namesake gaze watched her new friend turn and disappear into the trees. With one more smile to herself the ebony woman made her way back home.

FADE

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]